Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,880 members, 7,862,975 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:01 AM

'Christmas, The Worst Day' - Chioma, The Chef Chi - Davido Girlfriend Says - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Christmas, The Worst Day' - Chioma, The Chef Chi - Davido Girlfriend Says (53692 Views)

Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend / Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking / The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Christmas, The Worst Day' - Chioma, The Chef Chi - Davido Girlfriend Says by ityP(m): 12:38pm On Dec 26, 2018
naijaguy123456:
Chioma used Igbo juju on Davido. I want to see Davido marry the Ghana girl. She's more beautiful and presentable, the difference is clear.

Which mumu more beautiful? Abegi,with her satellite dish nose... Davido's Chioma is so much more beautiful than she is...
Re: 'Christmas, The Worst Day' - Chioma, The Chef Chi - Davido Girlfriend Says by donqx: 12:49pm On Dec 26, 2018
smiley
Re: 'Christmas, The Worst Day' - Chioma, The Chef Chi - Davido Girlfriend Says by mechanics(m): 1:02pm On Dec 26, 2018
hahahahahahah, the good times maybe over
Re: 'Christmas, The Worst Day' - Chioma, The Chef Chi - Davido Girlfriend Says by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 26, 2018
But this Chioma sef, is it that she has permanently moved out of her parents’ house to be a live-in-lover and her parents permitted that? Won’t she go back to school and graduate? Are both her long and short term goal in life now to be hopping around with Davido and merely titled Davido’s girlfriend? Lastly, has anyone even ever seen her drive the Porsche? undecided
Re: 'Christmas, The Worst Day' - Chioma, The Chef Chi - Davido Girlfriend Says by silifat11(m): 1:48pm On Dec 26, 2018
Expecting the reason from you guys . soon ... Haha . Abi Assurance need Reassurance
Re: 'Christmas, The Worst Day' - Chioma, The Chef Chi - Davido Girlfriend Says by lloyds(m): 2:39pm On Dec 26, 2018
blackboy:

Chioma is 100× finer than her

Chioma is not as fine as her please. The Ghanaian lady is classy and beautiful.
Re: 'Christmas, The Worst Day' - Chioma, The Chef Chi - Davido Girlfriend Says by jafol(m): 3:44pm On Dec 26, 2018
isaiahethan:

Davido na your brother, your making choice for him. Get a job
Why u bitter about his comment? Is chioma ur sister?
Re: 'Christmas, The Worst Day' - Chioma, The Chef Chi - Davido Girlfriend Says by jafol(m): 3:49pm On Dec 26, 2018
jaxxy:

U mean Chioma adeleke? The Ghanaian bitch isn’t even fine with all the makeup.
You wish chioma is YORUBA wife. Lol. Later on the same south east will be chest beating on yoruba matter...I said it u igbos cant be anybody without YORUBAS, we know dat. All Igbos campaigning for biafra sister to enter yoruba household isnt dat a shame? No igbo guy can come n marry her. All ur igbo bitches always wish they r yorubas including u stupid men. I mean look at Yoruba culture n ur culture, the difference is clear like 7up.
Re: 'Christmas, The Worst Day' - Chioma, The Chef Chi - Davido Girlfriend Says by jafol(m): 3:51pm On Dec 26, 2018
ityP:

Which mumu more beautiful? Abegi,with her satellite dish nose... Davido's Chioma is so much more beautiful than she is...
I think u igbos hate reality. This mgbeke beside that fine ghanaian, where chioma be? Davido i hail thee.
Re: 'Christmas, The Worst Day' - Chioma, The Chef Chi - Davido Girlfriend Says by jaxxy(m): 4:20pm On Dec 26, 2018
jafol:

You wish chioma is YORUBA wife. Lol. Later on the same south east will be chest beating on yoruba matter...I said it u igbos cant be anybody without YORUBAS, we know dat. All Igbos campaigning for biafra sister to enter yoruba household isnt dat a shame? No igbo guy can come n marry her. All ur igbo bitches always wish they r yorubas including u stupid men. I mean look at Yoruba culture n ur culture, the difference is clear like 7up.

How sad! U think everybody is a tribal bigot like u? Sorry bt we are not. I personally have a mixed family of both tribes so I can’t even be biased.

Change ur mentality and open ur minds to better things. Bigotry won’t take u anywhere great rather it will limit u. I even have close Hausa frnds and see everyone as Nigerians. so keep that dumb and ridiculous statement to urself.

My support for both of them has absolutely nothing to do with any of their tribes.

1 Like

Re: 'Christmas, The Worst Day' - Chioma, The Chef Chi - Davido Girlfriend Says by ityP(m): 6:02pm On Dec 26, 2018
jafol:

I think u igbos hate reality. This mgbeke beside that fine ghanaian, where chioma be? Davido i hail thee.

Lol... I no b Igbo... But the truth is, Chioma fine pass that babe... Abi u no dey see d big nose? See Chioma face na... Over make sense dey worry am...
Re: 'Christmas, The Worst Day' - Chioma, The Chef Chi - Davido Girlfriend Says by ityP(m): 6:05pm On Dec 26, 2018
jafol:

You no know wetin u dey talk... Igbo men are recognized in Nigeria as a particular tribe who treats women well... Ur Yoruba babes dey die for Igbo boys ooo...
Re: 'Christmas, The Worst Day' - Chioma, The Chef Chi - Davido Girlfriend Says by jafol(m): 6:43pm On Dec 26, 2018
ityP:

You no know wetin u dey talk... Igbo men are recognized in Nigeria as a particular tribe who treats women well... Ur Yoruba babes dey die for Igbo boys ooo...
Few yoruba girls compared to igbo women that can die ontop yoruba matter.
Re: 'Christmas, The Worst Day' - Chioma, The Chef Chi - Davido Girlfriend Says by jafol(m): 6:46pm On Dec 26, 2018
ityP:

Lol... I no b Igbo... But the truth is, Chioma fine pass that babe... Abi u no dey see d big nose? See Chioma face na... Over make sense dey worry am...
Bros if u tell me to look at shioma face again, walai u go craze where u dey. She belongs in the kitxhen to cook

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“I Still Love You, But Stay Away From Me” – Olakunle Tells Ex Wife Tonto Dikeh / New Photos Of A Pregnant Tonto Dikeh / Ruth Kadiri Accused Of Having Threesomes With Apostle Suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.