Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Empire Star, Terrence Howard Proposes To Ex-wife, 3 Years After They Divorced - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Empire Star, Terrence Howard Proposes To Ex-wife, 3 Years After They Divorced (1799 Views)

Empire Star, Gabourey Sidibe, 37, Engaged To Boyfriend, Brandon Frankel, 35. / How Empire Star Jussie Smollett Paid Two Nigerian Men To Attack Him (Photos) / Empire' Star Jussies mollett Assaulted In Possible Racist, Homophobic Attack . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Empire Star, Terrence Howard Proposes To Ex-wife, 3 Years After They Divorced by vickayo: 6:48am On Dec 26, 2018
From Gistvic.com

Empire star, Terrence Howard, has put a ring on it again.

The actor popped the question to his ex-wife, Mira Pak, more than three years after the duo secretly divorced in July 2015.

In a video, the Oscar nominee gave a toast.
“We have an idea of how long we think life is, but we do know how short it can be,

he said. .

“It took me 45 years to find you. But now that I have you in my 50th year, I will spend the rest of eternity at your side. .
And I pray that everybody finds that one that will complete them for all eternity because it means everything. I love you,”

He added.

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/12/empire-star-terrence-howard-proposes-to.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Empire Star, Terrence Howard Proposes To Ex-wife, 3 Years After They Divorced by vickayo: 6:49am On Dec 26, 2018
shocked
Re: Empire Star, Terrence Howard Proposes To Ex-wife, 3 Years After They Divorced by Zebulun15(m): 7:14am On Dec 26, 2018
Dats life for her
Re: Empire Star, Terrence Howard Proposes To Ex-wife, 3 Years After They Divorced by happybee: 7:38am On Dec 26, 2018
Lucious my man.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Empire Star, Terrence Howard Proposes To Ex-wife, 3 Years After They Divorced by Soulsymbol99: 7:48am On Dec 26, 2018
The Best Man remains this guy's best movie for me cool
Re: Empire Star, Terrence Howard Proposes To Ex-wife, 3 Years After They Divorced by AdsenseSnow(m): 7:53am On Dec 26, 2018
grin he is going back to his old pot of stew

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy

1 Like

Re: Empire Star, Terrence Howard Proposes To Ex-wife, 3 Years After They Divorced by Michelle55: 8:18am On Dec 26, 2018
Awwwn.. So cute. Happy for him
Re: Empire Star, Terrence Howard Proposes To Ex-wife, 3 Years After They Divorced by ValCon888: 8:36am On Dec 26, 2018
Sharp guy.

It is better to remarry her than to pay huge sums in alimony.

2 Likes

Re: Empire Star, Terrence Howard Proposes To Ex-wife, 3 Years After They Divorced by lilmax(m): 8:40am On Dec 26, 2018
why did she act surprised?

na today yansh dey back?
Re: Empire Star, Terrence Howard Proposes To Ex-wife, 3 Years After They Divorced by Ayobami7(m): 9:09am On Dec 26, 2018
我什么都没有
Re: Empire Star, Terrence Howard Proposes To Ex-wife, 3 Years After They Divorced by chloride6: 9:16am On Dec 26, 2018
Getting that money back grin grin grin grin

Feminist wont like this
Re: Empire Star, Terrence Howard Proposes To Ex-wife, 3 Years After They Divorced by speedyconnect3: 9:18am On Dec 26, 2018
Confuse gadima.

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

DATA PROMO ENDS BY 30TH DECEMBER.

BUY now. Data valid for 3 months!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Ala igbo amaala mma.
Nwa otu Onicha and nwa 042 na ekene unu!

Daalu
Re: Empire Star, Terrence Howard Proposes To Ex-wife, 3 Years After They Divorced by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:17am On Dec 26, 2018
Lyon cool
Re: Empire Star, Terrence Howard Proposes To Ex-wife, 3 Years After They Divorced by sweetilicious(f): 11:55am On Dec 26, 2018
Aww! I don't really believe two people that has gone separate ways can ever come back together especially when they moved on and don't talk to each other.Well,only in Western countries.
Not in Africa

1 Like

Re: Empire Star, Terrence Howard Proposes To Ex-wife, 3 Years After They Divorced by NessaBoo(f): 12:18pm On Dec 26, 2018
I have great love for Terrence especially his rasping voice that always keeps me glued to his characters, He's ruggedly handsome and an incredible Actor.

Love can be so crazy at times, This same people filed for divorce in 2015, while she was still pregnant with their first child, this will be Howard's fifth marriage, to three women...but I guess second time is a charm. cool

Blood is thicker than water, but love is the glue that binds us, finding love with someone truly deserving is a feat but it's also very fulfilling. Happy for them. smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Sad News For Fans Of Tekno. Tekno In Tears As He Regrets... / Game Goes Wrong! Nigerian Man Leave Apple For Lady Toto. Video / "I Finally Had My First Kiss With..." - DJ Cuppy In Greece (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.