Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,384 members, 7,958,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:30 AM

Free Christmas Transport: Beneficiaries Thank Gov. Ugwuanyi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Free Christmas Transport: Beneficiaries Thank Gov. Ugwuanyi (6407 Views)

Free Transport: Beneficiaries Hail Ugwuanyi’s Magnanimity / Yuletide: Enugu Free Transport Beneficiaries Thank Gov. Ugwuanyi / Zero Fuel Queue...improved Roads For Travelers ...4th Bomb Free Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Christmas Transport: Beneficiaries Thank Gov. Ugwuanyi by OEPHIUS(m): 8:41pm On Dec 26, 2018
..Declare support for gov's re-election

Indigenes of Enugu State who benefited from Gov. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi’s free transportation to return to the state for the festive season have poured encomium on the governor for his magnanimity and commitment to the wellbeing of the people of the state.

The returnees who thanked Gov. Ugwuanyi for making it possible for them to be home to celebrate Christmas and the New Year with their loved ones, recalled that the governor extended the same gesture to them last year.

The visibly excited indigenes, after they were formally received by the Managing Director of Enugu State Transport Company Limited (ENTRACO), Mr. Bob Itanyi and his team, stated that they had a smooth journey and appreciated God for the safe trip.

The beneficiaries asked God to bless the governor and also prayed for his resounding victory at the forthcoming general election in 2019, declaring their support for his re-election bid.

Speaking, Mrs. Ngozika Mmadu who returned from Benue State said: “We thank God for this magnanimity from our Governor, for remembering us by giving us free transport. May God bless him. It shows he has us in mind. I was not prepared to come back before but immediately I heard that our Governor has given us free transport, I decided to come home.

“What I have to tell Enugu people is that as 2019 approaches, that they should please re-elect him, so that he will continue to lead us because his administration has been very favourable to us. He will win by the grace of God."

Another beneficiary, Reverend Godwin Ude who returned from Taraba State added that “we did not pay for the transport fare at all. Governor of Enugu State provided it and urged anyone willing to come back to go and join the motor and when we entered the motor no fare was taken from us.

“Since the governor has the heart to do this for us, we pray that God will grant him the opportunity to continue and we pray that God will also grant him more wisdom”.

According to Daniel Okoli, a returnee from Lagos, “we are happy and we are praying that next term he will do better than this. We are going to support him which we have been doing. It is certain that 2019, he will win based on what we can see and what he has been doing”.

Expressing her gratitude, Paschaline Onyema who returned from Kano State said: “I feel so happy. I appreciate him (Ugwuanyi). I wish him more years in government. I pray that this coming election he will still come back to continue with the good work he is doing.

“I am always happy because my brother is a beneficiary of the governor’s scholarship programme. This has been a great help to me and the entire family. We appreciate.”

Many others who spoke equally commended the governor’s gesture and declared their support for his re-election in 2019.

Enugu State is truly in the hands of God! #amokelouis

http://revue.com.ng/free-christmas-transport-beneficiaries-thank-gov-ugwuanyi/

1 Like

Re: Free Christmas Transport: Beneficiaries Thank Gov. Ugwuanyi by Oweku: 8:54pm On Dec 26, 2018
Nice 1... grin
Re: Free Christmas Transport: Beneficiaries Thank Gov. Ugwuanyi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:37am On Dec 27, 2018
Good Governance by the state Government.
Kudos to the FEDERAL government also for the abundance of fuel everyone all over the country is enjoying throughout this festive season.
When the head is good, the body will definitely be good also.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Free Christmas Transport: Beneficiaries Thank Gov. Ugwuanyi by Eke40seven(m): 6:37am On Dec 27, 2018
This guy spends more money on putting his pictures wherever possible; on leaves, bushes, landfills, cars, buses, wrappers, women's assses, cups, shoes, haircuts, pubic hairs, bags of rice, garri and beans, dreams and nightmares, accident spots, potholes, gutters, churches, Buhari's assss hole Nairaland, Twitter and Facebook, anything you can imagine and people he is serving should "thank" him on top of that. They should thank him for him using a chunk of their money to advertise his face all over the place.
Nigerians, we have become slaves to everything, to foreign religion brought to us courtesy of our conquerors and slave masters, whether they be the whites from the Northern hemisphere or cattle herders from futta jallon (then the slaves end up killing each other on behalf of the foreign gods). We all will just lick asses and praise them. Whereas, they didn't think twice to slice your ancestors heads in half when they brought this alongside. Same with these present leaders, same style just different people.
I was opportuned to visit a country, everything works but never for once did I see the face of the mayor or governor, never knew his/her name, but his/her works are manifest everywhere you go...
Emancipate yourselfs from slavery!

3 Likes

Re: Free Christmas Transport: Beneficiaries Thank Gov. Ugwuanyi by ify2016: 6:38am On Dec 27, 2018
That reminds me of Fashola regime in Lagos
Re: Free Christmas Transport: Beneficiaries Thank Gov. Ugwuanyi by Randy100: 6:41am On Dec 27, 2018
It is too bad that people are praising Enugu gov. who has not achieved anything apart from his window dressing. In a saner clime this gov. and Buhari have no business with governance.

10 Likes

Re: Free Christmas Transport: Beneficiaries Thank Gov. Ugwuanyi by anambraamaka: 6:45am On Dec 27, 2018
Ok
Re: Free Christmas Transport: Beneficiaries Thank Gov. Ugwuanyi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:45am On Dec 27, 2018
Randy100:
It is too bad that people are praising Enugu gov. who has not achieved anything apart from his window dressing. In a saner clime this gov. and Buhari have no business with governance.
Child of hate.
Enemy of good news.
Shame.
Take am gently.....

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Free Christmas Transport: Beneficiaries Thank Gov. Ugwuanyi by MilesLamar(m): 6:46am On Dec 27, 2018
Randy100:

Grow up
Re: Free Christmas Transport: Beneficiaries Thank Gov. Ugwuanyi by helinues: 6:46am On Dec 27, 2018
Good gestures

How I wish our politicians could be more generous not only when election is around the corner
Re: Free Christmas Transport: Beneficiaries Thank Gov. Ugwuanyi by Randy100: 6:51am On Dec 27, 2018

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Christmas Transport: Beneficiaries Thank Gov. Ugwuanyi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:52am On Dec 27, 2018
Randy100:
I know truth is bitter but you got to swallow it.
Truth is really so bitter for you!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Free Christmas Transport: Beneficiaries Thank Gov. Ugwuanyi by Randy100: 6:58am On Dec 27, 2018
post=74199303:

Truth is really so bitter for you!
If I ask you to tell me what the governor has achieved you will tell me "that he pays salary and free transport." Nigeria will be great again when people like you stop licking politicians ass.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Christmas Transport: Beneficiaries Thank Gov. Ugwuanyi by Samirana360(m): 6:59am On Dec 27, 2018
d only working gov in Nigeria.... others na walking corpse

u know what....he isn't doing this for election

#proudly042
Re: Free Christmas Transport: Beneficiaries Thank Gov. Ugwuanyi by vioment: 7:15am On Dec 27, 2018
Just look at how dark and zooish a whole nigeria is.

Uptil today no level for light and water. Africa is finished since nigeria is foolish. Tufiakwa.
Re: Free Christmas Transport: Beneficiaries Thank Gov. Ugwuanyi by Oloripelebe: 7:17am On Dec 27, 2018
grin

They should not come back again o, we don't need deveropment in south west again... Let them concentrate on the deveropment of biafla grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Free Christmas Transport: Beneficiaries Thank Gov. Ugwuanyi by frozen70(f): 7:32am On Dec 27, 2018
Majority of people praising the governor for free transport are those who ordinary cannot afford the transport fare

So now that you guys have arrived, how do you go back ?

Will he provide another free transportation for you guy's, No !

It boils back to the same thing

If he had given you guys a round trip, then even other states will appreciate him and his gesture

Coming home has never been an issue, the issue is, how you will transport yourself back after yuletide spending.
Re: Free Christmas Transport: Beneficiaries Thank Gov. Ugwuanyi by Bragalane: 8:08am On Dec 27, 2018
Some foolish people will be comparing this colossal failure with Ganduje. While this idiot is commissioning n recommissioning the failed Meek Mills road Ganduje as constructed 2 outstanding bridges incomparable to anything the 4 foolish PDP governors governing the Biafra state can ever imagine but will this foolish people let us hear word ?
Re: Free Christmas Transport: Beneficiaries Thank Gov. Ugwuanyi by Bragalane: 8:11am On Dec 27, 2018
Eke40seven:
This guy spends more money on putting his pictures wherever possible; on leaves, bushes, landfills, cars, buses, wrappers, women's assses, cups, shoes, haircuts, pubic hairs, bags of rice, garri and beans, dreams and nightmares, accident spots, potholes, gutters, churches, Buhari's assss hole Nairaland, Twitter and Facebook, anything you can imagine and people he is serving should "thank" him on top of that. They should thank him for him using a chunk of their money to advertise his face all over the place.
Nigerians, we have become slaves to everything, to foreign religion brought to us courtesy of our conquerors and slave masters, whether they be the whites from the Northern hemisphere or cattle herders from futta jallon (then the slaves end up killing each other on behalf of the foreign gods). We all will just lick asses and praise them. Whereas, they didn't think twice to slice your ancestors heads in half when they brought this alongside. Same with these present leaders, same style just different people.
I was opportuned to visit a country, everything works but never for once did I see the face of the mayor or governor, never knew his/her name, but his/her works are manifest everywhere you go...
Emancipate yourselfs from slavery!

What nonsense are you saying ? State in clear terms if this failure you call a governor is a failure let us know where you stand and stop writing rubbish all over NL.
Re: Free Christmas Transport: Beneficiaries Thank Gov. Ugwuanyi by wealth2al(m): 8:19am On Dec 27, 2018
Re: Free Christmas Transport: Beneficiaries Thank Gov. Ugwuanyi by Kk4(m): 8:21am On Dec 27, 2018
This man is becoming a social media governor.
I came back to Enugu for Xmas after been away for a year and I couldn't believe my eyes. ENUGU IS A MESS. The roads have gone bad, I was told the street lights was fixed because of the festive season.
May God save my state if this man win next election

2 Likes

Re: Free Christmas Transport: Beneficiaries Thank Gov. Ugwuanyi by NCANTaskForce: 8:23am On Dec 27, 2018
Re-election Goals, Worst Governor in Enugu, Ass lickers are only licking ass.
Re: Free Christmas Transport: Beneficiaries Thank Gov. Ugwuanyi by EEZe(m): 10:37am On Dec 27, 2018
This particular governor is at least doing well compare to others
Almost everybody in Enugu state speak of his good governance
Re: Free Christmas Transport: Beneficiaries Thank Gov. Ugwuanyi by mamatwiny(f): 1:44pm On Dec 27, 2018
I wonder if the ppl posting these have ever been to Enugu. I was at Enugu from April to June this year. Ugwuanyi is one of the best governor Enugu state has had. I couldn't believe that he tarred the road even to my street, it passed infront of my house. He is really working.

The only bad thing ppl say about him is that he is like Buhari in appointment. Nepotism at its peak.The merit era of Sullivan is gone. If you are not from Nsukka, then your chances of getting ur deserved post is close to zero.
Edited.

He also shared N5 million naira to each autonomous community. I was at the bank the day the chiefs and pg were collecting the money. Each community were to use theirs for their most pressing need, be it boreholes, roads, market etc. My pg collected ours and showed us the cheque. The ppl collectively decided what to do with the money.

(1) (Reply)

2019 Elections: Vote For Quality Representation In Governance - Jennifer Abubaka / NBS Says Nigeria's Total Public Debt Stood At N25.70trn In Q2 2019 / Breaking News: Lokoja-ajeokuta Is Under Water- VIDEO & PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.