Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Iraq Officially Declares Christmas Day A National Holiday - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iraq Officially Declares Christmas Day A National Holiday (28785 Views)

U.S. Military Helicopter Crashes In Iraq On Thursday,  Killing 7 People On Board / US Marine 'planned Christmas Day Terror Attack On San Francisco' / Catalonia Officially Declares Independence From Spain(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iraq Officially Declares Christmas Day A National Holiday by lloyds(m): 1:19pm On Dec 26, 2018
YorubaEmir:
Daddy Freeze

Lol, daddy freeze is not fighting against Jesus, he is just fighting for Jesus and the devil at the same time.

#confused
Re: Iraq Officially Declares Christmas Day A National Holiday by Etimocracy(m): 1:20pm On Dec 26, 2018
tamethem:

Peacefully!!

Religion of Peace, they do everything peacefully.

They bomb peacefully

Slaughter people peacefully,

Burn houses peacefully.

Everything they do , they do it peacefully

grin

This one got me laughing like I've never done before! Peaceful bombing u say cheesy

1 Like

Re: Iraq Officially Declares Christmas Day A National Holiday by drehdinho(m): 1:29pm On Dec 26, 2018
I no go come see better country go, na Iraq go come remain. Over my dead body.

Those guys are evil.

1 Like

Re: Iraq Officially Declares Christmas Day A National Holiday by silifat11(m): 1:40pm On Dec 26, 2018
Ernchibyke:
Bomb alert!
I believe they want xtians to gather in one place, as it is with festive periods.
Then they will drop bomb

Pretend to be wise for once .
Re: Iraq Officially Declares Christmas Day A National Holiday by Burgerlomo: 1:49pm On Dec 26, 2018
Beautiful cool
Re: Iraq Officially Declares Christmas Day A National Holiday by KingSango(m): 1:53pm On Dec 26, 2018
Santa Claus was a pedophile demon

If you have any doubts the inner order of Islam and Christianity work together then get that lie out of your heads. grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: Iraq Officially Declares Christmas Day A National Holiday by Vtrd: 1:58pm On Dec 26, 2018
teefaht:

The same America does not recognize the Muslims festives
America is not a Muslim country.
Muslim have more rights there than in islamic countries. That is why everybody wants to go there.

They even have Arabic Muslim now as senators.

You people are not being fair to America. They have tried for Muslims.
Re: Iraq Officially Declares Christmas Day A National Holiday by WILLIAMSKECH: 2:02pm On Dec 26, 2018
Praise God.
Re: Iraq Officially Declares Christmas Day A National Holiday by notoriousbabe: 2:08pm On Dec 26, 2018
God is winning

Pls I need advice, if girlfriend yours is cheated was you on but love was still him to there what go do that must be?
Re: Iraq Officially Declares Christmas Day A National Holiday by MightySparrow: 2:14pm On Dec 26, 2018
God bleseeessssss iraqi government. no more war in iraq in jesus name. amen
Re: Iraq Officially Declares Christmas Day A National Holiday by CodeTemplar: 2:27pm On Dec 26, 2018
MightySparrow:
God bleseeessssss iraqi government. no more war in iraq in jesus name. amen
Maybe they need a new means of bombing Christians gathered or they plan to arrest then and charge in sharia court.
Re: Iraq Officially Declares Christmas Day A National Holiday by Amaechi5(m): 2:48pm On Dec 26, 2018
There's something fishy about this movement.

Commenting from https://zpykiostech.com/screenshot-on-iphone-x/
Re: Iraq Officially Declares Christmas Day A National Holiday by lanrally: 4:32pm On Dec 26, 2018
Your education did not liberate your mind. Sorry for you

Ernchibyke:
Bomb alert!
I believe they want xtians to gather in one place, as it is with festive periods.
Then they will drop bomb
Re: Iraq Officially Declares Christmas Day A National Holiday by halhassan1(m): 5:01pm On Dec 26, 2018
MrTrend:

Really?

Must you always insult our president? cry cry cry
You shouldn be bordered, if they can beat up their parents at hone, whoelse they won't be able to insult?
This is all he can utter after returning from Xmas service.
Re: Iraq Officially Declares Christmas Day A National Holiday by Ojetayo17(m): 5:01pm On Dec 26, 2018
Thank u jesus. It is the lord doing
Re: Iraq Officially Declares Christmas Day A National Holiday by Butoneday2(m): 5:05pm On Dec 26, 2018
MrTrend:

Really?

Must you always insult our president? cry cry cry
A foreigner your president? Tufiakwa
Re: Iraq Officially Declares Christmas Day A National Holiday by Firebomber: 6:38pm On Dec 26, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
So when will America start declaring salah day national holiday?

The day Saudi declare Christmas day as national holiday..
Re: Iraq Officially Declares Christmas Day A National Holiday by MightySparrow: 7:13pm On Dec 26, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Maybe they need a new means of bombing Christians gathered or they plan to arrest then and charge in sharia court.
You are right doctrine of al - taquiyya is still a force to consider.
Re: Iraq Officially Declares Christmas Day A National Holiday by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:24pm On Dec 26, 2018
Firebomber:

The day Saudi declare Christmas day as national holiday..
There are no Christians in Saudi while US has millions of Muslims
Re: Iraq Officially Declares Christmas Day A National Holiday by troublemakea(m): 7:24pm On Dec 26, 2018
AllenSpencer:

Hello, Whats Christ_like about America

America is all about interest over religion. They play the card when it needs to be used. Whats Christ-like about America, Has the country ever affiliated with Christianity? When America says "In God we trust" Have you ever seen them to be specific about the God. If it might interest you America only has "God" in its declaration, and it doesn't exist in their constitution

Sorry to say but ur comment is senseless here undecided

the guy said a Christian nation which he might mean having a higher population of christians strenghtt didn't say they live like christ (christ-like)

Reading to understand wount kill ya
Re: Iraq Officially Declares Christmas Day A National Holiday by AllenSpencer: 7:27pm On Dec 26, 2018
troublemakea:

Sorry to say but ur comment is senseless here undecided

It will be difficult for you to comprehend
Re: Iraq Officially Declares Christmas Day A National Holiday by troublemakea(m): 7:29pm On Dec 26, 2018
AllenSpencer:

It will be difficult for you to comprehend

the guy said a Christian nation which he might
mean having a higher population of christians
strenghtt didn't say they live like christ (christ-
like)

Reading to understand wount kill ya and how many good have those Muslims nation done to the world
Re: Iraq Officially Declares Christmas Day A National Holiday by troublemakea(m): 7:33pm On Dec 26, 2018
abdulkayus:

So, declaring 25 Dec as public has now make Iraq a civilised world
If we are to use your ideology, then USA is not a civilised country since it has not yet recognise sallah day as public holiday.
And mind you, America never bombed sense into them but sentiments, intolerance, poverty, famine, diseases and create more terrorists and terrorism into them.

Good for them. .....it's a pay back to those innocent blood of Christian they spilled all cause of a demonic jihad

I just hope more Iraqi's die to multi double the amount of Christians blood they've spilled angry
Re: Iraq Officially Declares Christmas Day A National Holiday by AllenSpencer: 7:34pm On Dec 26, 2018
troublemakea:

the guy said a Christian nation which he might
mean having a higher population of christians
strenghtt didn't say they live like christ (christ-
like)

Reading to understand wount kill ya and how many good have those Muslims nation done to the world

What do you mean by Christian Nation

Saudi, Yemen, Sudan are Islamic Nation by all facts as everything out then aligns with a specific religion. Constitution and laws align with a religion

What do you mean by a Christian Nation. A country having higher population of Christians does not make the country a Christian nation if its constitution, laws and currency don't even depict it.
Re: Iraq Officially Declares Christmas Day A National Holiday by troublemakea(m): 7:57pm On Dec 26, 2018
AllenSpencer:

What do you mean by Christian Nation

Saudi, Yemen, Sudan are Islamic Nation by all facts as everything out then aligns with a specific religion. Constitution and laws align with a religion

What do you mean by a Christian Nation. A country having higher population of Christians does not make the country a Christian nation if its constitution, laws and currency don't even depict it.

Okay if you wount call America a Christian nation what would u call it?

The last time I watched Trump's message to Americans he read from the bible and also said like I quoted "In America we look up to the light of God to direct our path as we celebrate the resurrection of Jesus his son" undecided
Re: Iraq Officially Declares Christmas Day A National Holiday by AllenSpencer: 8:08pm On Dec 26, 2018
troublemakea:

Okay if you wount call America a Christian nation what would u call it?

The last time I watched Trump's message to Americans he read from the bible and also said like I quoted "In America we look up to the light of God to direct our path as we celebrate the resurrection of Jesus his son" undecided

I did will call it an Atheist country with no regards for religion as absolutely nothing aligns them religion. Morals, diplomacy and countenance

Its just a card they tend to play with when they want to wreck havoc.

Its much expected for him to say so. As he is celebrating in the name of Jesus, he is at same time causing havoc somewhere in Yemen because of his allied Saudi Arabia

You need study that country and tell me one instance where the have been religious. Its interest. America will dine with the devil if much needed and thats if they not already doing.
Re: Iraq Officially Declares Christmas Day A National Holiday by Yemi7up: 11:21pm On Dec 26, 2018
MrTrend:
cc lalasticlala
Hallelujah
Re: Iraq Officially Declares Christmas Day A National Holiday by Firebomber: 6:19am On Dec 27, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
There are no Christians in Saudi while US has millions of Muslims
No Christian in Saudi or they where not recognized.
Re: Iraq Officially Declares Christmas Day A National Holiday by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:15pm On Dec 27, 2018
Firebomber:
No Christian in Saudi or they where not recognized.
No Christian in Saudi

There are no loop holes (poverty )for predatory Christians to capitalize to advance their conversion agenda.

The only Christians are mostly few among American troops and few in the oil industry

Christianity is not attractive in Saudi
Re: Iraq Officially Declares Christmas Day A National Holiday by abdulkayus(m): 1:04pm On Dec 27, 2018
troublemakea:

Good for them. .....it's a pay back to those innocent blood of Christian they spilled all cause of a demonic jihad

I just hope more Iraqi's die to multi double the amount of Christians blood they've spilled angry

Guy, u get sense at all? I doubt that. From ur comment, u are no different from a terrorist also. And FYI, the fight in Iraq is between Shia and Sunni not with Christians, but Christians are affected also.
Re: Iraq Officially Declares Christmas Day A National Holiday by troublemakea(m): 1:17pm On Dec 27, 2018
abdulkayus:

Guy, u get sense at all? I doubt that. From ur comment, u are no different from a terrorist also. And FYI, the fight in Iraq is between Shia and Sunni not with Christians, but Christians are affected also.

Shia and sunni can continue to kill themselves after all the Quran support them to do

but why draw Christians into the bloodshed undecided
Re: Iraq Officially Declares Christmas Day A National Holiday by mightyjet77(m): 7:44pm On Dec 27, 2018
The church of God is match on. Iraqis you are welcome.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration / Hungarian President Novak Resigns Over Sex Abuse Case Pardon. / More Chinese Women Embrace 'singleism' amid Economic Downturn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.