Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,626 members, 7,865,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:56 PM

God Replaced My Son At Christmas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Replaced My Son At Christmas (207 Views)

Sowore Tells Sheu Sanni Not To Dump Look Alike Adopted Son At The Orphanage / Sanwo-Olu Surprises Lagos Residents With Gifts At Christmas (Video) / 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Replaced My Son At Christmas by Pedagogueeye: 11:18am On Dec 26, 2018
Lagos – Dr Kayode Ajulo, a Labour Party chieftain, says God replaced his only son at Christmas. The former National Secretary of the party, who lost an only son last year, described the birth of another son at Christmas as a miracle.
The Politician urged Nigerians to join him to thank God for the kindness. Ajulo, whose six-year-old son, Kayikumi, died in a road mishap on Sept. 30, 2017, in Abuja, told NAN in Lagos on Tuesday that the arrival of the baby at Christmas was significant and provided huge comfort for him. “What a mighty God; He chose today to wipe my tears. I will forever be grateful. “I am excited to share this good news of my brand new Christmas gift,” he said.

The Labour Party leader, also a rights campaigner and the Founder of the Egalitarian Mission for Africa, a non governmental organisation, urged members of the public to pray for couples in need of children.

https://www.lainonline.com/2018/12/26/god-replaced-my-son-at-christmas/

(1) (Reply)

Effective Application Of Technology For National Development / APC Names Billionaires Dangote Otedola Buhari Campaign Council. / [BREAKING NEWS] : The Nigeria’s First Executive President, Shehu Shagari, Is Dea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.