Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

If I Didn’t Support Buhari In 2015 He Wouldn’t Have Won The Election – Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I Didn’t Support Buhari In 2015 He Wouldn’t Have Won The Election – Obasanjo (1218 Views)

Ondo Election: Obasanjo, Mimiko, Others In Closed-Door Meeting / Osun Rerun: Omisore Finally Breaks Silence On Why He Didn’t Support PDP, Adeleke / Man Regretted Donating 2000 To Buhari In 2015 & He Immediately Got Refunded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Didn’t Support Buhari In 2015 He Wouldn’t Have Won The Election – Obasanjo by anjowaka510(m): 8:42pm On Dec 26, 2018
Former President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, on Wednesday, said that in 2015, if I didn’t support President Muhammdau Buhari, he wouldn’t have won the election just as he said that he is most qualified person to criticise President Buhari, having presided over the affairs of the country at differenttimes.“I am qualified to speak against Buhari. One, I have done it before. Two, I have shed my blood for this country. Even my biological son has shed his blood. Why can’t I speak about what is best for this country? I am doubly qualified to do that.”
He went on to say: “I am particularly happy that the governor, Ibikunle Amosun spoke against violence. I want to tell you, if you do not stop violence among your supporters, you will have yourself to blame. There is no earthly reason we should not have a peaceful election in the state”
“I have made my choice, it may not be in tandem with yours. Let my choice be and let yours be and let God decide and whoever gets there let all of us support him,” he submitted.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/12/if-i-didnt-support-buhari-in-2015-he-wouldnt-have-won-the-election-obasanjo/

Re: If I Didn’t Support Buhari In 2015 He Wouldn’t Have Won The Election – Obasanjo by Oweku: 8:43pm On Dec 26, 2018
See this one.. undecided

What are you insinuating, So u now represent the 15,000,000 people that brought him into office or you are now among those 2 lions in his cabal who are ruling us, as his wife said?

3 Likes

Re: If I Didn’t Support Buhari In 2015 He Wouldn’t Have Won The Election – Obasanjo by Nogodye(m): 8:46pm On Dec 26, 2018
Oh! this man again!

2 Likes

Re: If I Didn’t Support Buhari In 2015 He Wouldn’t Have Won The Election – Obasanjo by netpro(m): 8:47pm On Dec 26, 2018
OBJ, his partner Atiku and their looting gang are now shamelessly blabbing as defeat breaths down heavily on them.

Come 2019, it is Sai Baba all the way. No time to dey look uche face.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If I Didn’t Support Buhari In 2015 He Wouldn’t Have Won The Election – Obasanjo by MOHSHESHI(m): 8:47pm On Dec 26, 2018
Obj
Re: If I Didn’t Support Buhari In 2015 He Wouldn’t Have Won The Election – Obasanjo by madridguy(m): 8:48pm On Dec 26, 2018
tongue
Re: If I Didn’t Support Buhari In 2015 He Wouldn’t Have Won The Election – Obasanjo by Dakad: 8:49pm On Dec 26, 2018
Honestly, more reason I pray PMB wins the 2019 election so that this old man will know that he isn't God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Didn’t Support Buhari In 2015 He Wouldn’t Have Won The Election – Obasanjo by hisgrace090: 9:12pm On Dec 26, 2018
Oweku:
See this one.. undecided

What are you insinuating, So u now represent the 15,000,000 people that brought him into office or you are now among those 2 lions in his cabal who are ruling us, as his wife said?

Obj support really help pmb in 2015 election.

In case you've forgotten obj roll in yaradua and goodluck Jonathan's presidency, obj stand as a king maker.

3 Likes

Re: If I Didn’t Support Buhari In 2015 He Wouldn’t Have Won The Election – Obasanjo by TruthinAction: 9:18pm On Dec 26, 2018
Obj is invariably confessing that he is part of our problems.
Re: If I Didn’t Support Buhari In 2015 He Wouldn’t Have Won The Election – Obasanjo by Oweku: 9:18pm On Dec 26, 2018
hisgrace090:

Obj support really help pmb in 2015 election.

In case you've forgotten obj roll in yaradua and goodluck Jonathan's presidency, obj stand as a king maker.

No question about that....The question is what is he insinuating, he want them to b afraid of him, or he wants them to beg him...

1 Like

Re: If I Didn’t Support Buhari In 2015 He Wouldn’t Have Won The Election – Obasanjo by ashacot: 9:18pm On Dec 26, 2018
He made a mistake to support baba 4+4 who is a general and has the peoples support.

Now just like IBB almost singlehandedly made OBJ president, and OBJ buried IBB politically, that is how baba 4+4 has politically destroyed OBJ

1 Like

Re: If I Didn’t Support Buhari In 2015 He Wouldn’t Have Won The Election – Obasanjo by Herdsmen: 12:04am On Dec 27, 2018
Now all this small small zon bz from the waste ..they abuse baba..

Fear of Apc going regional..is the beginning of wisdom in s.w..

But we can't help..

Back to Daura
.abi Sudan is a done deal..

1 Like

Re: If I Didn’t Support Buhari In 2015 He Wouldn’t Have Won The Election – Obasanjo by Herdsmen: 12:07am On Dec 27, 2018
ashacot:
He made a mistake to support baba 4+4 who is a general and has the peoples support.

Now just like IBB almost singlehandedly made OBJ president, and OBJ buried IBB politically, that is how baba 4+4 has politically destroyed OBJ

Una senior Zombie gave order for una to carry the Islamic 4+4 logo..

Why you dey default...

Na your salary you dey play with oh..

2 Likes

Re: If I Didn’t Support Buhari In 2015 He Wouldn’t Have Won The Election – Obasanjo by wakaman: 12:19am On Dec 27, 2018
Oshi ni ensso Sir.
Re: If I Didn’t Support Buhari In 2015 He Wouldn’t Have Won The Election – Obasanjo by yarimo(m): 1:37am On Dec 27, 2018
OBASANJO keep quiet, if majority of Nigerians didn't support and votes for BUHARI he won't have won. OBASANJO remember you just have only one vote that is all.

1 Like

Re: If I Didn’t Support Buhari In 2015 He Wouldn’t Have Won The Election – Obasanjo by Modarun(m): 1:49am On Dec 27, 2018
Buhari is popular but has to spend billions of Naira on propaganda. we all know the result of the Osun Governorship election. Lol. 2019 go make brain.
Re: If I Didn’t Support Buhari In 2015 He Wouldn’t Have Won The Election – Obasanjo by tuniski: 2:59am On Dec 27, 2018
netpro:
OBJ, his partner Atiku and their looting gang are now shamelessly blabbing as defeat breaths down heavily on them.

Come 2019, it is Sai Baba all the way. No time to dey look uche face.

Mark this day, buhari will be defeated roundly!
Re: If I Didn’t Support Buhari In 2015 He Wouldn’t Have Won The Election – Obasanjo by tuniski: 3:04am On Dec 27, 2018
Dakad:
Honestly, more reason I pray PMB wins the 2019 election so that this old man will know that he isn't God.
This was the prayer of #teamGEj and the Rest is history.

Buhari is a goner. God uses humans in the affairs of humans. OBJ has been used severally by God in the affairs of Nigeria.
Re: If I Didn’t Support Buhari In 2015 He Wouldn’t Have Won The Election – Obasanjo by Rotimi47: 3:29am On Dec 27, 2018
Someone that cannot win his ward in an election grin
Re: If I Didn’t Support Buhari In 2015 He Wouldn’t Have Won The Election – Obasanjo by netpro(m): 4:34am On Dec 27, 2018
tuniski:

Mark this day, buhari will be defeated roundly!

It is not by noise. Hope you will not have a heartache, Akwa Ibom is loading.
Re: If I Didn’t Support Buhari In 2015 He Wouldn’t Have Won The Election – Obasanjo by netpro(m): 4:40am On Dec 27, 2018
Oweku:

No question about that....The question is what is he insinuating, he want them to b afraid of him, or he wants them to beg him...

No. He wants everyone to come to Ota and take instructions before doing anything. He also wants unrestricted access to the national cookie jar. Finally like Saraki, he want some percentage of appointment slots to be allocated to him to place his boys and thugs on Federal payroll.
Re: If I Didn’t Support Buhari In 2015 He Wouldn’t Have Won The Election – Obasanjo by oderinlewo(m): 5:47am On Dec 27, 2018
Oweku:
See this one.. undecided

Read and understand...It doesn't bite
Re: If I Didn’t Support Buhari In 2015 He Wouldn’t Have Won The Election – Obasanjo by Nobody: 5:55am On Dec 27, 2018
Forget these BMC's online..... Nigerians are done quarreling and fighting online, Buhari is going home.

1 Like

Re: If I Didn’t Support Buhari In 2015 He Wouldn’t Have Won The Election – Obasanjo by tuniski: 6:55am On Dec 27, 2018
netpro:

It is not by noise. Hope you will not have a heartache, Akwa Ibom is loading.

Kano,Sokoto,Kaduna loaded For Atiku/PDP! Deal with it!
Re: If I Didn’t Support Buhari In 2015 He Wouldn’t Have Won The Election – Obasanjo by tuniski: 7:06am On Dec 27, 2018
netpro:

No. He wants everyone to come to Ota and take instructions before doing anything. He also wants unrestricted access to the national cookie jar. Finally like Saraki, he want some percentage of appointment slots to be allocated to him to place his boys and thugs on Federal payroll.
Hate him or like him, OBJ is the first son of Africa alive!
Re: If I Didn’t Support Buhari In 2015 He Wouldn’t Have Won The Election – Obasanjo by Dakad: 10:36am On Dec 27, 2018
Point of correction, I'm not team any of the brain dead politician say PMB or Atiku. I just dislike when human turn himself to God. I'm an advocate of fresh brain in Nigeria politics such that is a pity the seat is still between the two people that has little to offer. In the light of the fact the we practically have no option but this two people if we must be sincere. I still maintain my prayer that PMB wins 2019 to put an end to the relevant of this OBJ who practically turn himself to God

tuniski:

This was the prayer of #teamGEj and the Rest is history.

Buhari is a goner. God uses humans in the affairs of humans. OBJ has been used severally by God in the affairs of Nigeria.
Re: If I Didn’t Support Buhari In 2015 He Wouldn’t Have Won The Election – Obasanjo by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 27, 2018
2019 will determine who is the real kingmaker between OBJ, Saraki and co vs Tinubu, Buhari and co.
Re: If I Didn’t Support Buhari In 2015 He Wouldn’t Have Won The Election – Obasanjo by tuniski: 12:07pm On Dec 27, 2018
Dakad:
Point of correction, I'm not team any of the brain dead politician say PMB or Atiku. I just dislike when human turn himself to God. I'm an advocate of fresh brain in Nigeria politics such that is a pity the seat is still between the two people that has little to offer. In the light of the fact the we practically have no option but this two people if we must be sincere. I still maintain my prayer that PMB wins 2019 to put an end to the relevant of this OBJ who practically turn himself to God

If buharii returning is what will put an end to OBJ may God not answer that prayer. Ameeeeeen
Re: If I Didn’t Support Buhari In 2015 He Wouldn’t Have Won The Election – Obasanjo by Dakad: 4:22pm On Dec 27, 2018
2019 is just by the corner, I will definitely look for this conversation and repost after election.

tuniski:

If buharii returning is what will put an end to OBJ may God not answer that prayer. Ameeeeeen
Re: If I Didn’t Support Buhari In 2015 He Wouldn’t Have Won The Election – Obasanjo by Pusyiter(m): 4:27pm On Dec 27, 2018
Can someone advise this man to stop playing God?
Your singular support does not guarantee a victory for anyone in any election.
Power belongs to God smiley
Re: If I Didn’t Support Buhari In 2015 He Wouldn’t Have Won The Election – Obasanjo by tuniski: 4:40pm On Dec 27, 2018
Dakad:
2019 is just by the corner, I will definitely look for this conversation and repost after election.

Please do.

(1) (Reply)

Real Reasons Police Are Hunting For Melaye / Bukola Saraki Visits Dino Melaye Over Death Of Mother / 10 Reasons Atiku Cannot Win Buhari In Court By Lawyer Chris Agbiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.