Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Skales Celebrates His Mother In Christmas Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Skales Celebrates His Mother In Christmas Photo (18075 Views)

Shan George's Children Gift Her Mercedes Benz Car For Christmas (Photo) / Yul Edochie Endorses Photoshopped Christmas Photo Of Family (Photos) / Khafi And Gedoni Unveil Their Son, Malakai's Face In Adorable Christmas Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skales Celebrates His Mother In Christmas Photo by Praizenews: 3:48am On Dec 27, 2018
Popular singer known as Skales post with his young pretty mother as he show her off.

Wow. See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/mama-you-are-star-skales-show-off-his-pretty-mom-as-the-pose-together/

9 Likes

Re: Skales Celebrates His Mother In Christmas Photo by Praizenews: 3:48am On Dec 27, 2018
See more Cute Photos of Skales and his Pretty Mother >>>> SEE PHOTOS HERE

Re: Skales Celebrates His Mother In Christmas Photo by Nogodye(m): 4:14am On Dec 27, 2018
With longlife will God satisfy her...

1 Like

Re: Skales Celebrates His Mother In Christmas Photo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:56am On Dec 27, 2018
His mom or sister?! shocked

Mom looking so beautiful.

God bless our mothers.

cheesy wink wink

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Skales Celebrates His Mother In Christmas Photo by BeiFangLaye(m): 6:54am On Dec 27, 2018
I like the guy, omo mummy like me. I pray for each and everyone of us that our parents shall live to eat the fruit of their labor in good health and wealth. Amen grin

17 Likes

Re: Skales Celebrates His Mother In Christmas Photo by speedyconnect3: 8:24am On Dec 27, 2018
She looks so young.
* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

DATA PROMO ENDS BY 30TH DECEMBER.

BUY now. Data valid for 3 months!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Ala igbo amaala mma.
Nwa otu Onicha and nwa 042 na ekene unu!

Daalu

1 Like

Re: Skales Celebrates His Mother In Christmas Photo by PenlsCaP: 8:26am On Dec 27, 2018
shocked Is this skales mum.
She is still A MILF tongue
Abegii who has her control

3 Likes

Re: Skales Celebrates His Mother In Christmas Photo by derok9732x: 9:29am On Dec 27, 2018

Re: Skales Celebrates His Mother In Christmas Photo by Authoreety: 9:29am On Dec 27, 2018
Young nd fresh like star radler
Re: Skales Celebrates His Mother In Christmas Photo by Ekiseme(m): 9:30am On Dec 27, 2018
Every Mother is a star

1 Like

Re: Skales Celebrates His Mother In Christmas Photo by MrJunior017(m): 9:31am On Dec 27, 2018
Young mama, shes too yong abeg.... Skales popsi da enjoy oo lol
Re: Skales Celebrates His Mother In Christmas Photo by IstandWithGod: 9:32am On Dec 27, 2018
Advice to every lady... In case you get pregnant outside wedlock, kindly don't abort it because you might end up giving birth to the Next Level Skales and look young at a "supposed old age".
Re: Skales Celebrates His Mother In Christmas Photo by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 27, 2018
PenlsCaP:
shocked Is this skales mum.
She is still A MILF tongue
Abegii who has her control

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Skales Celebrates His Mother In Christmas Photo by GOFRONT(m): 9:32am On Dec 27, 2018
See wetin maggi star don cause.......taste so Nice
Re: Skales Celebrates His Mother In Christmas Photo by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 27, 2018
May God add many years to her life
Re: Skales Celebrates His Mother In Christmas Photo by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 27, 2018
SKALES
Re: Skales Celebrates His Mother In Christmas Photo by Godmother(f): 9:36am On Dec 27, 2018
That's his mom?
Mama looks like a sweet 16 African queen.
God bless your effort ma for bringing up such a charming, young chap.

How to Make Over 3,000 Naira Daily

1 Like

Re: Skales Celebrates His Mother In Christmas Photo by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 27, 2018
MrJunior017:
Young mama, shes too yong abeg.... Skales popsi da enjoy oo lol
2004 wey I knw scales den, d popcy bin abandon dem,,, na d mumcy na im single-handedly train d boy. I no knw if d Man leta cum bak

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skales Celebrates His Mother In Christmas Photo by chuckjonesbaba(m): 9:41am On Dec 27, 2018
Praizenews:
Popular singer known as Skales post with his young pretty mother as he show her off.

Wow. See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/mama-you-are-star-skales-show-off-his-pretty-mom-as-the-pose-together/

Beautiful woman
Re: Skales Celebrates His Mother In Christmas Photo by MrJunior017(m): 9:45am On Dec 27, 2018
patoski39:
2004 wey I knw scales den, d popcy bin abandon dem,,, na d mumcy na im single-handedly train d boy. I no knw if d Man leta cum bak
eyaa, the father must be insane for doing that and am very sure he must be watching them soring higher
Re: Skales Celebrates His Mother In Christmas Photo by Alao96(m): 10:12am On Dec 27, 2018
Potential sugar mummy
Re: Skales Celebrates His Mother In Christmas Photo by Alao96(m): 10:13am On Dec 27, 2018
Harry7000:
See post below...

SCAM
Re: Skales Celebrates His Mother In Christmas Photo by AllenSpencer: 10:23am On Dec 27, 2018
His mother is still beautiful o kiss
Re: Skales Celebrates His Mother In Christmas Photo by Samnavy: 11:20am On Dec 27, 2018
She is still young enough to born another skales.
Re: Skales Celebrates His Mother In Christmas Photo by DBossNG(m): 12:09pm On Dec 27, 2018
grin
Re: Skales Celebrates His Mother In Christmas Photo by Bilkol: 1:04pm On Dec 27, 2018
patoski39:

For where you know am?
Re: Skales Celebrates His Mother In Christmas Photo by NairaExam690(m): 1:37pm On Dec 27, 2018
Lol
Re: Skales Celebrates His Mother In Christmas Photo by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:36pm On Dec 27, 2018
GOD BLESS ALL MOTHERS..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ibinabo Fiberesima Stuns In New Makeup Photo / I Did Not Attack Toyin Aimakhu On Instagram - Kemi Olunloyo / Onyeka Onwenu Recounts The Difficulties Faced In Her Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.