Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

5 Reasons Why VAN DIJK Is The Best Defender In The World - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 5 Reasons Why VAN DIJK Is The Best Defender In The World (826 Views)

“In England We Believe The Schedules Are Too Busy.”- Van Dijk / Who is the Best Defender you have Ever Watched ? / Shkodran Mustafi Voted Second Worst Defender In The World. He Objects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons Why VAN DIJK Is The Best Defender In The World by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 26, 2018
1. He is the world's most expensive defender and to say he is a bargain at that price is an UNDERSTATEMENT,Liverpool was conceding goals like crazy from set pieces to individual errors and he has come in like a colossus to improve LFC defence and made his defensive partners look world class from lovren to matip to Gomez,this where players who were below average before he signed for liverpool

2. Since joining from Southampton, Van Dijk has played 33 league matches for Liverpool. In those games, Liverpool have kept 19 clean sheets and conceded just 17goals......the best return in Europe's top 5 leagues

3. He has been a big influence in LFC title push this season,with Liverpool just conceding just 7 goals,the best defensive record in Europe top 5 leagues......3 out of the 7goals were individual errors by Allison because he was so bored between the sticks and another 2 were wrong calls by the ref and linesman...offside and a very soft penalty

4. The only defender in Europe top 5 league to have won the player of the month so far this season

5. He is fvcking better than Sergio Ramos,he sh1ts all over Ramos stats already this season...Ramos trying to take Madrid's penalties to statspad will never cover his defensive frailties this season,when Liverpool wins the league this season,van DIJK will automatically be the best defender in the world and there is nothing Florentino Perez can do about it

Name a better defender than Van DIJK this season,I will wait......

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why VAN DIJK Is The Best Defender In The World by Matri10(m): 11:37pm On Dec 26, 2018
Best cry cry cry. Please stop the joke.
Someone with no trophy to his name(Club and Country)

I dey come

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why VAN DIJK Is The Best Defender In The World by Patrickker(m): 6:26am On Dec 27, 2018
I could nt agree more. He is a rounded defender that can simply walk into any top team without competition. His consistency speaks volumes.
Re: 5 Reasons Why VAN DIJK Is The Best Defender In The World by Obinnaderek2: 6:48am On Dec 27, 2018
MECHIE ONU
Re: 5 Reasons Why VAN DIJK Is The Best Defender In The World by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 27, 2018
Patrickker:
I could nt agree more. He is a rounded defender that can simply walk into any top team without competition. His consistency speaks volumes.

As in ehnn.....He is a peak john terry,Rio Ferdinand and sol Campbell moulded in one and this is me even not exaggerating
Re: 5 Reasons Why VAN DIJK Is The Best Defender In The World by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 27, 2018
Obinnaderek2:
MECHIE ONU

Ok bros
Re: 5 Reasons Why VAN DIJK Is The Best Defender In The World by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 26, 2019
Matri10:
Best cry cry cry. Please stop the joke.
Someone with no trophy to his name(Club and Country)

I dey come

Guy how far grin?
Re: 5 Reasons Why VAN DIJK Is The Best Defender In The World by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 26, 2019
Obinnaderek2:
MECHIE ONU

Guy how far?
Re: 5 Reasons Why VAN DIJK Is The Best Defender In The World by igetdata: 7:32pm On Sep 26, 2019
but vidic best season stats beat him when they were compared

I believe that revelation was part of the reason voters kinda changed their mind and went with messi.

it was like "if Vidic or Terry didn't get recognised, why him now"

I do agree with you that he is the best defender rite now.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See Sterling Reacting To Racist Montenegro Fans After Scoring For England (Pics) / Ronaldo Hits Out At Messi: He Deserves Blame For Barcelona's Defeat / Nigeria Will Be Accused For Drug Use During Afcon Matches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.