Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,134 members, 7,953,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:30 PM

EPL: Solskjaer Expecting Manchester United Legends To Criticize Him - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL: Solskjaer Expecting Manchester United Legends To Criticize Him (242 Views)

Gbenga Okunowo Features As Real Madrid Legends Beat Barcelona Legends 3-2. / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EPL: Solskjaer Expecting Manchester United Legends To Criticize Him by 12Ebisco: 8:57am On Dec 26, 2018
Manchester United’s interim manager, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, has admitted he will not be immune to criticism from former players.

Solskjaer won his first game 5-1 against Cardiff in style, but he is not expecting a smooth ride.

His predecessors have frequently been unhappy with former players who are now pundits such as Gary Neville, who have picked apart United’s performances and offered varying opinions on their play.

“Don’t worry, Gary will be really hard on me.

“I sat next to him in the dressing room for 11 years. You know Gary.
“He’s paid now to give his opinion and of course he should do. I’m no different to anyone else. I’m no different to any other manager when you lead that team out on to the pitch.

“It comes with a responsibility but my job is to get the players enjoying themselves,” Solskjaer said according to the UK Guardian.

http://mcebiscoo.com/2018/12/26/epl-solskjaer-expecting-manchester-united-legends-criticize/

(1) (Reply)

Leon Balogun Enjoys Four Starts For Brighton / Chelsea Continue Pursuit Of Top Four / EPL: Liverpool VS Man Utd. 19/1/2020 @5:30pm LIVE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.