Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,861 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

Robber Begs Woman For Forgiveness After Killing Her Husband In Rivers. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robber Begs Woman For Forgiveness After Killing Her Husband In Rivers. Photos (62007 Views)

Wife Pours Acid On Husband's Face Over N15,000 In Rivers (Photos) / Informant To Kidnappers Stripped Unclad And Beaten To Pulp In Rivers. Photos / SARS Officer Killed In His In-laws Place 10 Days After Wedding In Rivers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robber Begs Woman For Forgiveness After Killing Her Husband In Rivers. Photos by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 26, 2018
Onyi22:
A very kind woman, may God continue to comfort her heart.............. D Yorubas r very kind and compassionate
For her Husband death.
And she’s SMILING like that.
That’s madness.
Those EEDIOTS should be fed to the crocodiles or Rock Pythons
Re: Robber Begs Woman For Forgiveness After Killing Her Husband In Rivers. Photos by luluosas(m): 4:57pm On Dec 26, 2018
May we and our loved ones never become a victim of armed robbery in Jesus name. Amen.
Happy New Year in advance
Re: Robber Begs Woman For Forgiveness After Killing Her Husband In Rivers. Photos by braveboy64(m): 4:58pm On Dec 26, 2018
na ordinary eyes they dey use beg
Re: Robber Begs Woman For Forgiveness After Killing Her Husband In Rivers. Photos by Patrioticman007(m): 5:00pm On Dec 26, 2018
EVILFOREST:

For her Husband death.

Evil Forest that's not smiling, its called shock, she can't believe her eyes in seeing the devil in human form. Ipobian pigs are the official tribe of the black devils in Africa. She is Lucky they did not rape her. Lord save us from these forsaken tribe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robber Begs Woman For Forgiveness After Killing Her Husband In Rivers. Photos by Ayobami7(m): 5:01pm On Dec 26, 2018
这是我的评论
Re: Robber Begs Woman For Forgiveness After Killing Her Husband In Rivers. Photos by Originalsly: 5:02pm On Dec 26, 2018
Wow!....I just respect people who have such forgiveness in their heart. I'm sure I have...but it's hidden and I'm not willing to search. May the murderers be allowed to live a longgg, haunted, miserable and torturous life in prison.... seeking death but cannot find it.
Re: Robber Begs Woman For Forgiveness After Killing Her Husband In Rivers. Photos by ColdIce: 5:03pm On Dec 26, 2018
all i need is a knife
and the 3hoodlums are goners
Re: Robber Begs Woman For Forgiveness After Killing Her Husband In Rivers. Photos by Qssegun: 5:07pm On Dec 26, 2018
grazman:
THE WOMAN SHOULD FORGIVE AND FORGET

LET ME CONCETRATE ON THIS MATCH JOR!!

LIVERPOOL VS NEWCASTLE

WATCH THE MATCH LIVE HERE
pls how much data to watch a full match.
Re: Robber Begs Woman For Forgiveness After Killing Her Husband In Rivers. Photos by deebrownneymar: 5:09pm On Dec 26, 2018
The woman didn't love her husband
Re: Robber Begs Woman For Forgiveness After Killing Her Husband In Rivers. Photos by grazman: 5:09pm On Dec 26, 2018
Qssegun:
pls how much data to watch a full match.
150-200 MB
Re: Robber Begs Woman For Forgiveness After Killing Her Husband In Rivers. Photos by educhigo: 5:12pm On Dec 26, 2018
i hate to hear forgiveness when someone comited crime,that's why i say that nigerians is training crime,next time another person will comit and ask for forgiveness, cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cryafter buhari/jubril declear him self jubril in 2019 he will also ask for forgive,this country self
Re: Robber Begs Woman For Forgiveness After Killing Her Husband In Rivers. Photos by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 5:13pm On Dec 26, 2018
Richkid97:
Our Brodas from the yeast side
Patrioticman007:
When will ipobian pigs repent from the criminal world ?.
Its either they are kidnapping or robbing in the Nights and at best playing Naija bet with the proceeds of pick pockets in the day. Igbo's which way forward ?. No public holiday for criminal world ?, killing of an innocent man on Christmas day na bonaza be DAT ?.
Richkid97:
Our Brodas from the yeast side
when will u ethnic bigots just have sense for once I thought that since d names of the robbers werent mentioned u guys would behave and have sense But u refused to, the incident took place in Rivers, dummies and not in a south eastern state!! Leave all these childish sentiments for once.
WORD!!
Re: Robber Begs Woman For Forgiveness After Killing Her Husband In Rivers. Photos by Richkid97(m): 5:28pm On Dec 26, 2018
PhenomenalMorgan:
when will u ethnic bigots just have sense for once I thought that since d names of the robbers werent mentioned u guys would behave and have sense But u refused to, the incident took place in Rivers, dummies and not in a south eastern state!! Leave all these childish sentiments for once.
WORD!!

Go and sleep

Flattie
Re: Robber Begs Woman For Forgiveness After Killing Her Husband In Rivers. Photos by tossie101(f): 5:34pm On Dec 26, 2018
Onyi22:

Of course he will

undecided
Re: Robber Begs Woman For Forgiveness After Killing Her Husband In Rivers. Photos by Qssegun: 5:37pm On Dec 26, 2018
grazman:
150-200 MB
thanks
Re: Robber Begs Woman For Forgiveness After Killing Her Husband In Rivers. Photos by Mbediogu(m): 5:45pm On Dec 26, 2018
Patrioticman007:
Its either they are kidnapping or robbing in the Nights and at best playing Naija bet with the proceeds of pick pockets in the day. Igbo's which way forward ?. No public holiday for criminal world ?, killing of an innocent man on Christmas day na bonaza be DAT ?.

Shameless beast of no nation! I am proudly Igbo. Identify yourself and people so we can compare notes. Hiding under Nairaland to run down Igbo's when in actual sense you have nothing to say! Bstad!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Robber Begs Woman For Forgiveness After Killing Her Husband In Rivers. Photos by tasalanoni(m): 5:57pm On Dec 26, 2018
Re: Robber Begs Woman For Forgiveness After Killing Her Husband In Rivers. Photos by degamemaster(m): 6:01pm On Dec 26, 2018
hisgrace090:
Nigerians becoming criminals in drove, God forbid.

No thanks to the stupid incompetent dullard from daura.
God and karma will never forgive Buhari.
Re: Robber Begs Woman For Forgiveness After Killing Her Husband In Rivers. Photos by joepepsy(m): 6:05pm On Dec 26, 2018
Are you trying to be funny?
visijo:
Girls can be wicked, imagine "My bf likes music very much and plays it during sex but he cums before the chorus"

1 Like

Re: Robber Begs Woman For Forgiveness After Killing Her Husband In Rivers. Photos by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 26, 2018
EVILFOREST:

For her Husband death.
That’s madness.
Those EEDIOTS should be fed to the crocodiles or Rock Pythons

It doesn't even make any difference if she says " I forgive you" death awaits the gang already.
Re: Robber Begs Woman For Forgiveness After Killing Her Husband In Rivers. Photos by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 26, 2018
deebrownneymar:
The woman didn't love her husband

And you are the one that loves her husband.

What do u expect her to do. Take a knife and start stabbing the killers, or take gun and scatter their heads.

What difference does it make if she says "I don't forgive you" will that bring back the dead.

If she says I forgive you does that mean the killers will be released and not face the law?

Whatever she says those guys are as good as dead.

1 Like

Re: Robber Begs Woman For Forgiveness After Killing Her Husband In Rivers. Photos by Yankee101: 6:27pm On Dec 26, 2018
Nah, twas after arrest
Re: Robber Begs Woman For Forgiveness After Killing Her Husband In Rivers. Photos by Bar1941(m): 6:43pm On Dec 26, 2018
grin
Re: Robber Begs Woman For Forgiveness After Killing Her Husband In Rivers. Photos by Organs(m): 6:47pm On Dec 26, 2018
thesicilian:
The only option is to forgive. What is done is done, let the punishment be between them and the law.

Nope, she has an option to rain curses on them. And pray that God judge put them in hell fire. It's easy for you to say because you're not in her shoes. Criminals were thinking about themselves only, why will they kill? there is no going back from that. Once its established that the guy is responsible for killing her husband, I hope he is killed too and quickly, because he has chosen that he is not supposed to dwell amongst sane people and should be quickly and summarily executed, period.
Re: Robber Begs Woman For Forgiveness After Killing Her Husband In Rivers. Photos by Soulsymbol99: 7:15pm On Dec 26, 2018
Hw dey Wan 4give dis forgiveness
Re: Robber Begs Woman For Forgiveness After Killing Her Husband In Rivers. Photos by davillian(m): 7:20pm On Dec 26, 2018
Mercy and forgiveness belongs to God.
Inspector please borrow me your gun for a second let me send them to God so they can ask for forgiveness and mercy.

1 Like

Re: Robber Begs Woman For Forgiveness After Killing Her Husband In Rivers. Photos by otokx(m): 9:02pm On Dec 26, 2018
An award has to be giving to Rivers State this year during the Nairaland Awards.
Re: Robber Begs Woman For Forgiveness After Killing Her Husband In Rivers. Photos by lionson(m): 7:06am On Dec 27, 2018
kiddoiLL:
That's all she can say or do..she has to let it go and let things be, because she can't get her revenge since they're in police custody else she'll be harming suspects.. she can't set them free either since they're in the hands of the government.. they broke a federal Law. murder, they have to dance to it... all in all, it takes someone with a kind heart and forgiving spirit to act the way she did...

Just hear yourself. I pray you don't be a victim. Nonesense! You should be praying that God will give her the heart to let go. There are things people go through that not until you go through, you'll not understand what they're going.
Re: Robber Begs Woman For Forgiveness After Killing Her Husband In Rivers. Photos by kiddoiLL(m): 7:10am On Dec 27, 2018
lionson:

Just hear yourself. I pray you don't be a victim. Nonesense! You should be praying that God will give her the heart to let go. There are things people go through that not until you go through, you'll not understand what they're going.
this one is one stupid nigga with a phone and data.. what us it I said wrong? have I said anything bad about her? Or you're too blind to see where I wrote it's someone with a kind heart that'll handle stuffs the way she did? and I pray u don't be a victim of ur own stupidity someday too...nonsense
Re: Robber Begs Woman For Forgiveness After Killing Her Husband In Rivers. Photos by HallaDaTruth: 11:18pm On Dec 28, 2018
Patrioticman007:
same with afonja skull miners, crime is universal
Re: Robber Begs Woman For Forgiveness After Killing Her Husband In Rivers. Photos by HallaDaTruth: 11:21pm On Dec 28, 2018
Mbediogu:

Shameless beast of no nation! I am proudly Igbo. Identify yourself and people so we can compare notes. Hiding under Nairaland to run down Igbo's when in actual sense you have nothing to say! Bstad!
don't mind him, the internet is full of non-entities

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

El Chapo Final Journey To Colorado Prison Where He'll Serve Life Sentence(Pics) / Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist / African Maids In Kuwait Cry, Beg To Be Deported(pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.