Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

READY FOR MARRIAGE - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / READY FOR MARRIAGE (3470 Views)

***Perfectmate Matchmaking Request For Singles Ready For Marriage*** / Hookup For Marriage Platform Strictly For Those Ready For Marriage / Singles Ready For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE by Forgiveson86(m): 8:55am On Sep 17, 2019
This trend get weight oOoo grin
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE by Dindook: 10:07am On Sep 17, 2019
Am Dan, a nice, humble guy who got a passion for success. I Work for a noteable engineering firm in Lagos, Nigeria and also an Entrepreneur myself in the beautiful city of Lagos. Am 30years old, Master degree holder, fun to be with too. i will like to meet a nice young lady btw 19-26 yrs for a fruitful serious relationship for future sake, tribe and religion isn't an issue for me, provided you are presentable and have a good attitude as a person..pls if you are the boring type, unable to chat type, rude and saucy type don't message me pls, let's not waste our precious time. if you are interested u can WhatsApp or call me on 08032059244
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE by Sultanchidi(m): 8:40am On Sep 26, 2019
Duggedised12:
Are you a guy between the ages of 32-40 years,looking for a lady who is ready to settle down? do you reside in Benin city? then pm me. I am 30 years old,dark in complexion, beautiful and Bini by tribe and ready to settle down
Pls can we have a private conversation
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE by Sultanchidi(m): 8:43am On Sep 26, 2019
Duggedised12:
Are you a guy between the ages of 32-40 years,looking for a lady who is ready to settle down? do you reside in Benin city? then pm me. I am 30 years old,dark in complexion, beautiful and Bini by tribe and ready to settle down
08066583722, 08092030414 my number, u can whatsapp or call or text
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE by Duggedised12(f): 6:12pm On Sep 26, 2019
Guest007. For some reason i have been banned from the thread . so i will answer you here. Now i dont need to fall your hand cos i don't have to be like you. Now like you said there is someone for everyone and my views are mine and i don't really care what anyone else thinks as you can see ,that comment went over the head of almost everyone who read it. What works for you might not work for me and anyone who feels it shouldn't be like that ,is free to feel how they like and take the high road.

I have seen this happen twice already and would rather learn from the mistakes of others.And just so you know my exes can testify that i was their financial backbone.

1 Like

Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE by Duggedised12(f): 6:19pm On Sep 26, 2019
@ farano please i have been banned from romance section cant access my thread, help lift the ban
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 26, 2019
Duggedised12:
Guest007. For some reason i have been banned from the thread . so i will answer you here. Now i dont need to fall your hand cos i don't have to be like you. Now like you said there is someone for everyone and my views are mine and i don't really care what anyone else thinks as you can see ,that comment went over the head of almost everyone who read it. What works for you might not work for me and anyone who feels it shouldn't be like that ,is free to feel how they like and take the high road.

I have seen this happen twice already and would rather learn from the mistakes of others.And just so you know my exes can testify that i was their financial backbone.

They ban you from your own thread? grin

I hear you hun... I meant looking after yourself though not taking on the burden. There is a middle ground. I personally don't feel comfortable giving away a certain level of independence. I can't imagine having to ask or discuss certain expenses. I believe a level of financial independence is important in any relationship.

Notice I said independence not responsibility which is how you have interpreted it.

Now you know your boundaries better things can only get better. I'm a well wisher btw... kiss
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE by Duggedised12(f): 6:26pm On Sep 26, 2019
Guest007:

They ban you from your own thread? grin

I hear you hun... I meant looking after yourself though not taking on the burden. There is a middle ground. I personally don't feel comfortable giving away a certain level of independence. I can't imagine having to ask or discuss certain expenses. I believe a level of financial independence is important in any relationship.

Notice I said independence not responsibility which is how you have interpreted it.

Now you know your boundaries better things can only get better. I'm a well wisher btw... kiss
you still don't get it, i never said i dont have my own money. Now i am earning and man is earning, whose budget do you think the house should be based on ?
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 26, 2019
Duggedised12:
you still don't get it, i never said i dont have my own money. Now i am earning and man is earning, whose budget do you think the house should be based on ?

You get what you need and he gets what he needs and what's left can be shared...

The other option is one person keeps their income while leaning on the other person. You gotta find a middle ground that works for everyone involved because life styles have changed and nothings cost more.

Can I ask you, would you sacrifice anything in a relationship... So if he can't afford that house or that car for you guys then would you sacrifice not having it or sacrifice your money to help get it?

Most marriages suffer due to financial issues so maybe that's something to be more open minded about. Men die early due to pressure from external factors and I personally don't wanna be a widow so I would hold some of the load...
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE by Duggedised12(f): 6:37pm On Sep 26, 2019
Yoighaman i have been banned by a bot, so i will answer you here lol, sometimes what you see is just how it is ,that guy is a mannerless oaf and am sorry but go through his comments, he is as miserable as they come, he jumps from thread to thread looking for where to bash women . i made my rant threads and went about my business , but you see that one, he is so angry and frustrated that bashing women is the only thing he fills his day with. So my dear such a person and i can never be .lol . Thanks for the wishes.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE by leksymaxy(m): 6:49pm On Sep 26, 2019
Duggedised12:
ma'am i am max by name and working and base in lagos, if you dont mind we can talk or whstsapp on 08105543265, hoping to hear a favorable reply from you ma'am
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE by Duggedised12(f): 6:52pm On Sep 26, 2019
Guest007:

You get what you need and he gets what he needs and what's left can be shared...

The other option is one person keeps their income while leaning on the other person. You gotta find a middle ground that works for everyone involved because life styles have changed and nothings cost more.

Can I ask you, would you sacrifice anything in a relationship... So if he can't afford that house or that car for you guys then would you sacrifice not having it or sacrifice your money to help get it?

Most marriages suffer due to financial issues so maybe that's something to be more open minded about. Men die early due to pressure from external factors and I personally don't wanna be a widow so I would hold some of the load...
As a help mate i will definitely sacrifice ,that is what backbones are there for. I think you misunderstand me.

The man who came to this forum to complain ,was in a smaller apartment but moved to a bigger apartment because he was depending on his wife's income to pay for the flat cos his own salary could not even cover for the apartment.

Now if he had stayed put and allowed his wife to augument with her salary in other areas of house up keep ,i am sure he would have been fine.

Infact i just remembered two real life examples ,lol . The pressure is why it is even smart for the husband's budget to be the map so there will be enough reserved funds coming from the side of the woman
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 26, 2019
Duggedised12:
As a help mate i will definitely sacrifice ,that is what backbones are there for. I think you misunderstand me.

The man who came to this forum to complain ,was in a smaller apartment but moved to a bigger apartment because he was depending on his wife's income to pay for the flat cos his own salary could not even cover for the apartment.

Now if he had stayed put and allowed his wife to augument with her salary in other areas of house up keep ,i am sure he would have been fine.

Infact i just remembered two real life examples ,lol . The pressure is why it is even smart for the husband's budget to be the map so there will be enough reserved funds coming from the side of the woman

We'll agree to disagree. smiley
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE by Duggedised12(f): 7:25pm On Sep 26, 2019
Guest007:

We'll agree to disagree. smiley
yes sis cheesy
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 26, 2019
Duggedised12:
yes sis cheesy

I know you wink
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE by Duggedised12(f): 7:33pm On Sep 26, 2019
Guest007:

I know you wink
really, from where?
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 26, 2019
Kai.
This girl( no, this WOMAN) will never get it!
@Guest007, I know you're not Nigerian so kindly do not bother trying to understand our women's psyche when it comes to being leeches.
Some are born into it, others learn it. And very very few truly live above it.
Just say a prayer for the men who have to marry the enemy.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE by Yoighaman(m): 7:36pm On Sep 26, 2019
Duggedised12:
Yoighaman i have been banned by a bot, so i will answer you here lol, sometimes what you see is just how it is ,that guy is a mannerless oaf and am sorry but go through his comments, he is as miserable as they come, he jumps from thread to thread looking for where to bash women . i made my rant threads and went about my business , but you see that one, he is so angry and frustrated that bashing women is the only thing he fills his day with. So my dear such a person and i can never be .lol . Thanks for the wishes.

I perfectly get you...cheers sist.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE by Duggedised12(f): 7:38pm On Sep 26, 2019
Yoighaman:

I perfectly get you...cheers sist.
cheers bro smiley
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 26, 2019
Duggedised12:
really, from where?

You're an old moniker but I'm no whistle blower. grin
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE by Duggedised12(f): 7:43pm On Sep 26, 2019
ModelX:
Kai.
This girl( no, this WOMAN) will never get it!
@Guest007, I know you're not Nigerian so kindly do not bother trying to understand our women's psyche when it comes to being leeches.
Some are born into it, others learn it. And very very few truly live above it.
Just say a prayer for the men who have to marry the enemy.
leech? Lol i will take you serious when you have the same energy for divorce settlements to be changed in Nigeria to replicate that of western world . Lol. until then, shift go front. There are women in this country who carry the full financial burden of their house hold ,guess what ,it didn't stop the men from being arrogant and randy .

If it bothers you that much ,go marry oyinbo(not the grandma age tho ,lol) ,who knows ,you might just be the next Ebuoe maybe then you will know who the real enemy is , or better still you lick your wound in peace like many our our brothers over there lol
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE by Duggedised12(f): 7:50pm On Sep 26, 2019
Guest007:

You're an old moniker but I'm no whistle blower. grin
OK.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE by MedicH: 9:29am On Sep 27, 2019
Duggedised12:
let me drop thise words of Wisdom for you;
-if you wan chop fish ,chop the one wey don mature

I cannot settle for my younger brother's agemate,even if its my only option.lion nor dey because of hunger chop grass.lol

Lol majority of single niggers are younger na. You may have to rationalise your options.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE by MedicH: 9:40am On Sep 27, 2019
Guest007:

Awww beautiful. I've always known there's something about you.

Come here.

1 Like

Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE by donkelvin10(m): 5:23pm On Sep 28, 2019
I am Don kelvin in search of a true relationship.... Any interested Lady should call or WhatsApp me on +2349023630072
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE by Shinapraise(m): 1:17pm On Sep 29, 2019
Hi can u reach me on 08161127336 urgent pls
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE by Dindook: 2:32pm On Sep 29, 2019
Hello, Am a nice, humble guy who got a passion for success. I Work for a noteable engineering firm in Lagos, Nigeria and also an Entrepreneur myself in the beautiful city of Lagos. Am 30years old, Master degree holder, fun to be with too. i will like to meet a nice young lady btw 19-26 yrs for a fruitful serious relationship for future sake, tribe and religion isn't an issue for me, provided you are presentable and have a good attitude as a person..pls if you are the boring type, unable to chat type, unable to bring up good conversation, rude and saucy type don't message me pls, let's not waste our precious time. Will also prefer Lagos base or near by person. if you are interested u can WhatsApp or call me on 08032059244
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE by deuzgreat: 5:43am On Oct 13, 2019
Lmao. Gay guys have showed you pepper, sorry o. You never ready yet. Work on ur dirty manners
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 10, 2019
Duggedised12:
Are you a guy between the ages of 32-40 years,looking for a lady who is ready to settle down? then pm me. I am 30 years old,dark in complexion, beautiful and Bini by tribe and ready to settle down
I really need your assistance
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE by donkelvin10(m): 6:48pm On Nov 10, 2019
I am Don Kelvin in search of a true relationship.... any serious lady should WhatsApp or call me @ +2349023630072
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE by Lawrencecute(m): 10:57am On Nov 18, 2019
WATCHOUT {VOILA}
I am 36 year old guy, 6.4ft tall, fair in complexion, very attractive (handsome rated with muscular, blended with six packs belly) educated, AA genotype, homely, employed, quiet, with sizable...youknow, and a native of Anambra State, but live in Lagos.
I am looking for a lady, aged, 32 and above, tall or average {inorder to meet up my height with aid of heel shoes}, a graduate and WORKING CLASS/SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS LADY , for a " FRUITFUL " relationship.

SMS or call: 08106500384

NOTE: All part of the country would be considered, except Edo girls.(sorry, i never mean to hurt anyone, but my choice, my opinion) thanks

1 Like

Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE by doctor2016(m): 8:12am On Nov 21, 2019
Am single medical doctor I need a serious lady for relationship that can lead to marriage tell me more about urself what's u do for a living ,were do u stay, here is my number +2348033196353

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need To Rent A Chic For The Valentine / Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? / Meet Not 1 But 3 Sexy Ladies In London !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.