Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Peter Obi With His Family Celebrate Christmas At Orphanage Home In Onitsha- Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi With His Family Celebrate Christmas At Orphanage Home In Onitsha- Pics (27496 Views)

Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay / Oyo State Governor Makinde Welcomes Peter Obi With Smiles (2021 Throwback Photo) / Zubby Michael Travelling On A Bike From Asaba To Onitsha (Pics & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi With His Family Celebrate Christmas At Orphanage Home In Onitsha- Pics by basilo10I: 10:34pm On Dec 25, 2018
25'12'18

Vice Presidential Candidate of the PDP,
His Excellency, Mr. Peter Obi with his lovely Family Celebrate early Christmas with the Orphans at Missionaries of Charity (Sisters of Mother Theresa) Gift of Mercy Community Childrens' Home/Orphanage at Zik's Avenue Fegge Onitsha, Anambra State.

Enjoy the lovely photos.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi With His Family Celebrate Christmas At Orphanage Home In Onitsha- Pics by basilo10I: 10:35pm On Dec 25, 2018
basilo10I:
25'12'18

Vice Presidential Candidate of the PDP,
His Excellency, Mr. Peter Obi with his lovely Family Celebrate early Christmas with the Orphans at Missionaries of Charity (Sisters of Mother Theresa) Gift of Mercy Community Childrens' Home/Orphanage at Zik's Avenue Fegge Onitsha, Anambra State.

Enjoy the lovely photos.

Lalasticlala

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi With His Family Celebrate Christmas At Orphanage Home In Onitsha- Pics by wilcox(m): 10:43pm On Dec 25, 2018
Nice and kind gesture. This is one of the reason for this season putting a smile on the faces of the less privilege will really make them feel complete and not rejected. I give you kudos for this. OBIdiently ATIKUlated

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi With His Family Celebrate Christmas At Orphanage Home In Onitsha- Pics by Paulfroshman: 10:07am On Dec 26, 2018
Wizkid And His Wife Tiwa Savage Celebrates Their Son Together For Christmas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDAA98ZdYnM

Flavour & His Babe Chidinma Celebrate Christmas Together

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHviBZ_k8ik
Re: Peter Obi With His Family Celebrate Christmas At Orphanage Home In Onitsha- Pics by amaniro: 10:07am On Dec 26, 2018
Obi giving BMC's headache since 1590 grin

69 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi With His Family Celebrate Christmas At Orphanage Home In Onitsha- Pics by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:08am On Dec 26, 2018
Merry Christmas to these cute and beautiful motherless children.
They need all the LOVE they can get from us all.
May God keep meeting them at every point of their needs.
Show some love to these kids peeps, as much as you can...
Peace out!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi With His Family Celebrate Christmas At Orphanage Home In Onitsha- Pics by Dumdumfashion(f): 10:09am On Dec 26, 2018
His wife is so pretty.

17 Likes

Re: Peter Obi With His Family Celebrate Christmas At Orphanage Home In Onitsha- Pics by jegz25(m): 10:09am On Dec 26, 2018
Campaign strategy. I bet u can't find a similar picture of him like this one last Xmas

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi With His Family Celebrate Christmas At Orphanage Home In Onitsha- Pics by Lionsbet: 10:09am On Dec 26, 2018
PDP for 2019.

OK.

In other news, have you heard of a new sports betting website designed for you to win big, sit back and read why you should stick with Lionsbet.

¤ Frequent player points, you get point for every game you play with a minimum of #100. And once this point has been accumulated up to 1000 points you can turn it into cash.

¤Deposit achievement. You get part of your deposit back when you use Lionsbet.

¤Cash back feature where you get 15% of your winnings if one game cuts your ticket

¤There is the cash out feature which enables you to cash out at any point in time.

¤Lionsbet have the highest odds in the market. This is the fact, you can compare. And it has helped me a lot.

¤100% first deposit bonus up to 100k. If you deposit 100k you get an additional 100k which shows in your acct immediately.

¤They have the fastest payout ever. They even payout during weekends. One time I got alert at 6am lol

¤Amazing accumulator bonus when you pick at least 3 games. One of a kind

¤Free giveaways via social media giveaways, just ff them on their different social media platforms plus if you are a MTN user, you get to browse the website for free. Isn't that amazing?

And so much more, just sign up on the link below on my signature and do yourself a favour win big. You can quote me for more questions. Good luck!! Bet responsibly!!!
Re: Peter Obi With His Family Celebrate Christmas At Orphanage Home In Onitsha- Pics by wintersnow(m): 10:09am On Dec 26, 2018
Show of grin grin
Had it been he wasn't contesting, he wouldn't have done this

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi With His Family Celebrate Christmas At Orphanage Home In Onitsha- Pics by artofseduction: 10:10am On Dec 26, 2018
In ditribalized society

In a Sane Climes

In a land of equity

The Populace would be clamoring for PETER Obi to be the President.

But opposite is the case in Nigeria.

Shame on all of us.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi With His Family Celebrate Christmas At Orphanage Home In Onitsha- Pics by artofseduction: 10:10am On Dec 26, 2018
wintersnow:
Show of grin grin

This shows you don't know the Man called Peter Obi

He has been celebrating with the orphans since time immemorial.

Even while a governor.

Peter Obi is a a very precious gem.

I pray Nigeria will not miss an opportunity of putting him in charge.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi With His Family Celebrate Christmas At Orphanage Home In Onitsha- Pics by tossie101(f): 10:10am On Dec 26, 2018
Zamar44:
All of a sudden it has become Peter Obi this, Peter Obi that... Who are they fooling?
wintersnow:
Show of grin grin
Shut up ur mouth little kid! angry
Not everyone does show off.
I'm not from anambra but Peter obi has always been a nice man and came from a good Christian family.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi With His Family Celebrate Christmas At Orphanage Home In Onitsha- Pics by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 26, 2018
Peter Obi would still crucify himself to the cross the way he's going.
Re: Peter Obi With His Family Celebrate Christmas At Orphanage Home In Onitsha- Pics by helinues: 10:11am On Dec 26, 2018
Gentle man Obi

Nice gestures
Re: Peter Obi With His Family Celebrate Christmas At Orphanage Home In Onitsha- Pics by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 26, 2018
amaniro:
Obi giving BMC's headache since 1590 grin

Obi isn't giving anyone sleepless nights. If it were Okonjo Iweala, we would have understood.

Even if PDP presents Jack, Kanu's dog as PDP's VP candidate in the SE, those voting Obi would still vote Jack.

The SE voting Obi is not on the basis of competence or achievements, it's on the basis of tribal sentiments.

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi With His Family Celebrate Christmas At Orphanage Home In Onitsha- Pics by Astu2guy: 10:12am On Dec 26, 2018
Long Live OBI, long live Atiku........

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi With His Family Celebrate Christmas At Orphanage Home In Onitsha- Pics by blackgold2018(m): 10:12am On Dec 26, 2018
This's the kind of news I'm delighted to hear during Christmas. Not actor this n actress that posing for picture.
Re: Peter Obi With His Family Celebrate Christmas At Orphanage Home In Onitsha- Pics by propsvila: 10:12am On Dec 26, 2018
Dumdumfashion:
His wife is so pretty.
Yeah they were long time Secondary school friends
While Obi was in CKC Onitsha the wife was in FGGC Onitsha.
Re: Peter Obi With His Family Celebrate Christmas At Orphanage Home In Onitsha- Pics by kenodrill: 10:13am On Dec 26, 2018
Campaign strategy...
Re: Peter Obi With His Family Celebrate Christmas At Orphanage Home In Onitsha- Pics by Mace0lane: 10:13am On Dec 26, 2018
Lionsbet:
PDP for 2019.

OK.

In other news, have you heard of a new sports betting website designed for you to win big, sit back and read why you should stick with Lionsbet.

¤ Frequent player points, you get point for every game you play with a minimum of #100. And once this point has been accumulated up to 1000 points you can turn it into cash.

¤Deposit achievement. You get part of your deposit back when you use Lionsbet.

¤Cash back feature where you get 15% of your winnings if one game cuts your ticket

¤There is the cash out feature which enables you to cash out at any point in time.

¤Lionsbet have the highest odds in the market. This is the fact, you can compare. And it has helped me a lot.

¤100% first deposit bonus up to 100k. If you deposit 100k you get an additional 100k which shows in your acct immediately.

¤They have the fastest payout ever. They even payout during weekends. One time I got alert at 6am lol

¤Amazing accumulator bonus when you pick at least 3 games. One of a kind

¤Free giveaways via social media giveaways, just ff them on their different social media platforms plus if you are a MTN user, you get to browse the website for free. Isn't that amazing?

And so much more, just sign up on the link below on my signature and do yourself a favour win big. You can quote me for more questions. Good luck!! Bet responsibly!!!

Who owns lionbet ?
Re: Peter Obi With His Family Celebrate Christmas At Orphanage Home In Onitsha- Pics by chiefolododo(m): 10:13am On Dec 26, 2018
A good man with a good heart . Unlike one jubril singing Merry Christmas like the national anthem with that his terror hand sign

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi With His Family Celebrate Christmas At Orphanage Home In Onitsha- Pics by sugarcoatedhoni: 10:13am On Dec 26, 2018
Is that ear ring am seeing in the son's ear?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi With His Family Celebrate Christmas At Orphanage Home In Onitsha- Pics by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 26, 2018
All of a sudden it has become Peter Obi this, Peter Obi that... Who are they fooling?
Re: Peter Obi With His Family Celebrate Christmas At Orphanage Home In Onitsha- Pics by propsvila: 10:13am On Dec 26, 2018
He is not doing it for political Reasons that has been his way all these years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi With His Family Celebrate Christmas At Orphanage Home In Onitsha- Pics by Almaiga: 10:16am On Dec 26, 2018
Trash.
Peter Obituatry wan Bobo us this early morning, to score some cheep Political gains.
See the over bleached wife. cool

Nigerians are wiser now.

Re: Peter Obi With His Family Celebrate Christmas At Orphanage Home In Onitsha- Pics by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 26, 2018
tossie101:

Shut up ur mouth little kid! angry
Not everyone does show off.
I'm not from anambra but Peter obi has always been a nice man and came from a good Christian family where they have reverend father and sister

Who cares where you are from.
You can be from Kuvukiland for all I care, I don't give a rat's asz.

Obi is a sly lying conman and we're waiting for him at the polls.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi With His Family Celebrate Christmas At Orphanage Home In Onitsha- Pics by Unik3030: 10:16am On Dec 26, 2018
wilcox:
Nice and kind gesture. This is one of the reason for this season putting a smile on the faces of the less privilege will really make them feel complete and not rejected. I give you kudos for this. OBIdiently ATIKUlated
where did he do it last year? we should be wiser than all these gimmicks now cos election is close
Re: Peter Obi With His Family Celebrate Christmas At Orphanage Home In Onitsha- Pics by WithX(m): 10:18am On Dec 26, 2018
Election Win or Loss. Hope this gesture can continue in years to come.
Even if its just for the camera, some people are benefiting from this gesture.
Re: Peter Obi With His Family Celebrate Christmas At Orphanage Home In Onitsha- Pics by Lionsbet: 10:19am On Dec 26, 2018
Mace0lane:

Who owns lionbet ?

They are a licensed company under Lagos state lottery board. Of course there would be shareholders like every company. Your question is kinda difficult to answer

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okorocha’s Party (AA) Dumps Buhari, Adopts Atiku - Vanguard / Zainab Aliyu: Shehu Sani Advises Air Travellers What To Do / It Is Legal For DSS To Arrest Suspects At Night - The Cable Replies Femi Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.