Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,644 members, 7,809,424 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Guys Be Warn - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Guys Be Warn (1423 Views)

So Guys Be A Judge For Few Minutes!!! Olamide VS Reminise, Who Is The Best Rappe / Some Guys Be Like..."you Don't Look Like You Can Cook, Can You?" / Thief,thief,holle In Nairaland Be Warn Wale Is A Thief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Be Warn by YEBOKO(m): 4:16pm On Aug 06, 2010
A family friend name bro SUNDAY ABUZZA age 23 pay my family only 2 day visit,he stay in my rum,wen he was leavin my dad nd mum gave money,i droped him at d car park, on getin home i discovered dat 3 trousers,4shirt,1 shoe,tie money was missing i call him he said its mistake dat he wil return dem 4 weeks leta no show i ask anoda abt him 2 my suprise he said he's also 1 of his victim,d guy is out der,he claim 2 be a xtian bt a devil,so be warned
Re: Guys Be Warn by MrCork1: 4:22pm On Aug 06, 2010
ermm YEBOKOKOdO, (not sure how to pronouce yo name), do you smoke crack? (no offence)
Re: Guys Be Warn by MrCork1: 4:24pm On Aug 06, 2010
I just read your story again and did not come across no coma or full stop.
Re: Guys Be Warn by YEBOKO(m): 4:48pm On Aug 06, 2010
@mr cork hope u ar nt drunk or whats inside d kettle u ar holding,full stop or not, undastanding is d most important thing,i sendd post inhurry.
Re: Guys Be Warn by Woke4all(m): 5:43pm On Aug 06, 2010
Family friend you don't know?

rubbish
Re: Guys Be Warn by maxtum(m): 11:49am On Aug 09, 2010
i guess he smoked igbo wth banana leaves!!! i sorry for the school wen dis chap go!! grin grin
Re: Guys Be Warn by ideamaster(m): 8:52pm On Aug 13, 2010
@ poster, please settle down to make ur post next time.
Re: Guys Be Warn by ideamaster(m): 8:52pm On Aug 13, 2010
@ poster, please settle down to make ur post next time.
Re: Guys Be Warn by dominique(f): 10:14am On Aug 14, 2010
poster, you have to be able to express yourself more clearly when you want to make a thread. it took me a while to make head or tail of what you're trying to talk about. so your friend stole items of clothing from you, what are we supposed to do with the piece of information?
Re: Guys Be Warn by agitator: 11:13am On Aug 14, 2010
dominique:

poster, you have to be able to express yourself more clearly when you want to make a thread. it took me a while to make head or tail of what you're trying to talk about. so your friend stole items of clothing from you, what are we supposed to do with the piece of information?

read it and be happy grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys Be Warn by Dirichi: 1:27pm On Aug 17, 2010
So wat shud we do? grin
Re: Guys Be Warn by SanFranc(m): 11:24am On Aug 19, 2010
@poster--try do yourself a favour,,,read books and magazines to improve your communication skills.
you try but , you remind me of that song,,,ma yin e ni banger!! grin grin grin
Re: Guys Be Warn by james1(m): 2:23pm On Aug 19, 2010
@Dirichi.he wants all of us to be warned;cos we are family friends.hehehehehe.
Re: Guys Be Warn by neonet(m): 11:01am On Aug 26, 2010
Mumu poster!!
Re: Guys Be Warn by hothead(m): 10:40pm On Aug 26, 2010
Why are nairalanders so quick to lash out eh? tongue tongue undecided
Obviously the guy isn't well educated. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Must you rub it in his face??!! undecided undecided
He is only trying to be a good citizen, warning all ya, him no try?
I think lashing out is so wrong!! shocked shocked
Y'all are the type that use little riches and little information u are exposed to to oppress those that lack.
the guy no force una to read him post o!!

My dear poster, may GOD turn you to MR ENDOWED jo!! wink cheesy grin shocked
nothin do u!!

1 Like

Re: Guys Be Warn by hectorswag(m): 3:12pm On Aug 28, 2010
angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Why -Mr. Cork- Is So Obsessed With Light Skinned Chicks (REVEALED) / Here Is The Video Of The Recent Bomb Blast That Happened In Abuja / Nigerian Nurse Who Treated Liberian Patrick Sawyer Dies Of Ebola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.