Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Eden Hazard Scores His 100th Goal For Chelsea FC. Photos - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Eden Hazard Scores His 100th Goal For Chelsea FC. Photos (17455 Views)

Lionel Messi Makes History With 100th Goal For Argentina / Sadio Mane Scores His 100th Liverpool Goal / Ighalo Scores His First Manchester United Goal To Help Them Reach UEL Last 16 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eden Hazard Scores His 100th Goal For Chelsea FC. Photos by Uyi168: 12:12pm On Dec 27, 2018
Cityfirstborn:

they are midfielders, once you are playing in the front 3 u are jugded by your goals and assist ratio
And Lampard was a......
Re: Eden Hazard Scores His 100th Goal For Chelsea FC. Photos by Orestino(m): 12:43pm On Dec 27, 2018
All these Chelsea critics sef.. accept the fact.. hazard is one of the best players in the EPL right now..the likes of raheem sterling ain't anywhere near him..I've been watching him since he got to the bridge in 2012 and he isn't the goal scoring freak provided there's a striker in the match..he prefers to do take ons, pull defenders to himself to open space for other players or win set pieces at dangerous positions for the team.. that's just hazard

I can still remember him dribbling the Qarabag keeper and only for him to tap the ball into the net, yet he still passed to Batshuayi.. many more of such scenario has occurred..

that's just Hazard.. he's an all rounder.. more reason why he's arguably one of the best in Europe

argue with your ancestors

#iRepCFC #SarriBall #COYB

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Scores His 100th Goal For Chelsea FC. Photos by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 27, 2018
100 goals in 350+ matches,never my attacker
He once went 365days without scoring a goal......overrated Belgian midget with big bumbum

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Scores His 100th Goal For Chelsea FC. Photos by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 27, 2018
Cityfirstborn:
100 goals in all competition in more than 5 years. Overated average player. Even sterling has more goals
no wonder Madrid doesn't want him, despite trying to sell himself to them

We like am like that, hazard is our Messi + Ronaldo
Re: Eden Hazard Scores His 100th Goal For Chelsea FC. Photos by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 27, 2018
Orestino:
All these Chelsea critics sef.. accept the fact.. hazard is one of the best players in the EPL right now..the likes of raheem sterling ain't anywhere near him..I've been watching him since he got to the bridge in 2012 and he isn't the goal scoring freak provided there's a striker in the match..he prefers to do take ons, pull defenders to himself to open space for other players or win set pieces at dangerous positions for the team.. that's just hazard

I can still remember him dribbling the Qarabag keeper and only for him to tap the ball into the net, yet he still passed to Batshuayi.. many more of such scenario has occurred..

that's just Hazard.. he's an all rounder.. more reason why he's arguably one of the best in Europe

argue with your ancestors

#iRepCFC #SarriBall #COYB

May you live long...
Re: Eden Hazard Scores His 100th Goal For Chelsea FC. Photos by solex1988(m): 1:14pm On Dec 27, 2018
nice one
Re: Eden Hazard Scores His 100th Goal For Chelsea FC. Photos by Olalekank(m): 1:22pm On Dec 27, 2018
FemiMaduka:
Nawa for all these pple wey dey judge Hazard based on goals. Hazard is not a LWF/SS, LWF/SS/CF or RWF/SS like Neymar, Ronaldo and Messi - respectively. Hazard is a LMF/AMF (like Kaka, Rnaldinho, Isco, Coutinho and Okocha), so his primary game is playmaking - drawing opposition players to himself (and holding them down with his exceptional skills) inorder to create spaces for the attackers. Neymar is a better goalscorer and set-piece taker (that's his job as an attacker), but Hazard is way better in chance-creation, passing and drilling. Messi is the only better dribbler than Hazard - they both combine speed, agility, acceleration, positional awareness, body movement and a low center of gravity-aided balance to beat opponents.

Hazard is quite underrated - people have been judging him, wrongly, on the metrics of an attacker/supporting striker. HAZARD IS BASICALLY A MIDFIELDER WHO CAN PLAY UP FURTHER IN A SECONDARY ROLE.
Ramdeuter
Re: Eden Hazard Scores His 100th Goal For Chelsea FC. Photos by bibiosax: 1:30pm On Dec 27, 2018

Re: Eden Hazard Scores His 100th Goal For Chelsea FC. Photos by XDaBOSS(m): 1:40pm On Dec 27, 2018
50desh:
Mbappe = hazard+giroud+willian

See what what Mbappe has to say about Eden

"He is the player I played against this year that impressed me the most," Mbappe told France Football.

"With Belgium, in the World Cup semi-finals, he had been impressive while still respecting the game. When he has to pass the ball because the game commands it, he does it without any qualms.

"I was sometimes five metres away from him and I was amazed by his speed of execution, with the ball sticking all the time to his foot, constantly processing information with his head still up. There is no space he does not see."
Re: Eden Hazard Scores His 100th Goal For Chelsea FC. Photos by prezeus(m): 1:43pm On Dec 27, 2018
Ronaldinho scored just 94goals in 5 years at Barcelona,most of y'all judging hazard base on goals are retards.
Re: Eden Hazard Scores His 100th Goal For Chelsea FC. Photos by nelxxy(m): 1:46pm On Dec 27, 2018
PrecisionFx:

20 year old pridugg still.
Could still flop like Deisler n their likes after a good beginning.
He's not an established player.
Hazard n William are established.
go flop am na
Re: Eden Hazard Scores His 100th Goal For Chelsea FC. Photos by Evangkatsoulis: 2:05pm On Dec 27, 2018
PrecisionFx:

20 year old pridugg still.
Could still flop like Deisler n their likes after a good beginning.
He's not an established player.
Hazard n William are established.
Did Ronaldo delima Flop at 19/20? Or messi or ronaldo?
Re: Eden Hazard Scores His 100th Goal For Chelsea FC. Photos by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 27, 2018
Evangkatsoulis:

Did Ronaldo delima Flop at 19/20? Or messi or ronaldo?

A prodigy teenager either makes it big or flops.

Messi, Ronaldo, Delima, etc were among the Prodigies who later made it to the top.

We are still waiting for Mbappe's future, for now he's just like the rest
Re: Eden Hazard Scores His 100th Goal For Chelsea FC. Photos by yusman14(m): 2:31pm On Dec 27, 2018
InvestorO:
He once went 365days without scoring a goal......overrated Belgian midget with big bumbum
u sabi lie ooo...hazard has never fail to score for 365 days...
e has d highest take-ons in europe currently,also leadin in EPL assists,e was d 2nd best player @d world cup,8th in baloon door,e is in fifa best eleven....and u call him overrated..wit all des..
#haters...
Re: Eden Hazard Scores His 100th Goal For Chelsea FC. Photos by godswilld10(m): 2:43pm On Dec 27, 2018
DumaEmpire:
Good for him... Well in another news here's Courtois
dat same courtois don win club world cup
Re: Eden Hazard Scores His 100th Goal For Chelsea FC. Photos by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 27, 2018
yusman14:
u sabi lie ooo...hazard has never fail to score for 365 days...
e has d highest take-ons in europe currently,also leadin in EPL assists,e was d 2nd best player @d world cup,8th in baloon door,e is in fifa best eleven....and u call him overrated..wit all des..
#haters...

Calm your tits,boy! Stop reasoning with your dick
One full year that midget nor score and Una dey call am baller,he has never scored 20goals in a full year,fraud!

Re: Eden Hazard Scores His 100th Goal For Chelsea FC. Photos by GreatestA1(m): 3:24pm On Dec 27, 2018
Cityfirstborn:

they are midfielders, once you are playing in the front 3 u are jugded by your goals and assist ratio
How many goals did Kaka score all his career?
Re: Eden Hazard Scores His 100th Goal For Chelsea FC. Photos by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 27, 2018
XDaBOSS:

"He is the player I played against this year that impressed me the most," Mbappe told France Football.

"With Belgium, in the World Cup semi-finals, he had been impressive while still respecting the game. When he has to pass the ball because the game commands it, he does it without any qualms.

"I was sometimes five metres away from him and I was amazed by his speed of execution, with the ball sticking all the time to his foot, constantly processing information with his head still up. There is no space he does not see."

Lubbish
Make he go use "mpabbe said" go collect world best or balondor na

Re: Eden Hazard Scores His 100th Goal For Chelsea FC. Photos by ReeLoaDead(m): 5:20pm On Dec 27, 2018
durubennie:
Hazard is overrated abeg!
I was thinking that he has scored over 200 goals.
He’s worth the plaudits 100%.
Re: Eden Hazard Scores His 100th Goal For Chelsea FC. Photos by searchlight: 7:04pm On Dec 27, 2018
SPOILT9JAOLOSHO:
Chelsea is not a club
yes it is an institution
Re: Eden Hazard Scores His 100th Goal For Chelsea FC. Photos by searchlight: 7:05pm On Dec 27, 2018
50desh:
Mbappe = hazard+giroud+willian
do you support PSG if no then you are just a football zombie just like other buhari zombies
Re: Eden Hazard Scores His 100th Goal For Chelsea FC. Photos by searchlight: 7:10pm On Dec 27, 2018
Cityfirstborn:

if you love soccer and hate hazard then youbare one of the problems of Nigeria. it means you are one of the people who want a better Nigeria but still want Buhari as your president
Re: Eden Hazard Scores His 100th Goal For Chelsea FC. Photos by searchlight: 7:13pm On Dec 27, 2018
highcollide:
Salah will hit 100 goals in just 2 seasons.....he's already scored 33 last season. He's scored 12 already this season.

Salah has scored 59 goals in all competitions since coming to Liverpool in August 2017
the mentality of choosing sala against hazard is the problem we are having here back home in Nigeria. maybe you chose Buhari over Jonathan which led us to this mess we are
Re: Eden Hazard Scores His 100th Goal For Chelsea FC. Photos by searchlight: 7:20pm On Dec 27, 2018
InvestorO:
it is obvious you are not a football fan. if you truly are you have no choice than to love hazard irrespective of the team you support
Re: Eden Hazard Scores His 100th Goal For Chelsea FC. Photos by searchlight: 7:24pm On Dec 27, 2018
XDaBOSS:

there are some Idi**ts who just hate CFC and never believed that anything good could come out of CFC. they will only talk good about hazard when he leaves Chelsea just as they are talking about Drogba, lampard, and Terry only when they retired.
Re: Eden Hazard Scores His 100th Goal For Chelsea FC. Photos by XDaBOSS(m): 4:08pm On Dec 31, 2018
searchlight:
there are some Idi**ts who just hate CFC and never believed that anything good could come out of CFC. they will only talk good about hazard when he leaves Chelsea just as they are talking about Drogba, lampard, and Terry only when they retired.

True...
And your get such criticisms mostly from all dis EPL club fans..Especially Man utd n Arsenal fans.
Too bad their criticism help make Chelsea fc great n stronger.
Re: Eden Hazard Scores His 100th Goal For Chelsea FC. Photos by XDaBOSS(m): 4:11pm On Dec 31, 2018
InvestorO:

Lubbish
Make he go use "mpabbe said" go collect world best or balondor na

Atleast he follow among d top ten nominees...I no even know which club fan u b, I no need stress ma xlf de argue.
Re: Eden Hazard Scores His 100th Goal For Chelsea FC. Photos by Airhuncho(m): 6:08pm On Jan 02, 2019
spartan50:
The messi of England

It took Messi one year to score 91 goals, it took hazard almost 7 years to score 100 goals....dude...pls, this comparison is absurd.
Re: Eden Hazard Scores His 100th Goal For Chelsea FC. Photos by Airhuncho(m): 6:10pm On Jan 02, 2019
EVILFOREST:

He is better than CR7

He is a better dribbler...
Re: Eden Hazard Scores His 100th Goal For Chelsea FC. Photos by Airhuncho(m): 6:12pm On Jan 02, 2019
Oluwasaeon:

Hello bros, Terry was a defender and he scored more goals than Iniesta, so what are you trying to say, Sir?

TERRY DIDNT OUTSCORE INIESTA, GOOGLE BFO U BEH.... WIKIPEDIA WILL CLEAR UR DOUBT.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thibaut Courtois To Miss 2023/2024 Season Due To 'serious' Injury In Training / Cristiano Ronaldo Recovers From Coronavirus / John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.