Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Closed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Closed (799 Views)

Why Atiku May Lose 2019 Presidential Election – PDP Governor [Premium Times] / 10 Reasons Why Buhari Would Lose 2019 Presidential Election / They Will Lose Together - Presidency Reacts To Atiku, Obasanjo Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Closed by Justice310: 12:08pm On Dec 26, 2018
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Closed by otokx(m): 12:11pm On Dec 26, 2018
Interesting

1 Like

Re: Closed by Oweku: 12:11pm On Dec 26, 2018
Let see how it will go...
Buhari can do an undo to get is second term...
Remember how many times he failed before he finally won lipsrsealed

Be earning as you are browsing the Internet...Its free..This browser pays you for browsing.

Click on my signature below
Re: Closed by alen4smith(m): 12:15pm On Dec 26, 2018
Justice310:
Many are wondering what the outcome of the 2019 election would be, and many Nigerians are tired of the present government, hoping and praying for a change of government in the coming election to help save the nation from the present government that have created so many hardship in the land, and still promising more in the near future.

Many questions has been raised in the past few mouths whether president Buhari will accept defeat or mot if he lost the coming election. The truth is that, president Buhari will loss the election and also accept defeat.

How do I know this?

Some few weeks ago I had a revelation that took me time to interpret. I will not add or take anything out of it, I will say it as I saw it. It started so many nights ago when the rumour of the president being replaced by a man called Jubril from Sudan. As the rumour was spreading through social media, I couldn't come to conclusion that the man we all voted for is not the one sitting in Aso rock. That night I was lying in bed dwelling on the thought and I asked God to help me with the truth. It was like a joke on my side, but God heard me and review something to me.

In my dream that very night, I found myself in an area called Moricas in Agege, Lagos. This area is dominated by Hausas, not only from Nigeria, also from other Africa countries like Ghana Hausas and Niger. I found my soul sitting on a mat by road side while a man also sat in front of me. The man was complaining bitterly about president Buhari. I remember him saying the president is just deceiving us by using low class vehicle whenever he comes to them, pretending to be a man that he is not. The man told me Buhari is living a wealthy lifestyle in his village but always pretend to be poor whenever he comes to town. I don't remember replying the man before the man turns out to be Buhari sitting in front of me. Funny.

Buhari was in white dashiki, and I was smiling at him I raised up my head to look at the people walking along the road, but none was aware of the president that sat in front of me. At once I was in a very dark room with the president, telling him to watch his step in other not to fall as both of us could see nothing. As I tried to hold his hand to lead him through the dark, the sound came, he fell to the floor while I hurried toward him and suddenly the room became bright. I stared at him in fear as he was lying dead on the floor. I went down quickly, shaking him allover, doing best to bring him back to live, and then I woke up.

I was confused. Could it be true that the president is truly dead? I asked myself. I dwell on it for many days, trying to find the meaning of what I dreamt about, because I still don't believe the president is dead in reality. The dream must have a different meaning, Buhari is alive, I told myself.

After many days of deep thinking, I finally found the meaning to my dream, and here is what it means.

1,  The place I was in my dream, which was Moricas, dominated by Hausas, means the North. And remember a man was complaining bitterly about Buhari, which means even the Hausas are not happy with him, they're against him.

2, I found myself in a dark room with Buhari, meaning the president is leading us without vision, and he has put the country in the dark.

3, In the darkroom, Buhari fell down dead on the floor and suddenly the room became bright. That means Buhari will loss the election woefully, a great lost that will mark the end of APC in the federal level. And the room suddenly became bright, that means the next government will lift up the country and put it back in a better position.
go and treat malaria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Closed by KillTheZombies: 12:16pm On Dec 26, 2018
The clear signs are there, but only numbheaded zombies think otherwise. They are banking on the dumb illiterate jibrilhari to rig himself in jackboot style. If he tries it, aso rock will be too hot for him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Closed by garfield1: 12:24pm On Dec 26, 2018
KillTheZombies:
The clear signs are there, but only numbheaded zombies think otherwise. They are banking on the dumb illiterate jibrilhari to rig himself in jackboot. If he tries it, aso rock will be too hot for him.
List the signs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Closed by Tolani0167(m): 12:26pm On Dec 26, 2018
Pls am a civil engineer and am in need of a job so that I won't die of depression

Whisper2lois@gmail.com
Re: Closed by quickberry(m): 12:28pm On Dec 26, 2018
Justice310:
Many are wondering what the outcome of the 2019 election would be, and many Nigerians are tired of the present government, hoping and praying for a change of government in the coming election to help save the nation from the present government that have created so many hardship in the land, and still promising more in the near future.

Many questions has been raised in the past few mouths whether president Buhari will accept defeat or mot if he lost the coming election. The truth is that, president Buhari will loss the election and also accept defeat.

How do I know this?

Some few weeks ago I had a revelation that took me time to interpret. I will not add or take anything out of it, I will say it as I saw it. It started so many nights ago when the rumour of the president being replaced by a man called Jubril from Sudan. As the rumour was spreading through social media, I couldn't come to conclusion that the man we all voted for is not the one sitting in Aso rock. That night I was lying in bed dwelling on the thought and I asked God to help me with the truth. It was like a joke on my side, but God heard me and review something to me.

In my dream that very night, I found myself in an area called Moricas in Agege, Lagos. This area is dominated by Hausas, not only from Nigeria, also from other Africa countries like Ghana Hausas and Niger. I found my soul sitting on a mat by road side while a man also sat in front of me. The man was complaining bitterly about president Buhari. I remember him saying the president is just deceiving us by using low class vehicle whenever he comes to them, pretending to be a man that he is not. The man told me Buhari is living a wealthy lifestyle in his village but always pretend to be poor whenever he comes to town. I don't remember replying the man before the man turns out to be Buhari sitting in front of me. Funny.

Buhari was in white dashiki, and I was smiling at him I raised up my head to look at the people walking along the road, but none was aware of the president that sat in front of me. At once I was in a very dark room with the president, telling him to watch his step in other not to fall as both of us could see nothing. As I tried to hold his hand to lead him through the dark, the sound came, he fell to the floor while I hurried toward him and suddenly the room became bright. I stared at him in fear as he was lying dead on the floor. I went down quickly, shaking him allover, doing best to bring him back to live, and then I woke up.

I was confused. Could it be true that the president is truly dead? I asked myself. I dwell on it for many days, trying to find the meaning of what I dreamt about, because I still don't believe the president is dead in reality. The dream must have a different meaning, Buhari is alive, I told myself.

After many days of deep thinking, I finally found the meaning to my dream, and here is what it means.

1,  The place I was in my dream, which was Moricas, dominated by Hausas, means the North. And remember a man was complaining bitterly about Buhari, which means even the Hausas are not happy with him, they're against him.

2, I found myself in a dark room with Buhari, meaning the president is leading us without vision, and he has put the country in the dark.

3, In the darkroom, Buhari fell down dead on the floor and suddenly the room became bright. That means Buhari will loss the election woefully, a great lost that will mark the end of APC in the federal level. And the room suddenly became bright, that means the next government will lift up the country and put it back in a better position.

Wake up from ur mumu sleep.....try to treat yourself of megalomany grin
Re: Closed by Righteousness89(m): 12:33pm On Dec 26, 2018
Justice310:

How do I know this?

Secret things Belongs to GOD!

Nothing on Earth happens without GOD 1st revealing it to His Own...

It is DONE!!

3 Likes

Re: Closed by SternProphet: 12:33pm On Dec 26, 2018
Mumu post. What's the timeline for your dream?. Buhari WON'T be President in 2023, that's for sure. Did you see Atiku or any other as replacing Buhari?
Re: Closed by WATCHOVER(m): 12:33pm On Dec 26, 2018
Op God has finally opened your eyes to see the reality, it's well with you., not like those brain Dead people showing, chanting, shouting, the terrorist sign as a sign of victory.

I would have loved another party except APC and PDP to win but unfortunately it seems the staff of Authority is going back to Atiku's hand which is a plus to the Northerners as their tenure will increase.

2 Likes

Re: Closed by Justice310: 12:40pm On Dec 26, 2018
Lalasticlala kindly throw some lights here.
Re: Closed by Almaiga: 12:47pm On Dec 26, 2018
Trash.
Buhari will always win any election regardless of whom the PDP present as it's candidate.

Sai Baba.

1 Like

Re: Closed by Justice310: 3:10pm On Dec 26, 2018
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Churches Should Not Be Involved In Politics - Rev Yomi Kasali / Aba Women's Riot Tagged, The Riot Of Riots / Edo State Gets Acting Governor As Obaseki Proceeds On One Month Annual Leave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.