Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,486 members, 7,954,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:14 AM

Pit Bull Puppies For Sale - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Pit Bull Puppies For Sale (2062 Views)

Pit Bull Puppies / Christmas Sales Bonanza : German Shepherd Mixed With Boer Bull Puppies 16k / Now Selling Pure Breed Pit Bull Puppies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pit Bull Puppies For Sale by dachinomso: 2:48pm On Dec 26, 2018
Pure breed, 60k 08164377264

Re: Pit Bull Puppies For Sale by brownlolly(m): 5:10pm On Dec 28, 2018
You have pictures of the parentsm

1 Like

Re: Pit Bull Puppies For Sale by dachinomso: 8:23pm On Dec 28, 2018
yes I do
Re: Pit Bull Puppies For Sale by dachinomso: 8:27pm On Dec 28, 2018
dachinomso:
yes I do
would you want to see them
Re: Pit Bull Puppies For Sale by adisabarber(m): 11:00pm On Dec 28, 2018
grin
Re: Pit Bull Puppies For Sale by Lavendra(f): 1:13pm On Dec 29, 2018
Am I the only one confused here?
Re: Pit Bull Puppies For Sale by Tiwasvibe: 8:33pm On Dec 29, 2018
Lavendra:
Am I the only one confused here?

Lol not!!
Re: Pit Bull Puppies For Sale by dachinomso: 4:39pm On Dec 30, 2018
Tiwasvibe:

Lol not!!
?
Re: Pit Bull Puppies For Sale by gman55(m): 3:42am On Dec 31, 2018
Just wondering, are you sure of what you are offering

1 Like

Re: Pit Bull Puppies For Sale by dachinomso: 7:14am On Dec 31, 2018
gman55:
Just wondering, are you sure of what you are offering
ofcos I am
Re: Pit Bull Puppies For Sale by dachinomso: 7:17am On Dec 31, 2018
dachinomso:
ofcos I am
and why would u say dat?
Re: Pit Bull Puppies For Sale by Tiwasvibe: 8:23am On Dec 31, 2018
Those!!!! Are not Pitbulls
Re: Pit Bull Puppies For Sale by dachinomso: 4:16pm On Dec 31, 2018
Tiwasvibe:
Those!!!! Are not Pitbulls
dats wat u tink,and also dats one tin wit u guys.u tink u knw too much.why wud I be lying

Re: Pit Bull Puppies For Sale by dachinomso: 4:24pm On Dec 31, 2018
dachinomso:
dats wat u tink,and also dats one tin wit u guys.u tink u knw too much.why wud I be lying
dats. De color ur seeing on dis,beside I sold two it’s jst remaining two

Re: Pit Bull Puppies For Sale by Tiwasvibe: 5:51pm On Dec 31, 2018
You don’t even know what a Pitbull look like
Re: Pit Bull Puppies For Sale by dachinomso: 7:06pm On Dec 31, 2018
Tiwasvibe:
You don’t even know what a Pitbull look like
pls lecture me
Re: Pit Bull Puppies For Sale by adisabarber(m): 11:17pm On Dec 31, 2018
dachinomso:
dats. De color ur seeing on dis,beside I sold two it’s jst remaining two

Is this what you are offering for sale?
Re: Pit Bull Puppies For Sale by Nobody: 12:24am On Jan 01, 2019
These are boerboel pups. Stop it 2019 m
Re: Pit Bull Puppies For Sale by dachinomso: 12:37am On Jan 01, 2019
paulchuks:
These are boerboel pups. Stop it 2019 m
hahahahahhahahaha,u said u knw dogs and ur calling dis boerboel lol,now I knw wats up pls stay in ur lane bro.happy new year to wat u tink
Re: Pit Bull Puppies For Sale by awoo10(m): 2:08am On Jan 01, 2019
those are not boerboels neither are they PITBULLS, they are simply NIGERIAN MASTIFFS.
upload the parents pics. undecided
Re: Pit Bull Puppies For Sale by abbeg(m): 3:07am On Jan 01, 2019
awoo10:
those are not boerboels neither are they PITBULLS, they are simply NIGERIAN MASTIFFS.
upload the parents pics. undecided
They could be pitbulls.The op never Said they were 100percent.The guy was just advertising his dogs.He didn't ask for them to be rated.Plus there is no such breed as a 'pitbull'.It just refers to a broad group of 'bully' dog breeds.You can look it up.Thats why some look so different.
Re: Pit Bull Puppies For Sale by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 01, 2019
abbeg:
They could be pitbulls.The op never Said they were 100percent.The guy was just advertising his dogs.He didn't ask for them to be rated.Plus there is no such breed as a 'pitbull'.It just refers to a broad group of 'bully' dog breeds.You can look it up.Thats why some look so different.
Don't mind this people, they will just be talking trash, many of them that you are seeing don't even have dog sef! And they can not even afford to bring out 50k to buy dog sef! Na just to talk dem Sabi.

2 Likes

Re: Pit Bull Puppies For Sale by dachinomso: 5:55pm On Jan 01, 2019
abbeg:
god bless u bro!!!

1 Like

Re: Pit Bull Puppies For Sale by dachinomso: 5:57pm On Jan 01, 2019
mhd5757:

Don't mind this people, they will just be talking trash, many of them that you are seeing don't even have dog sef! And they can not even afford to bring out 50k to buy dog sef! Na just to talk dem Sabi.
kai u don hit de nail,I hands up for u abeg.toms up
Re: Pit Bull Puppies For Sale by abbeg(m): 7:48pm On Jan 01, 2019
dachinomso:
god bless u bro!!!
Ameeeeennnn!!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Pit Bull Puppies For Sale by Jungpablo: 9:19am On Jan 02, 2019
abbeg:

abeg let's call a spade a spade OP said pure breed and what makes a dog pure breed? (undiluted) OP is doing himself more harm than good by not uploading the parents pictures instead he uploaded a picture of an American bully talking about the color which is not the problem. if you ask me I will say those pups don't look like pure pitbull pups and please American pit bull terrier is a pure and recognized breed although there are different classes of bullies which includes staffs, bull terries, American bullies and others

1 Like

Re: Pit Bull Puppies For Sale by Tiwasvibe: 9:52pm On Jan 02, 2019
abbeg:

This is wrong!! There is a breed called the Pitbull and it is the American Pitbull terrier , the APBT. And if they’re not pure why didn’t he indicate that in the post? If he didn’t then he’s probably trying to fraud someone who doesn’t know about the breed.
Someone like you

2 Likes

Re: Pit Bull Puppies For Sale by Tiwasvibe: 9:53pm On Jan 02, 2019
dachinomso:
pls lecture me
If you don’t know what a Pitbull is, then you selection for the parents might as well been a bad Choice
Re: Pit Bull Puppies For Sale by abbeg(m): 12:16am On Jan 03, 2019
Tiwasvibe:

This is wrong!! There is a breed called the Pitbull and it is the American Pitbull terrier , the APBT. And if they’re not pure why didn’t he indicate that in the post? If he didn’t then he’s probably trying to fraud someone who doesn’t know about the breed.
Someone like you
If you had a penny for every impure gsd in Nigeria you would be a millionaire.But the owners will still call it gsd and no one will talk.Why should it be different for pitbulls?It's not everyone that can afford pure dogs so they go for the knock offs.If the guy was trying to scam,that's his business but me I don't see anything terrible with those dogs.

1 Like

Re: Pit Bull Puppies For Sale by abbeg(m): 12:17am On Jan 03, 2019
Tiwasvibe:

Someone like you
Actually..... The APBT isn't also a pitbull.It's most likely a mix of several bully breeds.But there were so many of them that AKC decided to recognise them.Just like slant back gsd.Just Google 'Is there such a breed as pitbull' and the results will shock you.It shocked me too.And the op's dog's may not be pure 'pitbull' but it's still good enough to be called one.If he was saying 'rate my dog' ehen,that one me too I'll join in.But the guy is just advertising them.All those comments can spoil his market.I'm sure you'll understand.

1 Like

Re: Pit Bull Puppies For Sale by Tiwasvibe: 7:18am On Jan 03, 2019
abbeg:
Actually..... The APBT isn't also a pitbull.It's most likely a mix of several bully breeds.But there were so many of them that AKC decided to recognise them.Just like slant back gsd.Just Google 'Is there such a breed as pitbull' and the results will shock you.It shocked me too.And the op's dog's may not be pure 'pitbull' but it's still good enough to be called one.If he was saying 'rate my dog' ehen,that one me too I'll join in.But the guy is just advertising them.All those comments can spoil his market.I'm sure you'll understand.

With all due respect you’re saying rubbish. Go and do your research bros.

1 Like

Re: Pit Bull Puppies For Sale by abbeg(m): 8:55am On Jan 03, 2019
Tiwasvibe:

With all due respect you’re saying rubbish. Go and do your research bros.
Explain how I'm saying rubbish.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help Me Rate This Caucasian Puppy / DOG FOR ADOPTION (not For Sale) / Female Puppy Rottweiler For Sale From Full Breed German Rottweiler Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.