Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,835 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Between B-Red And A Female Fan, Who Wanted A Mind-Blowing X-mas Gift - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between B-Red And A Female Fan, Who Wanted A Mind-Blowing X-mas Gift (24755 Views)

KWAM1 Snubbed His Wife Who Wanted To Kiss Him At His Birthday Party / Davido Shares The Nude Picture A Female Fan Sent To Him On Whatsapp / Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between B-Red And A Female Fan, Who Wanted A Mind-Blowing X-mas Gift by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 26, 2018
hoe
Re: Between B-Red And A Female Fan, Who Wanted A Mind-Blowing X-mas Gift by Ujahson85(m): 2:22pm On Dec 26, 2018
What's wrong with what she said? Literally she is right, if she gets the dick through her pussy, the young man will release the money with ease.
Also someone said sex is seen as a norm that's the reason for her comment, my dear sex is very normal and we should stop demonising something as blissful as sex. You would have rather said sex outside marriage which to me is still subjective.
Re: Between B-Red And A Female Fan, Who Wanted A Mind-Blowing X-mas Gift by Jaynom(m): 2:23pm On Dec 26, 2018
Smh
Re: Between B-Red And A Female Fan, Who Wanted A Mind-Blowing X-mas Gift by carzola(m): 2:39pm On Dec 26, 2018
Lilymax:
Posts like this make me want to go for a sex change operation cry
when you want to do change come and carry my prick I no dey use am.

1 Like

Re: Between B-Red And A Female Fan, Who Wanted A Mind-Blowing X-mas Gift by WaffenSS(m): 2:40pm On Dec 26, 2018
Where's that little ho sweetrace...

These are the kinds of girls she defends so vigorously
Re: Between B-Red And A Female Fan, Who Wanted A Mind-Blowing X-mas Gift by Boss13: 2:55pm On Dec 26, 2018
She is smart. She wants to secure her future by having a baby - Money will come afterwards.
Re: Between B-Red And A Female Fan, Who Wanted A Mind-Blowing X-mas Gift by propsvila: 3:03pm On Dec 26, 2018
Ignoring this people will be the best way to stop this people from public display of stupidy
But my problem is that Nigeria pay a lot of attention to stupid peop
Re: Between B-Red And A Female Fan, Who Wanted A Mind-Blowing X-mas Gift by mechanics(m): 3:25pm On Dec 26, 2018
hmmmmm, I don't blame her.
Re: Between B-Red And A Female Fan, Who Wanted A Mind-Blowing X-mas Gift by Venerable612(m): 4:01pm On Dec 26, 2018
oderinde151:
Bred that has all already dm her grin grin
Bred ika grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Between B-Red And A Female Fan, Who Wanted A Mind-Blowing X-mas Gift by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 26, 2018
decatalyst:
Its quite shameful seeing this kinds of posts.

What a disgrace to womanhood.

Miss-born
If you said to me
"I just want your pussey, money can come after". Nobody would cuss you, nobody would call you an olosho, nobody would call you a disgrace to manhood. You just want to have fun. The only disgrace I see are the 'people' cussing her. Y'all need some serious enlightening.
Re: Between B-Red And A Female Fan, Who Wanted A Mind-Blowing X-mas Gift by MENTORCH(m): 4:45pm On Dec 26, 2018
From her name you can tell she is a sex addict.
Re: Between B-Red And A Female Fan, Who Wanted A Mind-Blowing X-mas Gift by tealaw(m): 5:01pm On Dec 26, 2018
Yea.. to get child support later
Re: Between B-Red And A Female Fan, Who Wanted A Mind-Blowing X-mas Gift by Ubiudumo(m): 5:41pm On Dec 26, 2018
Her username says it all. No iota of decency.
Re: Between B-Red And A Female Fan, Who Wanted A Mind-Blowing X-mas Gift by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 26, 2018
cry

I never think if I am a lady, I would be addickted to guys.

Especially someone that did blood money, Blood-red with many TAT all over his body and his cologne is not in the student market for relative and expressive manifestation of the holy ghost while not living in the cosmos and without having experiencially real existence with Jewish traditions readabiltiy....Think About It grin

Me that I am badly needed assistances from this guy the other day...my tight gee, na only that we are not blood brothers. But it came to a time, i needed his Father's assistance to push my project to the FG. His father and himself lied to me, they told me my proposal is bad and they never relayed my message to the right channel. They wanted cocacola drinks.

I remembered sending 5k to that idiot that promised to facilitate the thing again . By now, I should have been living large and big. Money that I don't have sef, imagine. And I felt he has integrity like his father. O ma lu nkan last ni. The project is a door that must open.

I was being too desperate maybe that was why it was rejected

I learn everyday cry cry cry
Re: Between B-Red And A Female Fan, Who Wanted A Mind-Blowing X-mas Gift by Boyooosa(m): 8:25pm On Dec 26, 2018
All Oh Show
Re: Between B-Red And A Female Fan, Who Wanted A Mind-Blowing X-mas Gift by Xinzu: 9:41pm On Dec 26, 2018
Ya'll take things way too seriously. This was probably a joke!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teebillz Wants A Baby Girl, But No New Baby Mamas / P'square And Tony Elumelu On Stage At TEF Forum Last Night (pics) / Pictures Of Chris Brown In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.