Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma, Declares Xmas Day The Worse Day - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma, Declares Xmas Day The Worse Day (929 Views)

Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Shares New Hot Photos / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her / "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma, Declares Xmas Day The Worse Day by Victni: 6:19am On Dec 26, 2018
From Gistvic.com

Davido’s girlfriend, Chioma tags her Xmas as the worse day in which no photos were posted about an outing with or without davido.

Who else had a worse day??

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/12/davidos-girlfriend-chioma-declares-xmas.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Share

Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma, Declares Xmas Day The Worse Day by Victni: 6:20am On Dec 26, 2018
sad
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma, Declares Xmas Day The Worse Day by itspzpics(m): 6:20am On Dec 26, 2018
Why nah
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma, Declares Xmas Day The Worse Day by BOOMnaija(m): 6:30am On Dec 26, 2018
Are we seeing d beginning of d end?

Lemme just chill and wait as things unfold...hmmm!

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma, Declares Xmas Day The Worse Day by Cr7sBabe(f): 6:32am On Dec 26, 2018
how are we sure chioma said this?
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma, Declares Xmas Day The Worse Day by Victni: 6:38am On Dec 26, 2018
Cr7sBabe:
how are we sure chioma said this?

Gist from [url]Gistvic.com[/url] are always true... dnt doubt
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma, Declares Xmas Day The Worse Day by Drakkernoir: 6:43am On Dec 26, 2018
And this is news?.....how?

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma, Declares Xmas Day The Worse Day by Peterdredd(m): 7:07am On Dec 26, 2018
angry
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma, Declares Xmas Day The Worse Day by victorian(f): 7:13am On Dec 26, 2018
Eeyah sorry babe!

That's why we were all clamouring, get Davido to marry you, so u become legit! But unfortunately u were carried away by trips .

It's well dear.. But try go back to school, complete your education and graduate properly.

After some years, another guy will continue from where Davido stops and marry you.
It's a sure deal grin

Eeyah and my Christmas was fun with my female friends. God bless them for me, amen
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma, Declares Xmas Day The Worse Day by oluwatosink: 7:19am On Dec 26, 2018
grin cool
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma, Declares Xmas Day The Worse Day by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 26, 2018
victorian:
Eeyah sorry babe!

That's why we were all clamouring, get Davido to marry you, so u become legit! But unfortunately u were carried away by trips .

It's well dear.. But try go back to school, complete your education and graduate properly.

After some years, another guy will continue from where Davido stops and marry you.
It's a sure deal grin

Eeyah and my Christmas was fun with my female friends. God bless them for me, amen
Experience they say, is the best teacher...this advice wey u give am so, I'm not sure u will do same if it were uuu in her position kiss
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma, Declares Xmas Day The Worse Day by victorian(f): 9:16am On Dec 26, 2018
writefreely:
Experience they say, is the best teacher...this advice wey u give am so, I'm not sure u will do same if it were uuu in her position kiss

Says who?

Bros! I will take to my own advice. I don't get carried by trips, money and show offs. Or even fame . All these things are no big deal to me.

(1) (Reply)

Williams Uchemba Returns To Social Media, Releases Statement (Photo) / Rudeboy's All Girls Squad_see What The Girls Did / Adorable Family Photo Of Cardi B, Offset, And Kulture At 3 Months Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.