Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

I Need An Investor Quickly... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need An Investor Quickly... (506 Views)

Investor Condemns Invasion Of Hotel Presidential, Enugu / Looking For An Investor Or Loan / An Investor Need For A Very Profitable Business In The Building Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Investor Quickly... by ejire042(m): 4:55am On Dec 26, 2018
Good day sirs/Mas
I want to wish you all a happy Xmas and a prosperous new year ahead.
I have been on this platform for quite some time now and it has been a great experience altogether.

Well let me say that I'm writing this piece on behalf of my brother, who is an uber/taxify driver, who needs an urgent help from one God sent nairalander to help him find his feet after he lost his job some years back.

He has been driving for partners for quite sometime and he has been able to raise like 800 thousand naira to get his own personal car.

He came to me if I can help him get a good naija used big daddy, which I advised him against buying any naija used car, especially big daddy. He should rather buy a tokunbo car that will give a level of confidence and rest of mind.

A tokunbo Toyota camry 2004/2004 model cost around 1.5 and 1.8, but luckily we got a good deal for 1.4.

What we need is someone who can help him raise the balance to pay quickly for the ride, to avoid any temptation to spend this money.
Repayment method with interest will be discussed and guarantors provided to further prove sincerity. Also, The said car will be registered in the name of whoever is ready to support this deal pending when the money plus the interest is paid in full.

We are pleading to any well meaning nairalander to kindly help us achieve this dream and take this young family guy out of poverty and make him self reliant.

Please kindly do this for us and I know helpers will not be far from you.

For further discussions, please send a message to this number.
And I will surely call you back.

Please and please time is of the essence

Thanks and God bless.
Re: I Need An Investor Quickly... by Ozonelayer123: 12:49pm On Dec 26, 2018
Good... Let me advice you here. Getting a car onwer is good but there are many evil people around that will wan you to fail. If you have 800... Get a loan and complete it. Some loan company can strike a better deal with you than getting bad people. I too need a car for hire purchase but I am also scared of bad people. Nigerian used cars are not bad but getting a good one is difficult. But if I have to chiose. I will strongly get a loan spread it for one year payment that will allow me to to 70 or 80k a month. Meaning that I will go for tokumbo
ejire042:
Good day sirs/Mas
I want to wish you all a happy Xmas and a prosperous new year ahead.
I have been on this platform for quite some time now and it has been a great experience altogether.

Well let me say that I'm writing this piece on behalf of my brother, who is an uber/taxify driver, who needs an urgent help from one God sent nairalander to help him find his feet after he lost his job some years back.

He has been driving for partners for quite sometime and he has been able to raise like 800 thousand naira to get his own personal car.

He came to me if I can help him get a good naija used big daddy, which I advised him against buying any naija used car, especially big daddy. He should rather buy a tokunbo car that will give a level of confidence and rest of mind.

A tokunbo Toyota camry 2004/2004 model cost around 1.5 and 1.8, but luckily we got a good deal for 1.4.

What we need is someone who can help him raise the balance to pay quickly for the ride, to avoid any temptation to spend this money.
Repayment method with interest will be discussed and guarantors provided to further prove sincerity. Also, The said car will be registered in the name of whoever is ready to support this deal pending when the money plus the interest is paid in full.

We are pleading to any well meaning nairalander to kindly help us achieve this dream and take this young family guy out of poverty and make him self reliant.

Please kindly do this for us and I know helpers will not be far from you.

For further discussions, please send a message to this number.
And I will surely call you back.

Please and please time is of the essence

Thanks and God bless.
Re: I Need An Investor Quickly... by iHart(m): 5:48pm On Dec 26, 2018
Ozonelayer123:
Good... Let me advice you here. Getting a car onwer is good but there are many evil people around that will wan you to fail. If you have 800... Get a loan and complete it. Some loan company can strike a better deal with you than getting bad people. I too need a car for hire purchase but I am also scared of bad people. Nigerian used cars are not bad but getting a good one is difficult. But if I have to chiose. I will strongly get a loan spread it for one year payment that will allow me to to 70 or 80k a month. Meaning that I will go for tokumbo
why discourage him from seeking help from people? Don't you know that through this platform, Somebody can even give him a grant instead of a loan!
Re: I Need An Investor Quickly... by delgroveng(m): 5:53pm On Dec 26, 2018
iHart:
why discourage him from seeking help from people? Don't you know that through this platform, Somebody can even give him a grant instead of a loan!

People should know there is no shoe size fit all, they talk like there opinion is final..

You could get a grant and could end up overseeing other cars for these same individuals who will permit you the grant or a loan as you request.

1 Like

Re: I Need An Investor Quickly... by iHart(m): 5:58pm On Dec 26, 2018
delgroveng:

People should know there is no shoe size fit all, they talk like there opinion is final..

You could get a grant and could end up overseeing other cars for these same individuals who will permit you the grant or a loan as you request.
Exactly!

To drive for partners and be able to save up 800k shows he is prudent. This attribute alone can take him far and expose him to more better opportunities.
Re: I Need An Investor Quickly... by ejire042(m): 10:39pm On Dec 27, 2018
I really thank everyone for their comments.
For all those that have called I appreciate your calls.

I still have not gotten what I want and I am still waiting and hoping for a positive response soonest.

Please and please and please . time is of the essence.

I really don't want to be pushed to buy a Naija used car or be forced to start touching this money.

Thanks and God bless you all

(1) (Reply)

Goodbye Paypal - Hello Oru! / Where Can I Get Foreign Used Mini Laptops At Wholesale Price? / All In1 Complete Brand Design: Logo, Website, Bizcard, Social Media & More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.