Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Empire Star Terrence Howard Is Asking Ex-wife For Marriage Again After 3 Years - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Empire Star Terrence Howard Is Asking Ex-wife For Marriage Again After 3 Years (459 Views)

South Africans Are Asking Why In Nigerian Movies Everyone Is Christian / Empire Series Star Terrence Howard Aka Lucious Lyon To Quit Acting / Dstv Responds To A Customer Asking Why The Increase In Tariffs. (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Empire Star Terrence Howard Is Asking Ex-wife For Marriage Again After 3 Years by hollywoodblog: 6:58am On Dec 27, 2018
Terrence Howard is asking for Mira Pak’s hand in marriage. Again.

The “Empire” star, 49, revealed on Instagram Tuesday that he proposed to Pak, his ex-wife, sharing a picture of her stunning engagement ring and his touching speech about finding true love.

“We have an idea of how long we think life is, but we do know how short it can be,” he said in a video of his toast at Crustacean Beverly Hills.

“It took me 45 years to find you,” he said of Pak, whom he married in 2013. (She filed for divorce two years later; they quickly reconciled). “But now that I have you in my 50th year, I will spend the rest of eternity at your side,” he wrote. “And I pray that everybody finds that one that will complete them for all eternity because it means everything. I love you.”

Read Also: Desmond Elliott And Wife Enjoys 15th Wedding Anniversary

In a slideshow of pictures, Howard slides a sparkler onto Pak’s finger as she wiped tears from her eyes. He used the hashtag “Blood is thicker than water but love is the glue that binds us.”
Sources: https://literatures.win/empire-star-terrence-howard-is-asking-ex-wife-for-marriage-again-after-3-years-of-divorce/

Re: Empire Star Terrence Howard Is Asking Ex-wife For Marriage Again After 3 Years by tunde705(m): 7:07am On Dec 27, 2018
prodigal husband grin

(1) (Reply)

Rare Photos - Building Nigeria's Kainji Dam (youtube) / Top 5 Movies To Look Out For In 2019 / How To Create Cartoon Animations For Advertisment Purposes Using Your Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.