Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,277 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

#2019challenge: Taking A Cue From 20 Year Old Mbappe. What Are Your Aspirations? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / #2019challenge: Taking A Cue From 20 Year Old Mbappe. What Are Your Aspirations? (299 Views)

Police Arrest 20 Year Old Spirit For Robbery / 2018 Aspirations - Oya Drop Your Resolutions Jareh / Passions,Dreams And Aspirations: Can Anything Stop You From What You Wish To Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#2019challenge: Taking A Cue From 20 Year Old Mbappe. What Are Your Aspirations? by tosteMedia: 7:44am On Dec 26, 2018
Hey guys, it is important that we talk to ourselves and challenge each other to do well in this one life.

Enough of the excuses of bad economy and corrupt politicians, excuses of bad infrastructures and little business opportunity. Enough of the "I wish my parents were Otedola or Dangote". Enough of any excuses you are making right now.

In this same country whereby you cry and wail, people are still cashing out. They don't have 2 heads. You keep complaining but you don't even have a business account number nor a registered business name. You want to be a professional footballer but you still keep playing monkey posts in your area. You want to be the next Mai Atafo but you haven't saved up to buy a sowing machine. You haven't even taken the first step of learning to sow.

I have made excuses too but I am learning to thrive in the bad conditions that I am in. If someone tries to stop you from making progress, look that person in the eye and tell him how desperate you are to succeed. Cry if you have to, that contract will come out. Don't go to interviews panicking. The fact that you were called for it make you a perfect fit.

Mbappe is just 20. But he is a world cup winner and he is French player of the year.

What were you doing with your life at 20? Well, you don't have to say it.. But my utmost concern is what you plan to achieve in the coming years. Instagram and nairaland "bambiala" and hoelosho'ing in the city is no longer permitted.

If you have political ambitions, register with a party, join a Mega church today because you need Jesus and because you have better chances of meeting the "high and mighty of the society" without security harassing you but you won't even get past their PA if you go to their office.

So, what are your goals for the new year?? Feel free to share. an expert in that line might be ready to help.. Today might be your lucky day.

Author- Temitope Steve

cc lalasticlala

Re: #2019challenge: Taking A Cue From 20 Year Old Mbappe. What Are Your Aspirations? by ceejayMAX(m): 8:19am On Dec 26, 2018
if i nor get money God nor go happy with me.cos people wen dey make am so dem no get two heads.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #2019challenge: Taking A Cue From 20 Year Old Mbappe. What Are Your Aspirations? by tosteMedia: 9:03am On Dec 26, 2018
ceejayMAX:
if i nor get money God nor go happy with me.cos people wen dey make am so dem no get two heads.

You'd know an upcoming musician when you see one.. Blessings bro!!

(1) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Finally Surrenders To Police / Ifykess Now On Laughwithifykess, Going Viral On Facebook Instagram / Fish - Zyme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.