Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,933 members, 7,866,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:22 PM

Personal Prayers To Break The Curse Of Noah Over Nigeria And My Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Personal Prayers To Break The Curse Of Noah Over Nigeria And My Life (282 Views)

The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman / Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) / Top 20 MFM Personal Prayers That Can Cause The Fall Of The Enemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Personal Prayers To Break The Curse Of Noah Over Nigeria And My Life by BigBashiru: 10:48pm On Dec 25, 2018
Dear God, you are a good and merciful God who has given mankind hope and mercy through Jesus Christ. I thank you for the Bible is true. I thank you because the account of Noah and his children and the curse pronounced by Noah upon Canaan is true. I thank you because the Table of Nations in Genesis 10 is true. Your word says you will visit the iniquity of the father upon the children and upon the children's children up to the third generation. Your word says that any man that calls upon the name of the LORD shall be saved. Dear God, Nigeria from all indications seems cursed and Nigerians from how they act seem cursed in line with your word in Genesis 9 and 10 though they may not want to hear it. The Bible says that in the name of Jesus every knee shall bow and curses shall be broken. I now ask you in Jesus name to break the curse of Noah over this nation; please turn us from the kingdom of darkness to light. I ask you to remove the cursefrom the lives of Nigerians. In Christ Jesus we are a new creation and old things are passed away all things have become new. I believe in the finished work of Christ. Do this and take all the honor and glory in these last days. Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Personal Prayers To Break The Curse Of Noah Over Nigeria And My Life by PlayerMeji: 11:23pm On Dec 25, 2018
Amen!

(1) (Reply)

Eight Kinds Of People That Xue Feng Admires / A Word From GOD: By His Ward: To The Most Accursed Of All Generations / Secrets Of Hannah's Prayers. (1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.