Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Ebonyi Properties Magazine - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Ebonyi Properties Magazine (748 Views)

5-Storey Building Collapses In Ebonyi (Photos) / Three-storey Building Under Construction Collapses In Ebonyi (photo) / Metro View Hotel Collapses In Ebonyi, 60 People Escape Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebonyi Properties Magazine by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 26, 2018
Warm greetings from #EBONYI_PROPERTIES_MAGAZINE

As the Christmas and new year festivity is upon us, we find ourselves reflecting on the outgoing year and those who have helped to shape our business. It’s been quite a tremendous year for us all! We appreciate the support of our Partners, Landlords, Agents and Investors home and abroad. We pray for your success and look forward to working with you in 2019 and beyond.

The era of stressing yourself to sell or search for genuine landed properties to buy in Ebonyi state is over. Ebonyi properties Magazine, a business of Makmur Investments Limited is a brokerage firm that partners with property agents and Landlords to collate, verify and showcase a wide variety of genuine on-sale real estate properties across Ebonyi state on a public user friendly website, Ebonyiproperties.com. Our management team includes Surveyors, Estate managers, Engineers, Lawyers etc with several years experience.

Take advantage of our seller financing option and own properties of your choice and pay with our pocket friendly installment. We also manage properties for landlords and assist in rental services across the state. Our office is fully equipped with modern facilities and strategically located in heart of Abakaliki. EBONYI PROPERTIES MAGAZINE has demystified the once cumbersome process. Land transaction has become safer, easier and convenient.

To Buy, Sell or Rent properties,
Visit Us: Opposite WDC, #50 Ezza Road, Abakaliki.
www.ebonyiproperties.com or
Call Us: 08169666555

Merry Christmas and a fruitful New Year from all of us at EBONYI PROPERTIES MAGAZINE

Re: Ebonyi Properties Magazine by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 27, 2018
Your #1 Real Estate Partner in Ebonyi State.
Re: Ebonyi Properties Magazine by whirlwind7(m): 1:23pm On Dec 28, 2018
07063637661:
Your #1 Real Estate Partner in Ebonyi State.

One question, pls.

When you approach Abakaliki coming from Afikpo, there's a military cantonment to the right. The area opposite this cantonment on the other side of the road, what is the name of that area?
I've been to Abakaliki few times, but I don't know much places there. This area I'm describing is newly developing. Would like to know approximate cost of land around there.
Re: Ebonyi Properties Magazine by LLobiorah: 3:47pm On Dec 28, 2018
whirlwind7:

One question, pls.

When you approach Abakaliki coming from Afikpo, there's a military cantonment to the right. The area opposite this cantonment on the other side of the road, what is the name of that area?
I've been to Abakaliki few times, but I don't know much places there. This area I'm describing is newly developing. Would like to know approximate cost of land around there.

Nkalagu; As of early January, I hear you could get a plot along the road for 1m, then those inside, You could get for 800k downwards. Currently, I dunno how much it could be.
Re: Ebonyi Properties Magazine by whirlwind7(m): 5:48pm On Dec 28, 2018
LLobiorah:

Nkalagu; As of early January, I hear you could get a plot along the road for 1m, then those inside, You could get for 800k downwards. Currently, I dunno how much it could be.

Oh, thanks for the info. Much appreciated
Re: Ebonyi Properties Magazine by justaus(f): 11:00pm On Mar 29, 2019
Please can I get a room and parlour self contained in abakaliki and how much is it?

(1) (Reply)

Plots Of Land For Sale at Awoyaya 3M / Luxury 4 Bedroom Terrace Plus BQ In Ilasan, Ikate, Lekki / 3 Bedroom Bungalow With 2bedroom BQ (ensuite) @diamond Estate Igamdo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.