Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,069 members, 7,810,999 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Naijavibes.com Domain Suspended - See Reason And Alternative Site - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Naijavibes.com Domain Suspended - See Reason And Alternative Site (322 Views)

See Reason Why Davido And Wizkid Don't Have A Song Together [video] / Nigerian Musicians Can NOT Win A Grammy Award, See Reason Why. [video] / Popular Fuji Musicians Dump Islam For Christianity See Reason Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naijavibes.com Domain Suspended - See Reason And Alternative Site by ggrun: 10:05am On Dec 26, 2018
Naijavibes.com, one of the most visited Music downloading websites in Nigeria, has been suspended due to domain verification issues.

You can click here to confirm it.

However, if you are a NaijaVibes fan and you want to download songs from the site, you will have to visit an alternative site. As we all know, there are a lot of music downloading sites in Nigeria.

So getting another website should never be a problem but getting a website that updates regularly (I mean the one that posts new songs as they are released) could be difficult.

In this respect, I am presenting to you 9jaflaver.com, a legit website for music downloading and streaming.

Click here to visit the site
Re: Naijavibes.com Domain Suspended - See Reason And Alternative Site by readone2018(m): 4:28pm On Dec 27, 2018
ggrun:
Naijavibes.com, one of the most visited Music downloading websites in Nigeria, has been suspended due to domain verification issues.

You can click here to confirm it.

However, if you are a NaijaVibes fan and you want to download songs from the site, you will have to visit an alternative site. As we all know, there are a lot of music downloading sites in Nigeria.

So getting another website should never be a problem but getting a website that updates regularly (I mean the one that posts new songs as they are released) could be difficult.

In this respect, I am presenting to you 9jaflaver.com, a legit website for music downloading and streaming.

Click here to visit the site

idiot......that's how una go dey spoil people reputation..... my bro blog is strong n still active.....

(1) (Reply)

Smooth Cayenne Pineapple Suckers Goes For #25 Per Each / Must Download: New Song Alert. / If You Don't Mind,listen To My Friends Music On Soundcloud.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.