Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,193 members, 7,815,164 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Aisha Omolola, A 300 Level Student In ABU Reportedly Took Poison “sniper” - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Aisha Omolola, A 300 Level Student In ABU Reportedly Took Poison “sniper” (2380 Views)

300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) / Suicide: Aisha Omolola's Friend That Saw Her Last Moments (photos) / Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Omolola, A 300 Level Student In ABU Reportedly Took Poison “sniper” by akintade59: 5:39am On Dec 27, 2018
Aisha Omolola, a 300 Level student in ABU took her own life today. She reportedly took poison “Sniper” earlier today in her apartment at Samaru which immediately took her life. She left a letter attached to her body bidding farewell to her friends and loved ones.

See more; http://www.irunmoleblog.com/2018/12/aisha-omolola-a-300-level-student-in-abu-reportedly-took-poison-sniper/

Re: Aisha Omolola, A 300 Level Student In ABU Reportedly Took Poison “sniper” by KevMitnick: 5:45am On Dec 27, 2018
Just be nice to people, you have absolutely no idea what they are going through. Don't go giving people problems, there is enough to go round already. Young girl this wasn't the answer at all.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Omolola, A 300 Level Student In ABU Reportedly Took Poison “sniper” by ozento: 5:54am On Dec 27, 2018
pls som1 shud read out the letter. i can't see anything. bt why take ur life when you ve Jesus? o! certainly it is high way to hell coz God can never be pleased wit dis.
Re: Aisha Omolola, A 300 Level Student In ABU Reportedly Took Poison “sniper” by madridguy(m): 6:21am On Dec 27, 2018
She said her family did not love her and also her mum has made life a living hell to her.
She said further her mother is suffering Bipolar disorder which I think this is enough for her to hold herself together and ignore her mum ranting at times.

Good night fine girl.

ozento:
pls som1 shud read out the letter. i can't see anything. bt why take ur life when you ve Jesus? o! certainly it is high way to hell coz God can never be pleased wit dis.
she
Re: Aisha Omolola, A 300 Level Student In ABU Reportedly Took Poison “sniper” by Cr7sBabe(f): 6:24am On Dec 27, 2018
To all the parents on NL...please. you ppl should gv birth to the number of Kids u can cater for! Frustration can lead to anything! But this is not the way out girl...
Omg! This beautiful lady is gone, just like the one who died of recent in my department who also took Sniper(Unilorin) Frustration and depression killed the guy cus his family wasn't supportive....
May God help us all, Spare our lives to see 2019, and many more years on earth!
Re: Aisha Omolola, A 300 Level Student In ABU Reportedly Took Poison “sniper” by braveboy64(m): 6:35am On Dec 27, 2018
enjoy in he......
Re: Aisha Omolola, A 300 Level Student In ABU Reportedly Took Poison “sniper” by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 27, 2018
This social media age is annoying.

Children fantasize about suicide, and actually end up doing it.

How can the reasons she gave be enough for suicide?

My father was poor, wicked, stingy and very insulting.

Instead of me to kill myself for him.

I will kill him and enjoy my life.

I'm not a 90s baby.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Omolola, A 300 Level Student In ABU Reportedly Took Poison “sniper” by Donald95(m): 7:14am On Dec 27, 2018
One of the importance of Religion is the fear of Hell when you take your own life. Today, Atheists community is increasing and suicide is also increasing.

Rest in peace
Re: Aisha Omolola, A 300 Level Student In ABU Reportedly Took Poison “sniper” by xdeman: 7:24am On Dec 27, 2018
TarOrfeek:

I'm not a 90s baby.
Bleep you men I like that.kill the bastard and take over what ever he has.ha ha ha ha that's the spirit of a progressive.we don't kill our self definitely something must kill us but not our self.80's born.
Re: Aisha Omolola, A 300 Level Student In ABU Reportedly Took Poison “sniper” by KingOfAllIgbos: 7:36am On Dec 27, 2018
TarOrfeek:

I'm not a 90s baby.

No wonder you scream AFONJA for all the problems in your life grin

Why not address the hate to the real culprit, the wretched poor fool you helpfully identified here tongue

You take after him, you know tongue
Re: Aisha Omolola, A 300 Level Student In ABU Reportedly Took Poison “sniper” by Samirana360(m): 7:37am On Dec 27, 2018
must u kill urself?
Re: Aisha Omolola, A 300 Level Student In ABU Reportedly Took Poison “sniper” by hopefulLandlord: 8:03am On Dec 27, 2018
Donald95:
One of the importance of Religion is the fear of Hell when you take your own life. Today, Atheists community is increasing and suicide is also increasing.

Rest in peace

Suicide isn't "increasing". Its just getting reported more.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Omolola, A 300 Level Student In ABU Reportedly Took Poison “sniper” by notoriousbabe: 2:31pm On Dec 27, 2018
Cr7sBabe:
To all the parents on NL...please. you ppl should gv birth to the number of Kids u can cater for! Frustration can lead to anything! But this is not the way out girl...
Omg! This beautiful lady is gone, just like the one who died of recent in my department who also took Sniper(Unilorin) Frustration and depression killed the guy cus his family wasn't supportive....
May God help us all, Spare our lives to see 2019, and many more years on earth!

Re: Aisha Omolola, A 300 Level Student In ABU Reportedly Took Poison “sniper” by Mekanus(m): 2:39pm On Dec 27, 2018
Donald95:

Rest in peace
Shut the fu^ck up co^cksucker, how many atheists have you heard committed suicide? We don't do that shiit because we are always prepared to face reality.
Re: Aisha Omolola, A 300 Level Student In ABU Reportedly Took Poison “sniper” by DaRuud(m): 7:38pm On Dec 27, 2018
Hmmmmmmmmm , something is fishy here

akintade59:
Aisha Omolola, a 300 Level student in ABU took her own life today. She reportedly took poison “Sniper” earlier today in her apartment at Samaru which immediately took her life. She left a letter attached to her body bidding farewell to her friends and loved ones.

See more; http://www.irunmoleblog.com/2018/12/aisha-omolola-a-300-level-student-in-abu-reportedly-took-poison-sniper/

(1) (Reply)

Residents Discover Kidnappers’ Tunnel In Lagos, Beat Suspect To Death / Have U Ever Had An Encounter With A Yahoo Boy?share Your Funny Experience. / Notorious Bank Robber Dies After 52 Years On The Run In Double Life Where He Bec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.