Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

It Doesn't Seems Like Xmas To Me, Khloe Narrates Her 2018 Xmas Experience.pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It Doesn't Seems Like Xmas To Me, Khloe Narrates Her 2018 Xmas Experience.pics (476 Views)

It Doesn't Matter If You Dont Smoke Or Drink,u Still Gonna Die - Regina Daniels / Uber Driver That Humiliated Khloe Narrates His Own Story / Shan George Narrates Her Flight Experience: "It Felt Like Molue In The Sky" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Doesn't Seems Like Xmas To Me, Khloe Narrates Her 2018 Xmas Experience.pics by nairafamedotcom: 7:44am On Dec 26, 2018
Ex-BBNaija 2018 contestant Abiri Oluwabusayomi popularly known as Khloe shared her 2018 Christmas experience with pictures and caption.

Khloe said yesterday doesn't seems like Xmas to her.
See more photos and what happened to her yesterday below
Source: http://www.nairafame.com/2018/12/it-doesnt-seems-like-xmas-to-me-khloe.html?m=1

Re: It Doesn't Seems Like Xmas To Me, Khloe Narrates Her 2018 Xmas Experience.pics by itspzpics(m): 8:01am On Dec 26, 2018
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Flat Tummy Formula Powder To Burn Your Belly Fat In 2 Weeks / See Tonto Dikeh’s Reaction As Blackmailers Threaten To Release Her Nude Photos / Doctor Caught On Camera Showing Off Zanku Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.