Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Atiku Abubakar Pays For Aisha Haruna, An Orphan's Hospital Bills On Christmas - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Pays For Aisha Haruna, An Orphan's Hospital Bills On Christmas (34932 Views)

Bisi Fayemi: NGWF Members Were Not In Dubai Solely For Aisha Buhari's Birthday / Governors Wives Travel To Dubai For Aisha Buhari's 51st Birthday / Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Pays For Aisha Haruna, An Orphan's Hospital Bills On Christmas by lightwalkertv: 10:32pm On Dec 26, 2018
WHO CAN ANSWER THIS QUESTION?
Where was Atiku kindness before declaring his presidential intention. Nigerians.... I pity...
Re: Atiku Abubakar Pays For Aisha Haruna, An Orphan's Hospital Bills On Christmas by ultiabaz36(m): 10:44pm On Dec 26, 2018
The last he did that was 2011 when he was contesting for the same post. Mumu Biafra, over to you...
Re: Atiku Abubakar Pays For Aisha Haruna, An Orphan's Hospital Bills On Christmas by Sureshegsy(m): 10:44pm On Dec 26, 2018
KikBuhari2Daura:
Atiku has a heart the other one is heartless if you doubt me ask the shittes

Atiku is compassionate the other one does not care if you doubt me ask Benue people

Atiku is responsive to the cry of the people the other one does not know anyone is crying if you doubt me ask Zamfara people

Atiku is treats all Nigerians as one irrespective of where they come from the other one feeds and breathes nepotism

May the Almighty Bless Atiku our incoming president by the Grace of God for his acts if kindness
This is election period what did u expect buhari did more than this during 2015 election
Re: Atiku Abubakar Pays For Aisha Haruna, An Orphan's Hospital Bills On Christmas by berrystunn(m): 11:15pm On Dec 26, 2018
ayomilore:
Why now. All these na scam.

He did more then that...
Before now
Re: Atiku Abubakar Pays For Aisha Haruna, An Orphan's Hospital Bills On Christmas by Oponel1962: 11:36pm On Dec 26, 2018
Just looking for votes.
How much is he charging as school fees in the university he built with our money.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Pays For Aisha Haruna, An Orphan's Hospital Bills On Christmas by ArmaniUhuru: 12:19am On Dec 27, 2018
omooba969:

You've misplaced your priority, evidence that you got the wrong education.

Oh shut up fooool. Zombism and nepotism has damaged your brain. Someone did something commendable, and you open your toilet of a mouth to talk nonsense. Osinbajo that is moving from market to market is not election peri peri abi? Take a proper look at the photo again, and see end of suffering for Aisha. Infact slap yourself for this nonsense.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Pays For Aisha Haruna, An Orphan's Hospital Bills On Christmas by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:47am On Dec 27, 2018
Election eye service; if he is genuinely compassionate he should us what he been doing to the poor in Adamawa, including Boko Haram refugees in IDPs in the state, not to mention why the road to his home village is dilapidated.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Pays For Aisha Haruna, An Orphan's Hospital Bills On Christmas by Ezniteadin(m): 3:43am On Dec 27, 2018
REAL KIND PEOPLE DONT PUBLISH THEIR KIND DEEDS, ONLY HYPOCRITES DO. ATIKU IS A CONFIRMED HYPOCRITES. ELECTION IS HERE THEY ARE LOOKING FOR DESPERATE SITUATION TO SCORE CHEAP POINTS AND THEIR CAMPAIGN ORGANISATION SEES THIS AS A CAMPAIGN

USELESS RECYCLED 72 YEAR OLD DESPERATE INDICTED MONEY LAUNDERER
Re: Atiku Abubakar Pays For Aisha Haruna, An Orphan's Hospital Bills On Christmas by dante0147: 5:32am On Dec 27, 2018
ayomilore:
Why now. All these na scam.

WHY DID APCROOKS BRING OUT TRADER MONI NOW?? ALL THESE NA SCAM!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Pays For Aisha Haruna, An Orphan's Hospital Bills On Christmas by donkaz2(m): 7:07am On Dec 27, 2018
Why haven't we been hearing of all this philanthropist work before now..... So because of election and deceit He turn into a philanthropist overnight..... All is well

How i wish all this politician deceit and shady deals will be expose overnight before 2019...... How many people did Sticky helped when he was a Vice president and stealing .... Some idiot are talking about the president as if he got there house address ... Evenyour local government chairman that you share a fence with dont know you ...... We are talking of 190million people and you are saying a girl in Katrina ..... How many girls are widow and orphan in katsina , kano Kaduna..... Over 10million people need medical help in this country ..... If a tiki is the man let him spray his loot..... The idiot will become president and change into a monster overnight sending Nigeria into the PDP debt promise land...

Swore and olawepo for president and vice president...
Re: Atiku Abubakar Pays For Aisha Haruna, An Orphan's Hospital Bills On Christmas by TRUEBLOOD59(m): 7:15am On Dec 27, 2018
he is just pretending after election he will forget the girl
Re: Atiku Abubakar Pays For Aisha Haruna, An Orphan's Hospital Bills On Christmas by dukeprince50: 8:42am On Dec 27, 2018
eyeview:
Nobody has convinced me on why i should vote for a man that said these....
you are a bloody liar, Buhari never said any of these, gimme a link, why will I argue with you, you don't even have pvc
Re: Atiku Abubakar Pays For Aisha Haruna, An Orphan's Hospital Bills On Christmas by eyeview: 1:25pm On Dec 27, 2018
dukeprince50:
you are a bloody liar, Buhari never said any of these, gimme a link, why will I argue with you, you don't even have pvc

Can we place a good bet. I am ready to meet you physically with the proofs. But the bet handed to a third party must be worth my movement.

But to save u the stress, you can Google online a bit

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: VP Osinbajo Arrives In Kaduna / INEC Website Hacked / Ambode Commissions Multiple Lay-by, Slip Road In Ketu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.