Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,009 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Boko Haram Beheads Governor Gaidam’s Bodyguard, Others Flee (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Beheads Governor Gaidam’s Bodyguard, Others Flee (photo) (44632 Views)

Boko Haram Beheads 11 Loggers In Borno / Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer / Governor Mai Mala Buni Weds Ummi Adama Gaidam As 3rd Wife, After Swearing-in (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Beheads Governor Gaidam’s Bodyguard, Others Flee (photo) by AngelicBeing: 9:27am On Dec 26, 2018
Kenekingisback:
Sorry for the loss
sad
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Governor Gaidam’s Bodyguard, Others Flee (photo) by ColdIce: 9:28am On Dec 26, 2018
npf go hear. pra karakakakaka. dem go flee
naija army go hear piiiiiuuuuummmmm gboooomm. bomb scare. dem go flee

but when they see civilian in a nice car be it dented or not dented. them go wan use u shine that day embarass u..beat u up. pls continue to behead them abeg

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Beheads Governor Gaidam’s Bodyguard, Others Flee (photo) by doskie(m): 9:28am On Dec 26, 2018
Righteousness89:
This is unbecoming!
Tooo bad!

Just like dt!

We don't even know who is Army and who is Boko haram!

Worst of all our Security Agents are running away....

If Pmb continues after next election, Nigeria may become a blood bath Center!

Nigeria needs a New Hand
Nigeria needs New Tactics

Let no one Fool Himself... this killers are spreading round ..... if we don't get new Tactics and a New tactician to get them out, it won't be funny at all
the south has BH immunity.
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Governor Gaidam’s Bodyguard, Others Flee (photo) by Princedapace(m): 9:31am On Dec 26, 2018
desmond2pk:
Boko haram once nominated buhari to represent them in talk with the government.

hahahaha, they gave those guys wings to fly in order to make GEJ a bad leader... they have gotten power by all means. They cant control the boys now becus there is real money in the game.

I pray the boys continue until they begin to hit the children of the political class. They need to start hitting them. That is the only time it was get to them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Beheads Governor Gaidam’s Bodyguard, Others Flee (photo) by namdo(m): 9:32am On Dec 26, 2018
Sad. That region is in thetas. With camouflage uniforms it is even more dangerous out there. No proper governance.
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Governor Gaidam’s Bodyguard, Others Flee (photo) by Muscomide: 9:33am On Dec 26, 2018
"“However, from God we came and to him we shall return. We have no authority to query God.
“We leave it as an act of God and ask God to forgive his sins. The best we can do to him is to continue to work and defend what he died for”, the source said"

In these words above lie the bane of the Northern Muslim. A brazen, dastardly act of terrorism was committed against an innocent police officer and this religious claptrap is the response?

"The best we can do for him is continue to work and defend what he died for"?? How about hunting down his killers for a start?

I weep for this country.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Beheads Governor Gaidam’s Bodyguard, Others Flee (photo) by mozona(m): 9:34am On Dec 26, 2018
Death death every where, hmm this regime
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Governor Gaidam’s Bodyguard, Others Flee (photo) by AngelicBeing: 9:35am On Dec 26, 2018
Righteousness89:
This is unbecoming!
Tooo bad!

Just like dt!

We don't even know who is Army and who is Boko haram!

Worst of all our Security Agents are running away....

If Pmb continues after next election, Nigeria may become a blood bath Center!

Nigeria needs a New Hand
Nigeria needs New Tactics

Let no one Fool Himself... this killers are spreading round ..... if we don't get new Tactics and a New tactician to get them out, it won't be funny at all
I concur but Bokoharam will not end so soon with the kidglove approach from the past and the present lunatics in government.

l have said it several times on this forum, as long as we have sympathizers, sponsors, informat within and outside the government / Military,that are sympathetic to the monster called bokoharam Mehn, forget about winning this war, lots of people are profiting from the bokoharam menace, unfortunately it is the poor masses within the bokoharam enclave that are been killed daily sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Beheads Governor Gaidam’s Bodyguard, Others Flee (photo) by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 26, 2018
sad

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Beheads Governor Gaidam’s Bodyguard, Others Flee (photo) by Haddock(m): 9:40am On Dec 26, 2018
desmond2pk:
Boko haram once nominated buhari to represent them in talk with the government.

Represent them? You're very smart...

Re: Boko Haram Beheads Governor Gaidam’s Bodyguard, Others Flee (photo) by Ndolarr: 9:42am On Dec 26, 2018
I have observed that anytime the FG claims that Boko Haram has been degraded or technically defeated, the dreaded terrorists roar back with deadly attacks. Recall Gen. Buratai saying few days ago that BH had been degraded only for the group to attack and kill 14 security officers within 48 to 72 hours after! I think FG should stop making such claims publicly and concentrate on the strategy to contain the terrorist group. Enough of this shameful loss of our gallant soldiers to rag tag BH fighters

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Beheads Governor Gaidam’s Bodyguard, Others Flee (photo) by Ernchibyke(m): 9:42am On Dec 26, 2018
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

This one prays day and night for evil, but as you pray so shall it befall you. If you wish good it shall follow you if you wish bad so shall it e for you.

May God grant his family the fortitude to bear the loss. ameen
Zombie spotted.
No be them dey shout say baba...
They should also bear the consequences of his regime
Crap!!!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Beheads Governor Gaidam’s Bodyguard, Others Flee (photo) by duni04(m): 9:42am On Dec 26, 2018
Sounds more like highway robbery than Boko Haram!
Or do Boko haram members now wear name tags?
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Governor Gaidam’s Bodyguard, Others Flee (photo) by SarkinYarki: 9:44am On Dec 26, 2018
Okoyeeebos:

This statement in bold is why this Boko Haram continues to fester in the North. Criminals killed a law enforcement officer and another law enforcement officer said it's the will of God. Nonsense!

Soldiers should use bullets dipped in pigs blood when shooting Boko Haram members. That way, the Boko Haram idiots would know that they won't make heaven.

I am telling you it's shocking
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Governor Gaidam’s Bodyguard, Others Flee (photo) by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 26, 2018
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

This one prays day and night for evil, but as you pray so shall it befall you. If you wish good it shall follow you if you wish bad so shall it e for you.

Shatap!!!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Beheads Governor Gaidam’s Bodyguard, Others Flee (photo) by Princedapace(m): 9:44am On Dec 26, 2018
asobo:
It still beats my imagination that the same press (Media) that were outspoken during GEJ have not become silent on the issue of BH. We are now left at the mercy of UNICEF, Amnesty International to get reports from northeast. All the service chiefs need to be fired not just buratai

lol, u guys dont understand how the country works. The yorubas are in control of the media in Nigeria.. And the Yorubas are so interested in 2023. They cant risk that as long as Tinubu is concerned. A lot dey happen for that north o. Tinubu media and western elites wont allow u hear it so that Buhari will win next election for them to produce president in 2023.

U see, that region doesnt care as long as the political system doesnt favour easterners.. hahahaha. The major reason south west hated GEJ was becus they felt GEJ favoured easterners a lot in his govt.

U see, even though i love my yoruba brothers a lot, they are very greedy politically. The yourbas fail to understand that OBJ was a president for 8 years as a civilian and was a president as a military leader. Just 6 years of GEJ and small favour GEJ granted to easterners, west won mad.

I really dont know where the stupid competition came from between east and west. If east and west political class can resolve their stupid cold war, Nigeria will move forward becus northern Nigeria is dragging the country back.

What west would have done now was to partner with other zone and produce the current VP as president. Northern Nigeria has nothing to offer. May God grant me my heart desire to leave Nigeria soonest becus this country is not getting any better. West is ready to do anything to make sure east doesnt benefit anything politically and I dont know why. The western media is protecting Buhari. Buhari and his govt have done ythings that even GEJ didnt do. If u listen to that Aisha of BBG campaign group, u will understand how terrible Buhari is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Beheads Governor Gaidam’s Bodyguard, Others Flee (photo) by Ayuaraphael(m): 9:53am On Dec 26, 2018
God may his soul rest in peace
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Governor Gaidam’s Bodyguard, Others Flee (photo) by Samnavy: 9:54am On Dec 26, 2018
Federal government should change the Nigerian military camouflage.if that is the case.
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Governor Gaidam’s Bodyguard, Others Flee (photo) by IsaAbubakar: 9:56am On Dec 26, 2018
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

mynd44 lalasticlala seun obinoscopy
rule 2
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Governor Gaidam’s Bodyguard, Others Flee (photo) by Righteousness89(m): 9:57am On Dec 26, 2018
doskie:
the south has BH immunity.
U will Shocked dt dey are in the South Already waiting for Signals!
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Governor Gaidam’s Bodyguard, Others Flee (photo) by vickylincon(m): 10:00am On Dec 26, 2018
Racoon:
[s][/s]As par I led the BH team to do this evil? Guess it was the same BH your demigod said "A fight against BH is a war against the north" & "BH have been technically defeated or downgraded"? Continue!
I don't understand your point? Are you happy that evil is winning? That you hate someone doesn't mean you should wish others evil. Is the inspector related to buhari? Do you know he has family too? It's well bro. You even called the guy that quoted you name. That someone is mourning with the dead doesn't mean he's APC or buhari lover. Get that bro
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Governor Gaidam’s Bodyguard, Others Flee (photo) by watchindelta(m): 10:00am On Dec 26, 2018
Wil always live to die another... Rip
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Governor Gaidam’s Bodyguard, Others Flee (photo) by pieces18: 10:04am On Dec 26, 2018
Insecurity in Nigeria is getting worse no where is safe, so lets no think we are safe anywhere. May the soul of the deceased rest in peace and may God grant the family the grace to bear the irreparable lose.
My prayer is that this government will one day be honest to Nigerians that they have failed to project us, and stop liying all the time.
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Governor Gaidam’s Bodyguard, Others Flee (photo) by Brightest04(m): 10:07am On Dec 26, 2018
Boko Haram is a lesson to all evil men with evil agenda.It's true that this monster was created and funded by some disgruntled politicians in the north for a reason better known to them.

But today that monster they created has come to stay and eating them deep down their hearts.

Thank God all and sundry, rich and poor,the law upholders and the bloody civilians.The politicians and the electorates are all feeling the heat.
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Governor Gaidam’s Bodyguard, Others Flee (photo) by gr8tone: 10:11am On Dec 26, 2018
APC is winning the war on Boko Haram. They have technically defeated Boko haram

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Beheads Governor Gaidam’s Bodyguard, Others Flee (photo) by pieces18: 10:11am On Dec 26, 2018
Mgbadike80:
Good news, let the zoo burn.

Please know that non of us is safe irrespective of where we live. insecurity is getting worse, if there is no BH in your area, there is kidnapping, if no kidnapping, there is ethnic, religious armed robbery. so lets pray for peace in Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Governor Gaidam’s Bodyguard, Others Flee (photo) by lunacol(m): 10:12am On Dec 26, 2018
Samnavy:
Federal government should change the Nigerian military camouflage.if that is the case.
Moles will still provide them to insurgents.Insecurity is a lucrative business now but we are playing with a hydraheaded monster.
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Governor Gaidam’s Bodyguard, Others Flee (photo) by xelly: 10:16am On Dec 26, 2018
EMMAUGOH:
Who are we to blame now since there is no Jonathan to blame

Lai Mohammed will still coin a way to link it to GEJ. I have asked the Military repeated why they repel when they should attack but as usual, everyone is quiet and want a pad at the back for repelling.
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Governor Gaidam’s Bodyguard, Others Flee (photo) by Harrykn: 10:18am On Dec 26, 2018
Racoon:
The monster they created is visiting with karma.

what i Created has turn his back against me. lol
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Governor Gaidam’s Bodyguard, Others Flee (photo) by zoedew: 10:27am On Dec 26, 2018
We have in this country DSS, NIA, DMI and SIIB.
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Governor Gaidam’s Bodyguard, Others Flee (photo) by misano(m): 10:29am On Dec 26, 2018
Good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are Igbo Jews, The Lost Tribe Of Israel? - CNN / DSS Files Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele / Soldiers Nab Bomb Makers In Gombe (see What They Recovered)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.