Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,187 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Meet Regina Daniels' Sisters, Destiny And Ifeoma Daniels - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Regina Daniels' Sisters, Destiny And Ifeoma Daniels (67018 Views)

Meet Regina Daniels’ Older Step-daughter, Julia (Checkout Lovely Photos) / Meet Regina Askia's Husband, Son And Daughters / "May Twins Fall On Me And Ifeoma" - Is Don Jazzy Dating Ifeoma? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Regina Daniels' Sisters, Destiny And Ifeoma Daniels by OgogoroFreak(m): 4:53am On Dec 27, 2018
Now, it's clear her mother her has questions to answer. The three children no look alike at all.
Re: Meet Regina Daniels' Sisters, Destiny And Ifeoma Daniels by ireneidiva(f): 5:56am On Dec 27, 2018
DaniTush:
who is that demon in the meast of angels
It is 'midst'. Critic that cannot spell.
Re: Meet Regina Daniels' Sisters, Destiny And Ifeoma Daniels by mustaphagreens(m): 6:04am On Dec 27, 2018
Beautiful ladies.
Re: Meet Regina Daniels' Sisters, Destiny And Ifeoma Daniels by Jasongreenberge: 6:22am On Dec 27, 2018
Because she stole their shine
Re: Meet Regina Daniels' Sisters, Destiny And Ifeoma Daniels by EmekaBlue(m): 6:27am On Dec 27, 2018
na packaging dey beautiful naija girls no doubt
Re: Meet Regina Daniels' Sisters, Destiny And Ifeoma Daniels by abbiboy: 6:48am On Dec 27, 2018
lordm:
How come they are black?
Have forgotten she just bluish to white..
Re: Meet Regina Daniels' Sisters, Destiny And Ifeoma Daniels by ainas247: 7:46am On Dec 27, 2018
phintohlar:
how do i go about dat pls?

Kindly check my post dear, I explained it in detail..
Compliment of the season
Re: Meet Regina Daniels' Sisters, Destiny And Ifeoma Daniels by Godmother(f): 7:50am On Dec 27, 2018
stancod:
sombody dey earn 600k per movie meanwhile some people dey somewhere dey earn £200k per week...which one you suppose to pray to GOD for

Shebi we sha will start from somewhere. I'll first earn 600k first before praying to God to increase me to the other level.

In other news

Are You Getting Your Period Twice a Month? View Why This is Happening and How You Can Stop It
Re: Meet Regina Daniels' Sisters, Destiny And Ifeoma Daniels by Centcanada: 9:05am On Dec 27, 2018
This are very dark sister always give me headache. Why is she dark and Ragina fair? Something is wrong somewhere. Anyway, happy cute sister sha
Re: Meet Regina Daniels' Sisters, Destiny And Ifeoma Daniels by poyet(m): 10:11am On Dec 27, 2018
lordm:
How come they are black?
Maybe na different papa dem get.
Re: Meet Regina Daniels' Sisters, Destiny And Ifeoma Daniels by blackboy(m): 10:14am On Dec 27, 2018
clothes not ironed. She needs a PR Manager
Re: Meet Regina Daniels' Sisters, Destiny And Ifeoma Daniels by nsogbuMod(m): 11:04am On Dec 27, 2018
bunch of ugly bitchhess
Re: Meet Regina Daniels' Sisters, Destiny And Ifeoma Daniels by stephleena(f): 3:02pm On Dec 27, 2018
Ezeego1:
Ugly sisters!
. let's see what you can mold or create
Re: Meet Regina Daniels' Sisters, Destiny And Ifeoma Daniels by Kalashnikov102(m): 8:26pm On Dec 27, 2018
Ask your mummy y’all are products of different semen
Re: Meet Regina Daniels' Sisters, Destiny And Ifeoma Daniels by phintohlar(f): 8:14pm On Dec 28, 2018
ainas247:

Kindly check my post dear, I explained it in detail..
Compliment of the season
alright thanks. wish u d same

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of P-Square's Mother's Burial / Bolaji Ogunmola: "I Don’t Have Sex And I Will Remain So For A While" / Photos Of Wizkid's Los Angeles Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.