Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,859 members, 7,862,823 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:22 AM

Actress, Omo Butty Celebrates Her Birthday In Styles, Flaunts Her Heavy Backside - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress, Omo Butty Celebrates Her Birthday In Styles, Flaunts Her Heavy Backside (2151 Views)

Biodun Okeowo 'Omo Butty' Wows In Cleavage-Baring White Jumpsuit / Biodun Okeowo 'Omo Butty' Abaya Dress / Biodun Okeowo 'Omo Butty' Sexy In New Photos - Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress, Omo Butty Celebrates Her Birthday In Styles, Flaunts Her Heavy Backside by nairafamedotcom: 2:57am On Dec 26, 2018
Curvy Nollywood actress Biodun Okeowo popularly known as Omo Butty shows off her massive backside in New birthday photoshoot.

Omo Butty shared the hot pictures online with caption.
See more photos below
Source: http://www.nairafame.com/2018/12/actress-omo-butty-celebrates-her.html?m=1

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Actress, Omo Butty Celebrates Her Birthday In Styles, Flaunts Her Heavy Backside by Nogodye(m): 3:39am On Dec 26, 2018
This is not natural...
Re: Actress, Omo Butty Celebrates Her Birthday In Styles, Flaunts Her Heavy Backside by ValCon888: 5:24am On Dec 26, 2018
Not natural my brother..
Re: Actress, Omo Butty Celebrates Her Birthday In Styles, Flaunts Her Heavy Backside by itspzpics(m): 5:34am On Dec 26, 2018
Chaiii
Re: Actress, Omo Butty Celebrates Her Birthday In Styles, Flaunts Her Heavy Backside by nairafamedotcom: 7:14am On Dec 26, 2018
itspzpics:
Chaiii
There is God o grin
Re: Actress, Omo Butty Celebrates Her Birthday In Styles, Flaunts Her Heavy Backside by KingLennon(m): 7:29am On Dec 26, 2018
Can sum1 give me a needle to deflate that ass?
Re: Actress, Omo Butty Celebrates Her Birthday In Styles, Flaunts Her Heavy Backside by nairafamedotcom: 8:11am On Dec 26, 2018
KingLennon:
Can sum1 give me a needle to deflate that ass?
What! Don't do that here
Re: Actress, Omo Butty Celebrates Her Birthday In Styles, Flaunts Her Heavy Backside by Onyi22(f): 8:15am On Dec 26, 2018
My kind of curves, I tap into her curve
Re: Actress, Omo Butty Celebrates Her Birthday In Styles, Flaunts Her Heavy Backside by RSVP: 8:17am On Dec 26, 2018
Onyi22:

which curve ?

1 Like

Re: Actress, Omo Butty Celebrates Her Birthday In Styles, Flaunts Her Heavy Backside by Ayobami7(m): 9:15am On Dec 26, 2018
好朋友阮德英国加
Re: Actress, Omo Butty Celebrates Her Birthday In Styles, Flaunts Her Heavy Backside by speedyconnect3: 9:21am On Dec 26, 2018
Nawao
.sex sells and women know
* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

DATA PROMO ENDS BY 30TH DECEMBER.

BUY now. Data valid for 3 months!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Ala igbo amaala mma.
Nwa otu Onicha and nwa 042 na ekene unu!

Daalu
Re: Actress, Omo Butty Celebrates Her Birthday In Styles, Flaunts Her Heavy Backside by KingLennon(m): 10:19am On Dec 26, 2018
nairafamedotcom:
What! Don't do that here
grin
Re: Actress, Omo Butty Celebrates Her Birthday In Styles, Flaunts Her Heavy Backside by nairafamedotcom: 10:20am On Dec 26, 2018
Onyi22:
You be female?
Which one is your kind of curve. Lol
Re: Actress, Omo Butty Celebrates Her Birthday In Styles, Flaunts Her Heavy Backside by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 26, 2018
INFLAMMED BUTTOCKS

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Stars Teddy-a, Alex And Khloe Poses Together In New Photo / Be Like God One Punish Una Mama! - Wizkid Slam Soundcity TV / Couples Goals: Adekunle Gold Suprises His Wife, Simi On Valentine's Day. (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.