Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,046 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

How Can We Serve You Better In 2019? - Advice, Suggestions - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Can We Serve You Better In 2019? - Advice, Suggestions (841 Views)

Rolls-Royce Sold A Record 5,152 Cars In 2019, The Highest Ever / Volkswagen Set To Retire The Beetles Model In 2019 / GM To Release Cars With No Steering Wheel In 2019 (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can We Serve You Better In 2019? - Advice, Suggestions by AutoReportNG: 9:31pm On Dec 26, 2018
Hello folks,

2018 is fasting rounding off and so it is expedient to take time to reflect, plan and strategize for what the future holds. 2018 won't have been so much eventful if not for your cooperation and advice. Personally, I want to say thank you for all those who have taken time to visit the blog, thank you for all corrections, thank you for the bashing (just that at times, it hurts, but I have tired to improve), thank you to all those who have maturely bring my attention to a wrong stat or info, you never know how much this means, I am learning and I wish to say thank you. Thanks for the mails and phone calls from around the world, it helps to fire my spirit daily.

AutoReportNG has been a one-man team and most times the work load is much on me, in my promise to the world to always bring out facts and verify all stories, it has been difficult at times writing new stories each day, one of my major challenge is that, the site has been self-funded, no help or sponorships from any firm or organization, all the organization I have written to neither reply or acknowledge mails and those that manage to replied humbly reject the offer which means man knows man. The only thing that keep the site going is the passion for quality news and investigative journalism.

As we look towards 2019, I personally need your help, what are things you will love to see on AutoReportNG.com? What are new innovations you look forward to seeing? How can we serve you better, what are guidelines you will want us to follow? I am being trying to make sure that we generate like 60% local content which is very hard most times, but yet God is helping us.

Please, I will love to hear from you and give some mature advice.

It will be a sin if I fail to appreciate the mods, Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Marpol, Dominique, Ishilove thanks guys, I wish I can hug you all, thanks for your contribution and making AutoReportNG known to the world. How can I forget my brother from another planet, Nurey? This man has encouraged me despite my flaws.

Please advice us, we are taking notes.

Your friend and partner,
AutoReportNG
Re: How Can We Serve You Better In 2019? - Advice, Suggestions by AutoReportNG: 9:32pm On Dec 26, 2018
Pls, your advice are needed to help us
Re: How Can We Serve You Better In 2019? - Advice, Suggestions by ojun50(m): 10:10pm On Dec 26, 2018
U guys are doing a great job i most say...... Bt dis 2019 i would like you guys to dig out road that have pots hole nd road project that has nt being complete for 3 to 4 year,,,,,,

3 Likes

Re: How Can We Serve You Better In 2019? - Advice, Suggestions by mayor2013: 10:21pm On Dec 26, 2018
Buy all the vehicles you have been allowing us have sleepless nights with grin

1 Like

Re: How Can We Serve You Better In 2019? - Advice, Suggestions by mayor2013: 10:21pm On Dec 26, 2018

1 Like

Re: How Can We Serve You Better In 2019? - Advice, Suggestions by CaptainMitch: 5:41pm On Dec 27, 2018
Well done don't lose faith, someday your auto blog will be known explore alternative channels for putting out info, like instagram and twitter.

1 Like

Re: How Can We Serve You Better In 2019? - Advice, Suggestions by HeavenlyBang(m): 5:54pm On Dec 27, 2018
Honestly, half the time it feels like you don't have a single idea what you're talking about. Join car forums worldwide, interact with enthusiasts, understand the car market, actually learn how cars work.

It's a learning process anyway, so don't feel bad. I think there's massive room for improvement but it's not all bad either. 2019 will be much better!

1 Like

Re: How Can We Serve You Better In 2019? - Advice, Suggestions by AutoReportNG: 2:28am On Dec 28, 2018
HeavenlyBang:
Honestly, half the time it feels like you don't have a single idea what you're talking about. Join car forums worldwide, interact with enthusiasts, understand the car market, actually learn how cars work.

It's a learning process anyway, so don't feel bad. I think there's massive room for improvement but it's not all bad either. 2019 will be much better!

Thank you Sir for your blunt but true words, what will you suggest? What can we do to improve and up our game?

Thank you
Re: How Can We Serve You Better In 2019? - Advice, Suggestions by airsaylongcon: 1:52pm On Dec 29, 2018
AutoReportNG:

Thank you Sir for your blunt but true words, what will you suggest? What can we do to improve and up our game?

Thank you

I'd say start with a niche (or a few). For example you can focus on one or two mass brands (Toyota et al), one or maybe two premium (the Germans) and one exotic

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nissan Altima 2005 / Rx350 2012 Lexus For 7.5M Naira @ PAYANDRIVE NATIONWIDE / Clean Toyota Camry 2000 Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.