Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,825 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Help The Thief Who Stole My phone Is Still Using my number. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help The Thief Who Stole My phone Is Still Using my number. (753 Views)

Polyana Viana Beats Thief Who Wanted To Rob Her / Notorious Phone Thief Who Lures Girls Through Facebook, Arrested. Photo / Thief Who Snatched A Lady's Phone Crushed To Death While Escaping (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help The Thief Who Stole My phone Is Still Using my number. by nicolartsdesign: 6:19pm On Dec 26, 2018
Hello nairalanders people are getting bold these days. My phone was stolen last month and to my surprise people trying to reach me said the thief is picking up and insulting them. The most painful part is that the thief is using it to recharge. Here is the number please help 0_8_1_4_4_0_0_9_8_4_9 thanks
Re: Help The Thief Who Stole My phone Is Still Using my number. by onlinetomola(m): 6:25pm On Dec 26, 2018
Report to Your Network Provider to block the number nah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help The Thief Who Stole My phone Is Still Using my number. by dominique(f): 6:32pm On Dec 26, 2018
Go and obtain a court affidavit and get the line retrieved

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help The Thief Who Stole My phone Is Still Using my number. by jakandeola(m): 6:36pm On Dec 26, 2018
nicolartsdesign:
Hello nairalanders people are getting bold these days. My phone was stolen last month and to my surprise people trying to reach me said the thief is picking up and insulting them. The most painful part is that the thief is using it to recharge. Here is the number please help 0_8_1_4_4_0_0_9_8_4_9 thanks
are u a baby use ur sence call so dey block
Re: Help The Thief Who Stole My phone Is Still Using my number. by emmanuelpopson(m): 7:02pm On Dec 26, 2018
so what happened to the blocking of sim by the network providers? you want us to call the line and do what??
better go do that or they start to use your sim buy credit from your Bank and BVN disclosure too... I think you don't know abi...

1 Like

Re: Help The Thief Who Stole My phone Is Still Using my number. by nicolartsdesign: 7:25pm On Dec 26, 2018
emmanuelpopson:
so what happened to the blocking of sim by the network providers? you want us to call the line and do what??
better go do that or they start to use your sim buy credit from your Bank and BVN disclosure too... I think you don't know abi...
thanks alot. I was thinking thier is a way to get the culprit
Re: Help The Thief Who Stole My phone Is Still Using my number. by ColdIce: 7:40pm On Dec 26, 2018
at this yur age broke thief dey rob u
at this yur age .u suppose dey more watchful
too bad say the thief still dey pick calls too
steadily recharging and browsing like a dumb wud do
Re: Help The Thief Who Stole My phone Is Still Using my number. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 26, 2018
You and theif, i no know who mumu pass

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

That Time A Woman Caught Her Cheating Husband Having Lunch With Another Woman / Pastor Nabbed After Sleeping With Married Church Members In Benin. Photos/video / Nigerians Fight Back, After A South African Police Allegedly Killed A Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.