Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

We Want To Quit, But It Is Not Easy”- Yahoo Boys Reveals - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Want To Quit, But It Is Not Easy”- Yahoo Boys Reveals (1049 Views)

Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" / Man Kills His Wife In Ondo After Forcing Her To Quit Her Job / Nigeria Yahoo Boys That Ran To Ghana Cry Out That Life Is Not Easy In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Want To Quit, But It Is Not Easy”- Yahoo Boys Reveals by AdexUpdates: 6:42am On Dec 26, 2018
In an interview, they opened up about their wealth and the source of it. They said they have millions of dollars in the bank, some of which they have used to buy the latest cars, build costly mansions and acquire many good things of life. However, they confessed that their lives are characterised by pain and sorrow because of ritual sacrifices they have to perform every month. One of them, Abudu, 34, said although he has over $2 million dollars in his account and a six-bedroom mansion at Kasoa in the Central Region, his life is miserable, because of every five weeks, the spiritualist who made him wealthy orders him to perform a task. He said the “easiest” of the tasks is to sleep with 70 dark-skinned girls in a month and take their v*** fluids to the spiritualist.
According to him, he feels lucky each time he gets such a task

Read more at: http://www.adexupdates.com.ng/2018/12/we-want-to-quit-but-it-is-not-easy.html
Re: We Want To Quit, But It Is Not Easy”- Yahoo Boys Reveals by Dreal1247: 6:52am On Dec 26, 2018
Give your life to Christ. Go for deliverance. Power pass power. Don't be deceived. MFM is the real place for such and you will forever be grateful to God. If you believe in the God of Dr D K Olukoya, please, like. Anyone who counters this is for his or her own peril. I type what I know and have experienced. Jesus is the real deal.
Re: We Want To Quit, But It Is Not Easy”- Yahoo Boys Reveals by Makito015(m): 6:53am On Dec 26, 2018
It is better to hustle the right way and enjoy later when your hustle begins to pay.

2 Likes

Re: We Want To Quit, But It Is Not Easy”- Yahoo Boys Reveals by ColdIce: 9:18am On Dec 26, 2018
take a sniper abeg
Re: We Want To Quit, But It Is Not Easy”- Yahoo Boys Reveals by ColdIce: 9:19am On Dec 26, 2018
the God of dk olukoya.
shows u worship man
God of man
fool
Dreal1247:
Give your life to Christ. Go for deliverance. Power pass power. Don't be deceived. MFM is the real place for such and you will forever be grateful to God. If you believe in the God of Dr D K Olukoya, please, like. Anyone who counters this is for his or her own peril. I type what I know and have experienced. Jesus is the real deal.
Re: We Want To Quit, But It Is Not Easy”- Yahoo Boys Reveals by Holamic: 9:29am On Dec 26, 2018
And some ladies go dey roll yansh like benz logo... I believe you have not met GOD cause he super seed all evil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Want To Quit, But It Is Not Easy”- Yahoo Boys Reveals by turhibdwhale(m): 12:42pm On Dec 26, 2018
Bloggers with their lies,so he will tell you what he does to boost his money........i no go again.
Re: We Want To Quit, But It Is Not Easy”- Yahoo Boys Reveals by SAMBARRY: 10:16pm On Dec 26, 2018
When will he not catch HIV?with the target they gave him,he no go even get erection when he sees poosy.smh

Easy money is very life threatening and it comes with untold headache. Ifan fanilapoya.up on everything you will still see some senseless and dense teenagers looking up to these ones tayewontibaje,tanwaenikunra
Re: We Want To Quit, But It Is Not Easy”- Yahoo Boys Reveals by Badb0y4lyf(m): 5:44am On Dec 27, 2018
Peace of mind is better than money and riches browse legitly one Dey your hook go catch.

(1) (Reply)

Lost But Found Wallet / Young Man Arrested With A Bottle Of Beer And Action Bitters In Edo / Facebook Message Of Man Who Was Allegedly Killed By Stray Bullet At Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.