Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,095 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Ike Ekweremadu Visits Governor Umahi At His Home For Christmas. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ike Ekweremadu Visits Governor Umahi At His Home For Christmas. Photos (22054 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders / Ekweremadu Visits Scene Of Enugu Accident; Mourns Victims (Photos) / Ike Ekweremadu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Governor Umahi At His Home For Christmas. Photos by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 26, 2018
Mankosi:
Which one is Senator Prof. Ike ekweremmadu again. Na which him become prof? Abi na joke?

Na dem sabi.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Governor Umahi At His Home For Christmas. Photos by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 26, 2018
basilo10I:

Ekweremmadu actually looks like a gateman. Be that as it may be Enugu and Ebonyi are one people with the same backward mentality

Totally correct.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Governor Umahi At His Home For Christmas. Photos by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 26, 2018
globemoney:
The two men that killed Peter Obi/Atikus ambition in SE. lol

They are doomed to fail....

Just concentrate in selling ur candidate first...

Obi is sellable....

Ekweremmadu, umahi, ebonyi and enugu state combined together are too small to stop him...

Very small.

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Governor Umahi At His Home For Christmas. Photos by SoNature(m): 1:13pm On Dec 26, 2018
Osagyefo98:
How Evil men can me...

Umahi and ekweremmadu...

Ebonyi and Enugu state.....

We are all aware how Ebonyi state and Enugu state are working seriously and tirelessly to humiliate Mr Peter Obi next year......

Uptil now they have not cease to show their disdain for obi candidacy.....

But they shall gather and they shall fail.....

The battle is not of men of knowledge but chance will happen to them all....

They have visited buhari and are now perfecting their plans........

Bloody saboteurs...

Keep quiet, mister
Don't drag an entire state into your madness
Buhari cannot win elections anywhere in the east
Let that sink in!
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Governor Umahi At His Home For Christmas. Photos by globemoney: 1:13pm On Dec 26, 2018
Osagyefo98:

They are doomed to fail....

Just concentrate in selling ur candidate first...

Obi is sellable....

Ekweremmadu, umahi, ebonyi and enugu state combined together are too small to stop him...

Very small.
The Atiku/peter Obi ticket is already a failed ticket. Keep sleeping. Peter Obi will not even deliver SE for Atiku.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Governor Umahi At His Home For Christmas. Photos by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 26, 2018
globemoney:

The Atiku/peter Obi ticket is already a failed ticket. Keep sleeping. Peter Obi will not even deliver SE for Atiku.

Na ur nigige and Andy uba go deliver....

Just wake up while am sleeping....lolzz

2 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Governor Umahi At His Home For Christmas. Photos by CilicMarin: 1:16pm On Dec 26, 2018
NessaBoo:
During Martin Elechi's tenure, there was absolutely nothing positive in that state except the smooth controlled access highway that led to Calabar, even the Governor (Elechi) lives in Enugu and drives to the state every morning.

That state was languishing in obscurity and oblivion until Dave Umahi came in and gave it a new facelift. He has done Amazing wonders in that state, from several road constructions to developments in Agriculture and social amenities.

Ebonyi State is now being recognized and acknowledged unlike before. Dave is a progressive, and little wonder why he likes associating with a fellow progressive, PMB!! cool

Sweetie are you from there?
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Governor Umahi At His Home For Christmas. Photos by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 26, 2018
SoNature:

Keep quiet, mister
Don't drag an entire state into your madness
Buhari cannot win elections anywhere in the east
Let that sink in!

You still learning in the game of politics.......

Comeout and understand better.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Governor Umahi At His Home For Christmas. Photos by contigiency(m): 1:18pm On Dec 26, 2018
SoNature:
Someone should teach Umahi how to dress because he looks like a house help in that pix
Ikeoha is always on point in the fashion circus

Stop talking like a school boy. The man is in his house, do you want him to dress like he is traveling? Be guided.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Governor Umahi At His Home For Christmas. Photos by NessaBoo(f): 1:30pm On Dec 26, 2018
CilicMarin:

Sweetie are you from there?

Not at all...i served there. (EB/12c)

The only positive thing was that highway that I use to my PPA (State Special School, Opefia, Izzi)

That State was something else...i've met the Governor's convoy numerously always on a scheduled time shuttling between Enugu, where he lives and Ebonyi, where he works. grin

If the State was not befitting for the Governor, you can imagine what the indigenes went through. Chaii...I suffered in that State!! embarassed
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Governor Umahi At His Home For Christmas. Photos by CilicMarin: 1:34pm On Dec 26, 2018
NessaBoo:

Not at all...i served there. (EB/12c)

The only positive thing was that highway that I use to my PPA (State Special School, Opefia, Izzi)

That State was something else...i've met the Governor's convoy numerously always on a scheduled time shuttling between Enugu, where he lives and Ebonyi, where he works. grin

If the State was not befitting for the Governor, you can imagine what the indigenes went through. Chaii...I suffered in that State!! embarassed

Wow! That is very interesting....I am happy you support Our next level program....Maybe I can PM you wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Governor Umahi At His Home For Christmas. Photos by globemoney: 1:35pm On Dec 26, 2018
Osagyefo98:

Na ur nigige and Andy uba go deliver....

Just wake up while am sleeping....lolzz
Atiku ticket is already failed. Atiku lost the election before the election. Mention any prominent Igbo person supporting Peter Obi? Keep sleeping till February sha
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Governor Umahi At His Home For Christmas. Photos by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 26, 2018
globemoney:

Atiku ticket is already failed. Atiku lost the election before the election. Mention any prominent Igbo person supporting Peter Obi? Keep sleeping till February sha

Am enjoying my sleep oooo but u need to wake up.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Governor Umahi At His Home For Christmas. Photos by Uglyboy: 1:41pm On Dec 26, 2018
Ekwerenmadu about to join Buhari and APC and that is why he visited Buhari boy
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Governor Umahi At His Home For Christmas. Photos by globemoney: 1:45pm On Dec 26, 2018
Osagyefo98:

Am enjoying my sleep oooo but u need to wake up.
Enjoy your sleep. Atiku will be regretting picking the Chinese man Peter Obi by now
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Governor Umahi At His Home For Christmas. Photos by millionboi2: 1:49pm On Dec 26, 2018
SoNature:
Someone should teach Umahi how to dress because he looks like a house help in that pix
Ikeoha is always on point in the fashion circus
u 4get say election dey close?
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Governor Umahi At His Home For Christmas. Photos by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 26, 2018
SAI ATIKUOBI 2019
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Governor Umahi At His Home For Christmas. Photos by koning: 2:28pm On Dec 26, 2018
Osagyefo98:

Totally correct.

Keep using one of your numerous monikers to reply and like your own comment. We know who you are. A very pathetic human being with a very SAD life. I feel nothing but pity for you.

You can never achieve status by bringing other people down. You will forever remain beneath them. I mean YOU as an individual. I don't speak in terms of groups, tribes, ethnic origin or state of origin. I speak to you as a person. I don't know where you come from and i don't care to know.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Governor Umahi At His Home For Christmas. Photos by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 26, 2018
koning:

Keep using one of your numerous monikers to reply and like your own comment. We know who you are. A very pathetic human being with a very SAD life. I feel nothing but pity for you.

You can never achieve status by bringing other people down. You will forever remain beneath them. I mean YOU as an individual. I don't speak in terms of groups, tribes, ethnic origin or state of origin. I speak to you as a person. I don't know where you come from and i don't care to know.

Wetin this one dey talk....

Mtcheeeew

I wonder when ebonyi and enugu has reached the highest level.....

Una plan to bring Peter obi down will fail.....

Igbo unity and u guys are habouring such evil plans against him.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Governor Umahi At His Home For Christmas. Photos by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 26, 2018
myettiallah:

Lol
A betrayer pays a visit to another betrayer..and you termed ebonyi as a pillar of the east?

It is a pillar for betrayers

Who did they betray?
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Governor Umahi At His Home For Christmas. Photos by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 26, 2018
basilo10I:

Ekweremmadu actually looks like a gateman. Be that as it may be Enugu and Ebonyi are one people with the same backward mentality

Chino, you want to start making troubles again.

After getting pummeled as usual, you'd start screaming of victimization.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Governor Umahi At His Home For Christmas. Photos by basilo10I: 3:53pm On Dec 26, 2018
Are you mad? Please kindly show us where we screamed victimisation or being pummelled. The last I checked you chickened out. Please lets roll. cool
IkonBee:

Chino, you want to start making troubles again.

After getting pummeled as usual, you'd start screaming of victimization.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Governor Umahi At His Home For Christmas. Photos by Customer80: 4:10pm On Dec 26, 2018
Fd
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Governor Umahi At His Home For Christmas. Photos by Customer80: 4:15pm On Dec 26, 2018
Uglyboy:
Ekwerenmadu about to join Buhari and APC and that is why he visited Buhari boy
Ekweremadu's home town Mpu to Dave Umahi's home town Uburu is less than 10 minutes, while ekweremadu is from enugu, Dave is from ebonyi and happen to be the governor. It is not about your buhari
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Governor Umahi At His Home For Christmas. Photos by Ayobami7(m): 4:17pm On Dec 26, 2018
好朋友阮德英
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Governor Umahi At His Home For Christmas. Photos by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 26, 2018
myettiallah:

Lol
A betrayer pays a visit to another betrayer..and you termed ebonyi as a pillar of the east?

It is a pillar for betrayers

Fact.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Governor Umahi At His Home For Christmas. Photos by Uglyboy: 10:03pm On Dec 26, 2018
Customer80:
Ekweremadu's home town Mpu to Dave Umahi's home town Uburu is less than 10 minutes, while ekweremadu is from enugu, Dave is from ebonyi and happen to be the governor. It is not about your buhari
Watch out before end of January
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Governor Umahi At His Home For Christmas. Photos by Bilkisubiyanmin: 9:22am On Jan 06, 2019
basilo10I:

It is amazing how people with no electoral value insult their elders and political leaders.

The SE has great leadership in Ekweremadu and Umahi but yet some uneducated twerps from the East are insulting them because of Peter Obi.

Look, we in the north know that peter obi is not a threat to Buhari without the support of Ike Ekweremadu and SE governors.

Please, you guys shouldn't make Atiku lose this election. You guys should know that without Ekweremadu and the SE governors, Peter Obi won't even be able to win his LGA for Atiku.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Governor Umahi At His Home For Christmas. Photos by OhakweObiora: 9:26am On Jan 06, 2019
Mankosi:
Which one is Senator Prof. Ike ekweremmadu again. Na which time him become prof? Abi na joke?

So you are not aware that Sen. Ike Ekweremadu is a Professor? Please stop exhibiting your crass ignorance in public. Do some reading nna.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Governor Umahi At His Home For Christmas. Photos by OhakweObiora: 9:32am On Jan 06, 2019
Bilkisubiyanmin:

It is amazing how people with no electoral value insult their elders and political leaders.

The SE has great leadership in Ekweremadu and Umahi but yet some uneducated twerps from the East are insulting them because of Peter Obi.

Look, we in the north know that peter obi is not a threat to Buhari without the support of Ike Ekweremadu and SE governors.

Please, you guys shouldn't make Atiku lose this election. You guys should know that without Ekweremadu and the SE governors, Peter Obi won't even be able to win his LGA for Atiku.

Thank you Bilkisu for this your write up. Some of these brainless twerps shouting Obi Obi Obi are not grassroots oriented vote canvassers. Even the peter obi is not a grassroots mobilizer. He couldn't win his state for GEJ in 2015; not even his local government.

One here is not even aware that Ike Ekweremadu is a professor.

If they don't know that without Ekweremadu, Umahi and Gburugburu that PDP/Atiku will lose South East, then I am sorry for them.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Governor Umahi At His Home For Christmas. Photos by AyatNuhudeen: 10:05am On Jan 06, 2019
Osagyefo98:
How Evil men can me...

Umahi and ekweremmadu...

Ebonyi and Enugu state.....

We are all aware how Ebonyi state and Enugu state are working seriously and tirelessly to humiliate Mr Peter Obi next year......

Uptil now they have not cease to show their disdain for obi candidacy.....

But they shall gather and they shall fail.....

The battle is not of men of knowledge but chance will happen to them all....

They have visited buhari and are now perfecting their plans........

Bloody saboteurs...

You are the saboteur of your ethnic group for you to come to a public forum to insult your leaders.

Umahi and Ekweremadu are the light of the south east, without them and the other PDP SE governors, Peter Obi will fail Atiku like he failed Jonathan in 2015.

I wonder what Atiku was thinking when he picked a liability without electoral value like peter obi as his running mate.

You guys should better stop sabotaging our effort to kick out Buhari by making us lose the SE with your continuous attack on Ekweremadu and SE governors.

Just know that without them SE is lost because Peter Obi will not be able to deliver even his ward, not with Obiano breathing down his neck.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor El-Rufai Appoints 8 Special Advisers (See Names) / Court Disbands Ebubeagu Security Outfit / Biggest Ship To Berth In Nigerian Port, CMA CGM Scandola Arrives Lekki Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.