Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

I Will Step Aside As NFF President In 2022 – Pinnick - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Will Step Aside As NFF President In 2022 – Pinnick (303 Views)

Amaju Pinnick Set To Resign: Reveals Why He Will Step Down As NFF President / Qatar 2022: Pinnick Meets London-Based Super Eagles Players (Pictures) / Amaju Pinnick Re-elected As NFF President (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Step Aside As NFF President In 2022 – Pinnick by Jidefido(m): 8:26am On Dec 26, 2018
President of Nigeria football Federation (NFF) Amaju Pinnick has again revealed that he won’t be seeking for another term in office when his current tenure expires in the year 2022.

Pinncik who also serves as CAF first vice President said he’s ready to step aside for another person once he completes his tenure in office.

“After this tenure I am not contesting again, I will like to go home to my beautiful wife and kids. I bear no grudges against anyone,” he said

Pinnick however was happy the country escape the hammer of FIFA in the crisis that will be long remembered by Nigeria football lovers.

“Imagine if we had been banned, the Super Eagles who have qualified for the Nations cup in 2019 would have been denied that, the Super Falcons who have clinched their 9th African Women’s Nations cup and have a ticket to the world cup in France, our Beach Eagles who have qualified for the World cup in Paraguay, all these would not have been possible,” he submitted

The former Delta FA boss added that the country‘s two senior National teams, the Super Eagles and Super Falcons are very important to the federation, even the Eagles are a big brand but the Falcons are also getting their fair share .

“Our national teams are special brands we certainly don’t treat them with levity. The super falcons are getting their fair share. We told them if they win the nations cup they will get $10,000 each and that we gave to them.

“There were people who approached the Federation to say we want to appreciate the girls and I said no don’t give to the Federation, I will give you their account numbers and you credit them directly, let them feel that appreciation coming directly from Nigerians,” he said.

https://thesportsbay.com/i-will-step-aside-as-nff-president-in-2022-pinnick/football/
Re: I Will Step Aside As NFF President In 2022 – Pinnick by oluwatosink: 8:30am On Dec 26, 2018
Nice one Pinnick. wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Betting Tips: 26/12/2018 / Live Football - Arsenal Vs Brighton & Hove | 26th Dec. 2018 - EPL / Can Liverpool Win The Title Race????.........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.