Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,992 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Help About Agro-foresty - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Help About Agro-foresty (581 Views)

Let's Talk About Agro-processing Business / Let's Talk About Agro-processing Business / Please I Need Help About Concete Fish Pond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help About Agro-foresty by AllenSpencer: 5:45pm On Dec 26, 2018
Hello Experts, who has a deep knowledge about agro-forestry cos I have few questions to ask about it. Quite I aware its a long term buisness and that makes me comfortable with it.

What is the best hard-wood tree to plant

Where can it be sourced

And also wont mind further information's that might be of help.

Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: Help About Agro-foresty by umbo: 5:58pm On Dec 26, 2018
AllenSpencer:
Hello Experts, who has a deep knowledge about agro-forestry cos I have few questions to ask about it. Quite I aware its a long term buisness and that makes me comfortable with it.

Where can it be sourced

Thanks in advance

are u on WhatsApp ?
Re: Help About Agro-foresty by AllenSpencer: 6:29pm On Dec 26, 2018
umbo:

are u on WhatsApp ?

brixjones279@yahoo.com
Re: Help About Agro-foresty by Laryne(m): 7:29pm On May 12, 2019
[s]
AllenSpencer:

Where can it be sourced

Thanks in advance
[/s]

Even if you get the information, your small brain will not be able to process it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help About Agro-foresty by Nobody: 7:50am On May 13, 2019
Laryne:
[s][/s]

Even if you get the information, your small brain will not be able to process it.

What is bad in the questions that he has asked. It's like some people on this nairaland forum are mentally sick, all they go about doing is pouring out the horrible and disgusting content of their hearts on innocent people. I can see that it's like a trend to be insulting people. Only a jobless and poverty stricken person will do this

Some how

1 Like

Re: Help About Agro-foresty by Laryne(m): 10:23am On May 13, 2019
[s]
ifedola28:

What is bad in the questions that he has asked. It's like some people on this nairaland forum are mentally sick, all they go about doing is pouring out the horrible and disgusting content of their hearts on innocent people. I can see that it's like a trend to be insulting people. Only a jobless and poverty stricken person will do this

Some how

[/s]
Please you have no idea what my comment is all about. Kindly keep your brain in your armpits where it belongs.
Re: Help About Agro-foresty by Luvlyna(f): 4:27pm On Jun 02, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Where can it be sourced

Thanks in advance

This is why you shouldn't abuse people and their tribe on a public forum, and then still use the moniker to ask for help. What if those that would have been of immense help, you probably touched a sensitive cord. Let's be cautious. Life doesn't end being tribalistic

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Invest 200k And Earn 25% ROI + Capital In 6weeks / Frog Control / "One Of My Goat Is Missing" - Twitter User Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.