Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Obasanjo: Buhari Will Call Me 'Sir' Till I Die. I Made Him Win 2015 Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo: Buhari Will Call Me 'Sir' Till I Die. I Made Him Win 2015 Election (33606 Views)

Obasanjo: Buhari Was A Reckless Spender / Obasanjo: Buhari Plans To Rig The 2019 Elections (FULL STATEMENT) / Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo: Buhari Will Call Me 'Sir' Till I Die. I Made Him Win 2015 Election by 20Ebisco: 9:38pm On Dec 26, 2018
Former President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, on Wednesday, said he’s qualified to criticise President Muhammadu Buhari, having presided over the affairs of the country and shed blood for the unity of the nation.

He said this at the 2018 Ibogun Day celebration, which attracted notable indigenes of Ogun State on Wednesday.

Also in attendance were: Ogun State Governor Ibikunle Amosun, two gubernatorial candidates of the African Democratic Congress (ADC) and Allied People’s Movement (APM), Prince Gboyega Nasir Isiaka and Hon. Adekunle Akinlade, respectively.

Obasanjo said that Buhari would have not won in 2015 election if not for his support.

According to him, “I know Buhari and he too knows me. Till the day I die, Buhari will continue to address me as ‘sir.’ In 2015, if I didn’t support Buhari, he wouldn’t have won the election.

“I have what it takes to correct him. Nigeria should not be in the position we are today. Nigeria can be better. God has given us all that we need.

“I am qualified to speak against Buhari. One, I have done it before. Two, I have shed my blood for this country. Even my biological son has shed his blood. Why can’t I speak about what is best for this country? I am doubly qualified to do that.”

http://mcebiscoo.com/2018/12/26/news-ive-shed-blood-nigeria-till-die-buhari-will-address-sir-obasanjo/

57 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Will Call Me 'Sir' Till I Die. I Made Him Win 2015 Election by Nukilia: 10:09pm On Dec 26, 2018
All these old people sef.......

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Will Call Me 'Sir' Till I Die. I Made Him Win 2015 Election by Calers: 10:26pm On Dec 26, 2018
Baba pack well,Buhari will win and nothing would happen.ati ti oje bolo salowo,oku babanla eni ti obo.

117 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Will Call Me 'Sir' Till I Die. I Made Him Win 2015 Election by raumdeuter: 3:42am On Dec 27, 2018
OBJ should just stay in one place promote your Atiku so that the loss can hit you two at the same time

Febuhari 2019 is for Buhari Osinbajo

135 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Will Call Me 'Sir' Till I Die. I Made Him Win 2015 Election by ImperialYoruba: 3:48am On Dec 27, 2018
Baba should focus on his Next Level. He don pass all these small talks. We want to see him become next UN Secretary General.

He didnt get his phd to be engaged on these kind of politics now.

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Will Call Me 'Sir' Till I Die. I Made Him Win 2015 Election by helinues: 6:35am On Dec 27, 2018
I see

Irony of life. Obasanjo popular outside his region but not regarded in his own state. Its a pity

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Will Call Me 'Sir' Till I Die. I Made Him Win 2015 Election by madridguy(m): 6:44am On Dec 27, 2018
Pa OBJ, welcome to Next Level.

4+4= Sai Baba

83 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Will Call Me 'Sir' Till I Die. I Made Him Win 2015 Election by orion7: 6:53am On Dec 27, 2018
buhari to daura. drag all your skull mining regional zombies with you too grin

18 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Will Call Me 'Sir' Till I Die. I Made Him Win 2015 Election by orion7: 6:57am On Dec 27, 2018
Calers:
Baba pack well,Buhari will win and nothing would happen.ati ti oje bolo salowo,oku babanla eni ti obo.
raumdeuter:
OBJ should just stay in one place promote your Atiku so that the loss can hit you two at the same time

Febuhari 2019 is for Buhari Osinbajo
ImperialYoruba:
Baba should focus on his Next Level. He don pass all these small talks. We want to see him become next UN Secretary General.

He didnt get his phd to be engaged on these kind of politics now.
Calers:
madridguy:

4+4= Sai Baba
Calers:
cheap zombie rants. atiku all the way

199 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Will Call Me 'Sir' Till I Die. I Made Him Win 2015 Election by Oceannaagent: 7:00am On Dec 27, 2018
Ok, non of my business
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Will Call Me 'Sir' Till I Die. I Made Him Win 2015 Election by Auladimeji1: 7:06am On Dec 27, 2018
The farm this man stole from the Ogun should be retrieve from him.That's all I want to type angry

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Will Call Me 'Sir' Till I Die. I Made Him Win 2015 Election by Corrinthians(m): 7:08am On Dec 27, 2018
Disrespect Obj shall I never. smiley

Next news.

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Will Call Me 'Sir' Till I Die. I Made Him Win 2015 Election by PassingShot(m): 7:08am On Dec 27, 2018
OBJ is frustrated and he's showing it already.

For one, he never wanted PMB and evidences abound - he opposed PMB in 2003, 2007 and 2011, looking for any evidence to nail him without success. At a point in 2011, PMB declared that he had never touched a kobo of public money and he challenged anyone including OBJ to prove otherwise or make the same claim. No one took him up or made a similar claim.

In 2015, OBJ merely jumped on the moving train of PMB to share in the glory of the obvious success as Nigerians were tired of the looting and hopelessness that existed in the land. PMB won, not because of OBJ who had never won Ogun state in his entire political career.

And lastly, OBJ will also forever address Yakubu Gowon with "sir" because "seniority has no end" - "Ajulo o pin"

84 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Will Call Me 'Sir' Till I Die. I Made Him Win 2015 Election by Humblega(m): 7:12am On Dec 27, 2018
As an elderly stateman.....Criticism of current governance is allowed but just make it constructive....

Not d type dat u will b doing as if he snatched your wife.

Suppoting atiku without telling the current one wot he has not been doing wrongly.....

I just imagine, wot would av happened if any ex president came out against obj in 2003. When he was contesting for second time.........

Btw, seems obj self is coming down on backing atiku........may b he has started seeing someting

1st quarter of 2019 will b so interesting in Nigeria political atmosphere........

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Will Call Me 'Sir' Till I Die. I Made Him Win 2015 Election by PassingShot(m): 7:16am On Dec 27, 2018
[s]
orion7:
obasanjo is fighting for the yourubas and Nigerians at large.

but the drug burdilon thief is all about selling nigeria to mr kyari.

see the list of people thst ran away when they where posted tonight bokoharam. I'm seeing youruba names I'm not seeing buharis muhammed yusuf zainab and the rest o

I thought the yourubas were kings in this govtgrin. deluded people
[/s]
OBJ is frustrated he doesn't have undue influence in this government.

PMB surely knows how to handle the Generals. He largely ignores them to their frustration.

grin grin

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Will Call Me 'Sir' Till I Die. I Made Him Win 2015 Election by Sirjamo: 7:24am On Dec 27, 2018
Obasanjo is just a noise maker, he's politically dead and can not influence anything.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Will Call Me 'Sir' Till I Die. I Made Him Win 2015 Election by orion7: 7:36am On Dec 27, 2018
PassingShot:
[s][/s]
OBJ is frustrated he doesn't have undue influence in this government.

PMB surely knows how to handle the Generals. He largely ignores them to their frustration.

grin grin
lol you conveniently left out the part where thiefnubů sons and daughters 're sent to fight bokoharam. while buhari is hiding yusuf and zainab grin
zombies re fools

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Will Call Me 'Sir' Till I Die. I Made Him Win 2015 Election by micchi(m): 8:39am On Dec 27, 2018
and who's blood have been sharing for Nigeria unity biafrans is time to go for security of future generations
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Will Call Me 'Sir' Till I Die. I Made Him Win 2015 Election by hisexcellency34: 9:07am On Dec 27, 2018
People should check Obasanjo very well. Acute senility is at work

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Will Call Me 'Sir' Till I Die. I Made Him Win 2015 Election by TheAngry1: 9:07am On Dec 27, 2018
Arrogant and narcissistic crab head! This man had eight years to put Nigeria on the straight and narrow, yet he threw it away. Crude sold for a reasonable amount a barrel, yet no single railway was started and completed, and no single megawatt was added to the national grid. Yet, politicians go and kneel before his demonic throne. Tueeee!!!!

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Will Call Me 'Sir' Till I Die. I Made Him Win 2015 Election by TRUSTEDGUY: 9:08am On Dec 27, 2018
Baba take am easily.
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Will Call Me 'Sir' Till I Die. I Made Him Win 2015 Election by BubuZombi: 9:08am On Dec 27, 2018
Obj are you OK

Obj, Gowon is your Senior you tell him Sir

Obj you are buhari Senior, he will definitely Sir You.. Just the way Abdulsalam will always sir IBB.

So what is their in sir baba obj, abi you go carry am go Haven

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Will Call Me 'Sir' Till I Die. I Made Him Win 2015 Election by datola: 9:08am On Dec 27, 2018
This Baba Obasanjo sha!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Will Call Me 'Sir' Till I Die. I Made Him Win 2015 Election by Nathdoug(m): 9:08am On Dec 27, 2018
madridguy:

4+4= Sai Baba
NEXT LEVEL OF HUNGER AND HARDSHIP..
ZOMBIE

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Will Call Me 'Sir' Till I Die. I Made Him Win 2015 Election by Triangles1(m): 9:08am On Dec 27, 2018
Hi
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Will Call Me 'Sir' Till I Die. I Made Him Win 2015 Election by NothingDoMe: 9:08am On Dec 27, 2018
Yes sir!
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Will Call Me 'Sir' Till I Die. I Made Him Win 2015 Election by millionboi2: 9:08am On Dec 27, 2018
Hmmmm

Ego
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Will Call Me 'Sir' Till I Die. I Made Him Win 2015 Election by Naijawebmaster: 9:08am On Dec 27, 2018
grin grin grin
Still looking for a professional website design? We are Nigeria's most trusted Web developers. *No advanced payment required! Check my signature
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Will Call Me 'Sir' Till I Die. I Made Him Win 2015 Election by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:08am On Dec 27, 2018
Baba farmer......we sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians voted for PMB

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Will Call Me 'Sir' Till I Die. I Made Him Win 2015 Election by NothingDoMe: 9:08am On Dec 27, 2018
Humblega:
As an elderly stateman.....Criticism of current governance is allowed but just make it constructive....

Not d type dat u will b doing as if he snatched your wife.

Suppoting atiku without telling the current one wot he has not been doing wrongly.....

I just imagine, wot would av happened if any ex president came out against obj in 2003. When he was contesting for second time.........

Btw, seems obj self is coming down on backing atiku........may b he has started seeing someting

1st quarter of 2019 will b so interesting in Nigeria political atmosphere........
Seems you misunderstand the meaning of politics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port / Subsidy Removal: Nigerians Gear Up For Showdown Against Buhari / Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.