Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

2019 Presidency: Saraki Gives Reasons Buhari Should Be Removed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidency: Saraki Gives Reasons Buhari Should Be Removed (22899 Views)

Bukola Saraki Gives ₦140M To 100 Students Of Muhammed Kamaldeen University / Youths Asked Me To Run For 2019 Presidency – Saraki / 2019 Presidency: Saraki, Atiku, Mark, Tambuwal Others Eye SDP Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Presidency: Saraki Gives Reasons Buhari Should Be Removed by Holamic: 6:54am On Dec 26, 2018
I ve a feeling that bukola is been playd by dogara, cause at d end hausa knows how to settle their differences. SARAKI a dead politician hoping for revenge on APC. We go see after the election

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: Saraki Gives Reasons Buhari Should Be Removed by Kuginzi: 6:54am On Dec 26, 2018
Show me the smiling women in a labour room. No nation once ruled by congenital thieves goes to reap an instant glory. Blessed are all challenges of a people for out of them comes the making of a nation. We must pay the maximum price of PDP 16years of misrule. But we trust the hand that handles the proceed. Buhari is not a criminal that shares our patrimony to shameless old men who put us in pains. Say whatever you want to say, the truth is bitter.
With PMB i stand!!!

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: Saraki Gives Reasons Buhari Should Be Removed by supereagle(m): 6:56am On Dec 26, 2018
post=74170838:
Saraki the thief and killer.
You will definitely go into political oblivion before Baba and after that, you will spend the remaining better part of your life in jail

Amen. May God bless you and your generation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidency: Saraki Gives Reasons Buhari Should Be Removed by truentalk: 6:56am On Dec 26, 2018
[As powerful as Saraki is in the upper legislation he has no right to blame this govt. He is party to its failure if true its fail but to me executive is playing a good roles to curb the excess of the NASS and there's hope for the masses unlike before.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency: Saraki Gives Reasons Buhari Should Be Removed by Kuginzi: 7:02am On Dec 26, 2018
KillTheZombies:
Dumbohari jibril is going, the signs are there. The masses are ready to kick him out in 2019 whether dead zombies like it or not.

Operation rig and roast.
Point of correction, you said the masses! How many are u in your state
Re: 2019 Presidency: Saraki Gives Reasons Buhari Should Be Removed by Military0001: 7:04am On Dec 26, 2018
helinues:
Saraki the desperado.

Buhari the unrepentant tyrant
Re: 2019 Presidency: Saraki Gives Reasons Buhari Should Be Removed by Kuginzi: 7:05am On Dec 26, 2018
Omeokachie:
Buhari has successfully destroyed everything he inherited in just 3yrs.
Wailing.......loading
Re: 2019 Presidency: Saraki Gives Reasons Buhari Should Be Removed by truentalk: 7:07am On Dec 26, 2018
As powerful as Saraki is in the upper legislature he has no right to blame this govt because he is party to its failure if true its fail but to me executive is playing a good role to curb the excess of the NASS and there's hope for the masses unlike before.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Saraki Gives Reasons Buhari Should Be Removed by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:07am On Dec 26, 2018
supereagle:

Amen. May God bless you and your generation.
AMEN AMEN AMEN.
May God bless you and grant the desires of your heart Supereagle.
Keep soaring high.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Saraki Gives Reasons Buhari Should Be Removed by Military0001: 7:08am On Dec 26, 2018
Kuginzi:

Wailing.......loading

Zombism activated
Re: 2019 Presidency: Saraki Gives Reasons Buhari Should Be Removed by nurex01(m): 7:09am On Dec 26, 2018
Mynd44:
Why not just impeach him?

Well, they didn't give the opportunity to call during the program yesterday that was what spoilt the show.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Saraki Gives Reasons Buhari Should Be Removed by Livingstone124: 7:10am On Dec 26, 2018
Reason we should not vote Buhari is because Buhari is dead that man in Aso rock is Jubril the impostor.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Saraki Gives Reasons Buhari Should Be Removed by Kuginzi: 7:12am On Dec 26, 2018
Military0001:

Zombism activated
PDP/IPOB-potopotoh reactivated
Re: 2019 Presidency: Saraki Gives Reasons Buhari Should Be Removed by Oluwafemi55(m): 7:13am On Dec 26, 2018
If we are leaving our present class, we are not repeating our previous class....
Re: 2019 Presidency: Saraki Gives Reasons Buhari Should Be Removed by Boyooosa(m): 7:15am On Dec 26, 2018
I used to think this man is intelligent... sad!
A medical doctor fah shocked surprise surprise.
Nigerian politics dey dull elites I swear.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Saraki Gives Reasons Buhari Should Be Removed by Donben007: 7:24am On Dec 26, 2018
If buhari failed you also failed becos you are d 3rd citizen of dis country...
Re: 2019 Presidency: Saraki Gives Reasons Buhari Should Be Removed by Abden: 7:27am On Dec 26, 2018
When will will you learn a lesson?
Groovenaija360:
Point of correction

Vote out Jubril

Not BUHARI

because Buhari don't exist any more

Why should Nigerians allow a Sudanese come and rule us this is pathetic

Re: 2019 Presidency: Saraki Gives Reasons Buhari Should Be Removed by KillTheZombies: 7:33am On Dec 26, 2018
Kuginzi:

Point of correction, you said the masses! How many are u in your state

Definitely more than your zombierudeen family. grin
Re: 2019 Presidency: Saraki Gives Reasons Buhari Should Be Removed by ofwest47(m): 7:34am On Dec 26, 2018
Like father like son Omo Mesujamba , remember how your father did to loot this country to the lowest base including his so called bank where he bankrupted. your father is still owning me N3570 Naira in the looted bank. And here is the so called No.3 man in the Nation being the No.1 looter of the Nation's resources and even went ahead to order the paying of a sentenced senator for multi billion Naira corruption to continue to enjoy his monthly salary and allowances totaling over N13.5 million Naira a month . That is Saraki Omo Ilorin Mesujamba for you.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Saraki Gives Reasons Buhari Should Be Removed by basilo10I: 7:35am On Dec 26, 2018
Saraki is correct
Re: 2019 Presidency: Saraki Gives Reasons Buhari Should Be Removed by Jabioro: 7:44am On Dec 26, 2018
Saraki hold the third position in this present admnistratn,the public should hold him responsible for any wrongdoing...he is part and parsu of it,he can't exonerated himself..ThiefSaraki can not claimed innocent.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Saraki Gives Reasons Buhari Should Be Removed by Niceman4u(m): 7:45am On Dec 26, 2018
Only if Buhari, Saraki, Tinubu and the other thieves would b removed from our political space
Re: 2019 Presidency: Saraki Gives Reasons Buhari Should Be Removed by emerged01(m): 7:46am On Dec 26, 2018
Nigerians knows who ruin this nation one by one but what baffled is that they still go around praising them as their messiah. In a country where nothing is wrong with its citizens,people like Saraki should have been jail.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Saraki Gives Reasons Buhari Should Be Removed by Kuginzi: 7:48am On Dec 26, 2018
KillTheZombies:

Definitely more than your zombierudeen family. grin
Pls don't deviate from my question. How many are u in your state??.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Saraki Gives Reasons Buhari Should Be Removed by reuben79: 7:48am On Dec 26, 2018
Yes..... he should be remove,cos he is foreigner, fanatic, bigot,disunity,tribalisic,nepotistic, favourilstic.....
Re: 2019 Presidency: Saraki Gives Reasons Buhari Should Be Removed by ekwelum2(m): 8:02am On Dec 26, 2018
Kuginzi:

PDP/IPOB-potopotoh reactivated

APC/ALMAJIRI=EVIL ON THE MOVE
Re: 2019 Presidency: Saraki Gives Reasons Buhari Should Be Removed by Baselm: 8:04am On Dec 26, 2018
is Saraki not a part of this government? The head of the legislative arm of government is coming out to lash out at the government in which he heads an arm. The successes and failures of the administration will be attached to him forever. which law have they passed to make the life of the common man better since he became the senate president. All the money they collected from peace corps people so as to enable them pass the bill without considering whether their is a need for a new security outfit when Nscdc is still mostly idle, not considering if the government can pay them. This guy is a criminal
Re: 2019 Presidency: Saraki Gives Reasons Buhari Should Be Removed by jrusky(m): 8:16am On Dec 26, 2018
helinues:
Saraki the desperado.

No it's not about desperateness it's about facts. Put political affiliation aside Nigeria is not working it's as simple as that. I'm telling you the honest truth the failure of everything in Nigeria at the moment i guess its one of the reason people don't belief it's our real Buhari in power those who knew him well as no nonsense man and a lover of his country he can't seat back and see all these mess goung on.

Bro Nigeria is not working some one else has to take over all these apc packaging gimmick it's a total thrash packaging ain't going to solve any problem Nigerians are facing bro.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Not Getting Involved In Kano Election – Tinubu / VIDEO: PDP Presidential Rally In Adamawa (Aerial View) / Lagos Thugs Impose N100 Levy On Individuals Using Yaba Pedestrian Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.