Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,799 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Pg, Masters, Phd Info - Naija Schools - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pg, Masters, Phd Info - Naija Schools (926 Views)

Nairaland Official SCHOLARSHIPS Thread (degree, Masters, Phd, Contests Et Al) / 15 Types Of Guys You Meet In Naija Schools. / 2015/2016 Uniport PG Admission Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pg, Masters, Phd Info - Naija Schools by RuuDie(m): 2:39pm On Aug 06, 2010
Please post any info you have on advanced degrees/programmes of any school in Naija - PG, masters, PHD etc. . . . . for the benefit of prospective/intending applicants
Re: Pg, Masters, Phd Info - Naija Schools by RuuDie(m): 2:41pm On Aug 06, 2010
UNIBEN PG, Msc, PHD application forms for 2010/2011 expected to be out in October/November 2010
Re: Pg, Masters, Phd Info - Naija Schools by RuuDie(m): 2:42pm On Aug 06, 2010
Does anybody have word on the UNILAG PG/Msc/PHD entrance exams that were written in May!?
Re: Pg, Masters, Phd Info - Naija Schools by saperpsms: 3:00pm On Aug 06, 2010
@poster

You mean advanced degrees/programmes of any school in Nigeria or anywhere in the world? So we don't post out of context on your thread.

Cheers!
Re: Pg, Masters, Phd Info - Naija Schools by Aniody: 4:03pm On Aug 06, 2010
please does anybody have any infomation about FUTA PGD in surveying and Geoinformatic, how serious are they?
Re: Pg, Masters, Phd Info - Naija Schools by RuuDie(m): 6:23pm On Aug 06, 2010
saperp_sms:

@poster

You mean advanced degrees/programmes of any school in Nigeria or anywhere in the world? So we don't post out of context on your thread.

Cheers!

Noted!!!
Re: Pg, Masters, Phd Info - Naija Schools by semid4lyfe(m): 3:42am On Aug 07, 2010
RuuDie:

Does anybody have word on the UNILAG PG/Msc/PHD entrance exams that were written in May!?
The results are ready at the various departments. . .just awaiting approval & ratification from the PG School before they're officially released. You can check at the department you applied to if you made the cut or not if you know someone.
Re: Pg, Masters, Phd Info - Naija Schools by RuuDie(m): 5:19pm On Aug 09, 2010
semid4lyfe:

The results are ready at the various departments. . .just awaiting approval & ratification from the PG School before they're officially released. You can check at the department you applied to if you made the cut or not if you know someone.

Priceless - Thanx for the info man. . . . cool

Please lets keep the info flowing!
Re: Pg, Masters, Phd Info - Naija Schools by xtainroyal(m): 5:34pm On Aug 09, 2010
it's nice seeing this thread. I want to study Biochemistry in the University; can I go for pharmacy during masters? if the answer is no. what course can I do during masters.

Need a response please because I know you're all advanced guys. while I'm still coming up.
Re: Pg, Masters, Phd Info - Naija Schools by willyede(m): 12:06am On Aug 10, 2010
WELL THAT FOR OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY IS READY AND I THINK YOU ALL FREE TO CHECK IT OUT
http://pgcollege.oauife.edu.ng/
Re: Pg, Masters, Phd Info - Naija Schools by RuuDie(m): 6:26pm On Aug 12, 2010
willyede:

WELL THAT FOR OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY IS READY AND I THINK YOU ALL FREE TO CHECK IT OUT
http://pgcollege.oauife.edu.ng/

Nice 1 man. . . . highly appreciated!
Re: Pg, Masters, Phd Info - Naija Schools by RuuDie(m): 6:29pm On Aug 12, 2010
xtainroyal:

it's nice seeing this thread. I want to study Biochemistry in the University; can I go for pharmacy during masters? if the answer is no. what course can I do during masters.

Need a response please because I know you're all advanced guys. while I'm still coming up.

Possible. . . . but depends on the school where you want to do the masters - different schools, different entry requirements.

Why don't you just go in for pharmacy at once!?
Re: Pg, Masters, Phd Info - Naija Schools by RuuDie(m): 7:27am On Aug 15, 2010
Keep it coming pls!
Re: Pg, Masters, Phd Info - Naija Schools by Thompson22(m): 3:46pm On Aug 17, 2010
Pls am wishin 2 do my masters in ghana probably nxt yr,i dnt knw if anybody has gud info abt a dat pls

(1) (Reply)

Neco Result Is Fully Out With Confirm Pass & Fail Result. / Just Want To Know The Date 2011 Is Holding ! / Special Students Must Hear This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.