Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

But Why Is Nnamdi Kanu Not Clever? See My Reasons - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / But Why Is Nnamdi Kanu Not Clever? See My Reasons (745 Views)

Supreme Court Judgement On Kanu Not Unanimous- IPOB, Lawyer Yet To Get CTC / Photo: Biafra Will Be Declare October 30th If Nnamdi Kanu Not Release- Gen Orji / Is Nnamdi Kanu And Trump Right? Jubril Appears Younger Than 'Lifeless' Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

But Why Is Nnamdi Kanu Not Clever? See My Reasons by Adekamkpe23: 9:10am On Dec 26, 2018
Which man in their right sense would say Sai baba is not PMB? I think the military removed his brain before sending him to Israel.
Re: But Why Is Nnamdi Kanu Not Clever? See My Reasons by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 26, 2018
What about adeyinka grandson that has his sense intact but cannot leave his self-contain?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: But Why Is Nnamdi Kanu Not Clever? See My Reasons by gidgiddy: 9:31am On Dec 26, 2018
highcollide:
What about adeyinka grandson that has his sense intact but cannot leave his self-contain?

I have not heard about Adeyinka Grandson for a while. It seems like the online noisemaker finally learnt that his Yoruba tribe don't have any sense of self determination to ever achieve Oodua Republic

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: But Why Is Nnamdi Kanu Not Clever? See My Reasons by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 26, 2018
gidgiddy:

I have not heard about Adeyinka Grandson for a while. It seems like the online noisemaker finally learnt that his Yoruba tribe don't have any sense of self determination to ever achieve Oodua Republic
My brother, you need to see adeyinka's research and blueprint for the Yoruba nation. He has statistics on the import of containers In apapa wharf, flight statistics, companies and how much the Yoruba land would develop if this funds were directly invested in Yoruba land. Adeyinka grandson claims that the Yoruba youths have resorted to doing demeaning jobs e.g cleaner, gateman etc in london because the Yoruba's have let the Fulani's and tinubu hijack Lagos. I feel for him because his people are blind and unreasonable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: But Why Is Nnamdi Kanu Not Clever? See My Reasons by KillTheZombies: 10:40am On Dec 26, 2018
highcollide:
My brother, you need to see adeyinka's research and blueprint for the Yoruba nation. He has statistics on the import of containers In apapa wharf, flight statistics, companies and how much the Yoruba land would develop if this funds were directly invested in Yoruba land. Adeyinka grandson claims that the Yoruba youths have resorted to doing demeaning jobs e.g cleaner, gateman etc in london because the Yoruba's have let the Fulani's and tinubu hijack Lagos. I feel for him because his people are blind and unreasonable.

When dumbohari loses and Atiku/Obi wins Yoruba muslims will make the presidency and Igbo affair, attack it everyday and then begin to love Adeyinka grandson. Some will claim he is greater than Awolowo. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: But Why Is Nnamdi Kanu Not Clever? See My Reasons by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 26, 2018
KillTheZombies:

When dumbohari loses and Atiku/Obi wins Yoruba muslims will make the presidency and Igbo affair, attack it everyday and then begin to love Adeyinka grandson. Some will claim he is greater than Awolowo. grin
This people are short sighted. They have a seaport and an international airport and They have a (traditional) government structure in place. Things the Igbo's don't have.

They have all it takes to be alone and do just fine. But they choose to be slaves to tinubu and the north.

It's sad and shocking.
Re: But Why Is Nnamdi Kanu Not Clever? See My Reasons by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 26, 2018
Adeyinka grandson wrote:

While the best of the Yoruba brains with tertiary education are wasting away abroad as bus drivers, taxi drivers, security guards, cleaners, care workers, toilet attendants and those at home are jobless, but engaged in prostitution, money rituals and yahoo plus, the Fulani and other non-Yoruba have appropriated all the best jobs in Yorubaland.
There are 11 Custom Commands across Yorubaland, all under the command and command of the Fulani and other non-Yoruba vis a vis:
1. Customs Area Controller for Ogun Command, Sani Madugu, a Fulani, has lately been replaced by Agbara Ojobo Michael, a non-Yoruba.
2. Customs Area Controller for Oyo/Osun Command is Odibu Christopher Ogar, a non-Yoruba.
3. Customs Area Controller for Ondo/Ekiti Command is Filibus Machu, a non-Yoruba.
4. Customs Area Controller for Kwara/Kogi Command is Abba-Kaseem, a Fulani.
5. Customs Area Controller for Seme Command is Ali Wakili, a Fulani.
6. Customs Area Controller for Lagos Industrial Command is Mrs Nwokocha, a non-Yoruba.
7. Customs Area Controller for Lilypond Ijora Command is Willy Egbudin, a non-Yoruba.
8. Customs Area Controller for Kirikiri Lighter Terminal Command is Benjamin Aber, a non-Yoruba.
9. Customs Area Controller for Murtala Mohammed International Airport Command is Mrs Jayne Shoboiki, a non-Yoruba.
10. Customs Area Controller for Tin-Can Island Command is Musa N.B.A., a Fulani.
11. Customs Area Controller for Apapa Command is Mrs Hanatu Suleiman, a Fulani.
Under the unitary system, all the best jobs in Yorubaland are reserved for the Fulani and other non-Yoruba while Young Yoruba people have no jobs.
In the United States of America, the white Americans have priority over all jobs before other races. It is as well in the United Kingdom, the English have priority over all jobs before anyone else. The Young Yoruba for Freedom (YYF), is going to take back all the jobs in Yorubaland for the Yoruba people first and foremost. We, therefore, ask for your support to take back the command and control of our ports, waterways and all the tax revenue generated across Yorubaland from the Fulani.
Re: But Why Is Nnamdi Kanu Not Clever? See My Reasons by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 26, 2018
Adeyinka grandson wrote:

The population of the Yoruba is 60 million people. There are more adult females than men in Yorubaland. An adult female should be married on or before the age of 21. By the time she turns 26 and unmarried, she would have been damaged by multiple adult males. And by 29 and unmarried, she leads to feminism essentially to fight against patriarchy.
The bulk of the Yoruba women whose kind of feminism is to fight the man's leadership of the family unit are unmarried, single mothers and Dalemosu with multiple sexual partners, who have embraced liberalism as a political ideology.
What's responsible for this?
It is the unitary system of government in Nigeria, whereby the money generated across Yorubaland is first taken to Abuja to fund the economic growth and development in the North and Igboland while Yorubaland remains poor and underdeveloped. Under this kind of system, all the jobs in Yorubaland are reserved first and foremost for the Hausa and Fulani, including the jobs in Custom, Police, Military, Immigration, Prison, Aviation, Civil Service etc.
It is because of lack of employment on the part of the Yoruba men and women in Yorubaland that stifled marriage. In the long run, women either turned to prostitution or liberalism.
When the money generated across Yorubaland is taken to Abuja for the benefit of the Hausa and Fulani, this impacted negatively on the ability of the governments in Yorubaland to provide free and qualitative education, free and qualitative healthcare, affordable housing, infrastructures, job opportunities and social welfare benefits for the citizens and residents of Yorubaland. This in turn affected the ability of parents, particularly mothers to adequately raise their children due mainly to lack of employment and social welfare benefits. In the long run, the bulk of the women turns to prostitution and most of them embraced the idea of feminism that primarily attacked men.
I believe in the feminism that advocate women's rights on the ground of the equality of the sexes in public spaces and not at home. But the rise of feminism against patriarchy and liberalism among the Yoruba women is connected with the suspension of the regional government by the Igbo and the establishment of the unitary system by the Fulani. These two factors are responsible for lack of employment, free and qualitative healthcare, free education, affordable housing, adequate infrastructures and social safety net for the Yoruba citizens and residents.
A return to the regional system of government or the outright dissolution of Nigeria in favour of the Oduduwa Republic, where the Yoruba nation will manage its wealth and resources for the benefit of the Yoruba citizens first and foremost, will ensure that our women can get jobs, be well respected by men, and raise their children in love and harmony for the greater good of the Yoruba society. The idea of feminism that only fight men and liberalism that is undermining the Yoruba nation, will be replaced with conservatism to safeguard and protect the interests and welfare of the Yoruba nation first and last.
The Young Yoruba for Freedom (YYF), realizes the need to safeguard and protect the interests and welfare of the fabric of the Yoruba's society - our women. YYF promised all the Yoruba women that if you support our public course of actions to get the Oduduwa Republic, in return, you and your children shall be the greatest beneficiaries.
We have spoken enough. It's the time for you to take action. With your help, we can make the dream of the Oduduwa Republic come true.
Re: But Why Is Nnamdi Kanu Not Clever? See My Reasons by gidgiddy: 11:19am On Dec 26, 2018
highcollide:

Forget Adeyinka Grandson and his fellow Yorubas, they dont know anything about freedom fighting. These are people who still think Ojukwu was a fool for fighting for the freedom of his people. How can those who think freedom fighting is stupid, become freedom fighters themselves? Not possible

The highest form of freedom a Yoruba man can aspire to is restructuring, and that is if the North ever agrees to it. A Yoruba man can never get to level of declaring an independent country and fight for it for 3 years like Igbos once did

1 Like 1 Share

Re: But Why Is Nnamdi Kanu Not Clever? See My Reasons by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 26, 2018
gidgiddy:

Forget Adeyinka Grandson and his fellow Yorubas, they dont know anything about freedom fighting. These are people who still think Ojukwu was a fool for fighting for the freedom of his people. How can those who think freedom fighting is stupid, become freedom fighters themselves? Not possible

The highest form of freedom a Yoruba man can aspire to is restructuring, and that is if the North ever agrees to it. A Yoruba man can never get to level of declaring an independent country and fight for it for 3 years like Igbos once did
My brother you're Right. Asides posting on Facebook, adeyinka has done absolutely nothing since 2012 when he started his Yoruba for freedom movement.

He has been threatening, saying "its Yoruba freedom or organized violence", but he's yet to step foot in Nigeria since 2012. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

2019 Presidency: Buhari Conceded Defeat In His New Year Message – PDP / We Won’t Leave Without Arresting Melaye, Police Vow As They Surround His Mansion / Like Amechi Tinubu Tape Leaks Insulting Buhari(audio,pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.