Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Acne Problem - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Acne Problem (313 Views)

HELP CURE ACNE: WHERE TO GET ACCUTANE/ISOTRETINOIN PLEASE? / Bad Acne Issues? Get In Here / Razor Bumps (acne Keloids Nuchae) Is Curable, Here Is How! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Acne Problem by Sehar(f): 8:09pm On Dec 26, 2018
please Suggest best acne treatment for my friend
Re: Acne Problem by AdaAde(f): 8:14pm On Dec 26, 2018
Stop scrubbing your face with sponge.
Use face cleansers, and exfoliating wipes on your face constantly.
And please, stop poking your acne; it'll only worsen it.

1 Like

Re: Acne Problem by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 26, 2018
Neutrogena acne remover. Crusader bathing soap helps too but she may wish to ask her Doc how safe it is. If she does makeup she should always clean up with a face wipe have a bath and then use her cleanser.
She should always have an evening bath. She can also use lime or any good facial scrub from a supermarket.

1 Like

Re: Acne Problem by ajokebelle(f): 9:15pm On Dec 26, 2018
EasternDamsel4:
Neutrogena acne remover. Crusader bathing soap helps too but she may wish to ask her Doc how safe it is. If she does makeup she should always clean up with a face wipe have a bath and then use her cleanser.
She should always have an evening bath. She can also use lime or any good facial scrub from a supermarket.

Neutrogena acne remover does nothing. Better keep your #4200.

I'll advice you get retin-A, but it takes a while to see the effect.

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With A Madman Which Marijuana Is The Cause / PCOS (polycystic Ovarian Syndrome)is One Of The Most Complex Female Health Issue / Longrich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.