Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

2019: Atiku Interprets Buhari’s Four Fingers’ Gesture To Lawmakers, Speaks On 12 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Atiku Interprets Buhari’s Four Fingers’ Gesture To Lawmakers, Speaks On 12 (38614 Views)

Festus Keyamo Screened After Apology to lawmakers / 2019: Atiku Shows His Dancing Skill As He Meets Lagos State PDP Stakeholders / 2019: Atiku Declares Presidential Bid, Tackles Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Atiku Interprets Buhari’s Four Fingers’ Gesture To Lawmakers, Speaks On 12 by Moukandjo: 10:05am On Dec 27, 2018
Decryptor:

He later shared some internet links to international journals and websites to back up his claim. React to that and stop whining like a puppy
Can you please share the links Obituary used to back up these his shameless lies below

1) Nigeria's FDI in 2015 was $41bn
2) There are 2 million vehicles in Nigeria
3) 6% of Nigerians (not 6 persons that his sycophants want to twist it to) fall into poverty every minute
4) Mexico is part of brics countries
5) Nigeria had fallen on the global competitive index from 124 to 127.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: 2019: Atiku Interprets Buhari’s Four Fingers’ Gesture To Lawmakers, Speaks On 12 by moderatedguy: 10:15am On Dec 27, 2018
KingOfAllIgbos:
grin

I am not a big fan of Buhari but Atiku has very little to offer if he can't do an issue-based campaign

Buhari will beat this guy soundly.

4+4 is an occultic sign? What did you expect PMB to do ? Take off his shoes and show 8 toes? 4 from each leg?
Zombie Continue

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku Interprets Buhari’s Four Fingers’ Gesture To Lawmakers, Speaks On 12 by Corrinthians(m): 10:19am On Dec 27, 2018
Does it mean that the President has jettisoned the idea of a free and fair election and telling Nigerians that no matter how they vote, he will return for a second term of four years?
I thought your useless supporters said it is meant for something else. grin

Has anyone noticed the queen similarities in athiefkwus mode of thinking and that of an average nairaland ipob miscreant? cheesy

That is what happens to you when you roll in the mud with pigs day and night. Oh desperate athuefkwu, you can know be president of biafra, not Nigeria. That is a fact! grin

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Atiku Interprets Buhari’s Four Fingers’ Gesture To Lawmakers, Speaks On 12 by Corrinthians(m): 10:22am On Dec 27, 2018
KingOfAllIgbos:
grin

I am not a big fan of Buhari but Atiku has very little to offer if he can't do an issue-based campaign

4+4 is an occultic sign? What did you expect PMB to do ? Take off his shoes and show 8 toes? 4 from each leg?
Trust me, they would have found another meaning for it. Maybe they'd say it's an Illuminati sign. grin

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku Interprets Buhari’s Four Fingers’ Gesture To Lawmakers, Speaks On 12 by Oxb90: 10:31am On Dec 27, 2018
amamahdaniel:
I have found out that Nigerians are very difficult to please, they prefer to be flogged than pampered. As a matter of fact, the average Nigerian is so foolish, that if this administration should return things the way the met them when they assumed office, Nigerians would still applaud that as a political point.
You can imagine, someone took dollar exchange rate from 1$/180naira to 1$/400naira, and after about 8months of hardship, this administration struggled to bring it down to 1$/330 naira and again, the foolish Nigerians started applauding again.
Nigerians just love suffering, else how would some people still be campaigning for this administration, because of rice and wrappers? That would finish and wear out before 4 years elapse? Well what do I know? Nigerians learn the hard way
you couldn't have said it better. It's so sad.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku Interprets Buhari’s Four Fingers’ Gesture To Lawmakers, Speaks On 12 by Modarun(m): 10:32am On Dec 27, 2018
KingOfAllIgbos:
grin

it is proven by research the very moment someone starts a sentence with “I am not a fan of”just knw he is exactly that which he tries to prove he isnt.
There were killings under Goodluck and the PDP, but under Buhari it has not only increased but spread to areas where there was relative peace.
Under Goodluck and PDP there was poverty, but under Buhari and the APC Nigeria has not only experience extreme poverty, we are now the poverty capital of the entire World.
What exactly are you holding unto for your preference of Buhari over Atiku? Nothing but sentiments. I would prefer you come clean than this sham you trying to pull.
One Atiku was never the substansive Head of State Buhari was for 2 and half years before he was kicked out, Atiku was never an executive President, he was a mere V.P, but Buhari is for close to 4years., yet on both occassion Buhari has failed woefully. Yet you want us to believe your support for a failure is born out love of country? Lol bros GTFO! Everyone knows only these 3 group of people supports Buhari.

1. Islamic fanatics, who believe he is propagating Islam.

2. The very microscopic few that dont care about the Future of the country and its unity, those who dont care if the country goes to the dogs as long as they are making money cos they support Buhari.
30k BMC crew

3. The Tinubu zombie part of the Swest whose interest is only to replace Buhari in 2023.

It has nothing to do with love of country and the advancement of the greater good of all, but premordial sentiments. Like i said earlier...

So choose amongst thevabove listed where you belong.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku Interprets Buhari’s Four Fingers’ Gesture To Lawmakers, Speaks On 12 by Solowande(m): 10:36am On Dec 27, 2018
MichaelSokoto:
make dis Man visit yankee nah!

air fare is jez 500 to about $900, dat is recharge card money to him.
I don't mind shunnin all those our online nairaland e-beggerz to contribute to Atiku's transport fare.

Jagaban would gladly borrow him his private jet to & fro d journey sef!

grin
wetin he wan go do 4 america
Re: 2019: Atiku Interprets Buhari’s Four Fingers’ Gesture To Lawmakers, Speaks On 12 by femi4love(m): 11:05am On Dec 27, 2018
amamahdaniel:
I have found out that Nigerians are very difficult to please, they prefer to be flogged than pampered. As a matter of fact, the average Nigerian is so foolish, that if this administration should return things the way the met them when they assumed office, Nigerians would still applaud that as a political point.
You can imagine, someone took dollar exchange rate from 1$/180naira to 1$/400naira, and after about 8months of hardship, this administration struggled to bring it down to 1$/330 naira and again, the foolish Nigerians started applauding again.
Nigerians just love suffering, else how would some people still be campaigning for this administration, because of rice and wrappers? That would finish and wear out before 4 years elapse? Well what do I know? Nigerians learn the hard way

You just literally spoke out my mind. I’ve stopped cracking my brain regarding the nature of Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku Interprets Buhari’s Four Fingers’ Gesture To Lawmakers, Speaks On 12 by Ibramamahi(m): 11:29am On Dec 27, 2018
Aticulating

Kayan Mata is simply known as love enhancers. It provides better performance and greater experience for men. Some women can also say that it drives men crazy! It`s interesting that the northern tribes of Nigeria have been using Kayan Mata for over five centuries. Therefore, it`s not a name of a particular aphrodisiac, but a five-century practice.
Kayan matter will make a man or a woman not to be able to resist you after sex

For further inquiry abdullahibrama@gmail.com
Re: 2019: Atiku Interprets Buhari’s Four Fingers’ Gesture To Lawmakers, Speaks On 12 by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 27, 2018
#visitusa

Re: 2019: Atiku Interprets Buhari’s Four Fingers’ Gesture To Lawmakers, Speaks On 12 by nelcliff(m): 11:33am On Dec 27, 2018
MichaelSokoto:
make dis Man visit yankee nah!

air fare is jez 500 to about $900, dat is recharge card money to him.
I don't mind shunnin all those our online nairaland e-beggerz to contribute to Atiku's transport fare.

Jagaban would gladly borrow him his private jet to & fro d journey sef!

grin

What will Atiku going to US contribute into your life. Guy reason your life and forget about those that has arrived already.
Re: 2019: Atiku Interprets Buhari’s Four Fingers’ Gesture To Lawmakers, Speaks On 12 by Toks2008(m): 11:43am On Dec 27, 2018
amamahdaniel:

You are sooooooo ignorant. All you complained about was so inevitable and would have even been worse if PDP is the rulling party.
Re: 2019: Atiku Interprets Buhari’s Four Fingers’ Gesture To Lawmakers, Speaks On 12 by Whazar(m): 11:44am On Dec 27, 2018
rusep:
Atiku should interpret his not going to America
u are a fool, does he have to go to America before he can contest election?? when last has your lifeless god gone to America after Trump said he doesn't want to meet him or anyone like him (zombies) again. All Buhari travel wetin you gain ode
Re: 2019: Atiku Interprets Buhari’s Four Fingers’ Gesture To Lawmakers, Speaks On 12 by ebuka440: 12:12pm On Dec 27, 2018
Buhari isn't gonna win this election period
Re: 2019: Atiku Interprets Buhari’s Four Fingers’ Gesture To Lawmakers, Speaks On 12 by Ziggylady(f): 12:21pm On Dec 27, 2018
amamahdaniel:

Oga abeg its not all Nigerians...There are millions of folks who see it exactly the way you see it..that incudes me..

Just say irredeemable APC supporters who are mostly from the SW because they are delusional enough to believe 'their son' will be President in 2023..Their brains are no longer working due to wickedness,selfishness,envy,narrow-mindedness and greed.
Re: 2019: Atiku Interprets Buhari’s Four Fingers’ Gesture To Lawmakers, Speaks On 12 by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 27, 2018
amamahdaniel:
I second the motion
Re: 2019: Atiku Interprets Buhari’s Four Fingers’ Gesture To Lawmakers, Speaks On 12 by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 27, 2018
amamahdaniel:
I second the motion especially the northerners
Re: 2019: Atiku Interprets Buhari’s Four Fingers’ Gesture To Lawmakers, Speaks On 12 by 6tuz2468(m): 12:35pm On Dec 27, 2018
jaykaylegend:
This man Na ode I swear..
Buhari2019
. You have been brainwashed. Wise up my comrade.
Re: 2019: Atiku Interprets Buhari’s Four Fingers’ Gesture To Lawmakers, Speaks On 12 by fallout87: 12:39pm On Dec 27, 2018
KOLLYPROF:
Severe pain
Oya take this too

It's not severe pain. It's severe theft and corruption.

If you are truly against corruption, you should be asking why Buhari and APC broke the law taking in donations from individuals exceeding 1 million.

You are actually for theft and corruption so you don't seek for true justice.
Re: 2019: Atiku Interprets Buhari’s Four Fingers’ Gesture To Lawmakers, Speaks On 12 by boxypane(m): 12:47pm On Dec 27, 2018
These calculations by PDP are baseless. We have over 180 million Nigerians, of which 60% are eligible voters. Meaning over 100 million votes were suppose to have been casted in 2015. But was that the case?
Re: 2019: Atiku Interprets Buhari’s Four Fingers’ Gesture To Lawmakers, Speaks On 12 by porthouse7(f): 1:04pm On Dec 27, 2018
Alphafeezay:
Even NTA carries this as News..... Useless psycophantic Tv station
u still watch NTA? channel 10,7 or5
Re: 2019: Atiku Interprets Buhari’s Four Fingers’ Gesture To Lawmakers, Speaks On 12 by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:09pm On Dec 27, 2018
nelcliff:

What will Atiku going to US contribute into your life. Guy reason your life and forget about those that has arrived already.
tell ur oga to visit d states 4 nu year holiday, until then...

Re: 2019: Atiku Interprets Buhari’s Four Fingers’ Gesture To Lawmakers, Speaks On 12 by Decryptor(m): 1:24pm On Dec 27, 2018
IloveToMess:

What do you expect, Yorubas are in pain that Obi defeated Oshibanjo hands down they now resort to fake figure propaganda. Lol losers they will see what will happen on election. Nigerians are wiser now, we cant continue this suffering for yet another 4years while we pave way for them(yorubas) to have a chance at becoming president come 2023. Oshibsnjo after his bitter defeat at the debate now goes about telling his people to vote Buhari so they can rule after him hahahahaha..

Don't mind the self-acclaimed sophisticated jokers! They would rather suffer and live like displaced refugees for another 4 years simply because the stammering dwarf has been promised a presidency which he is not likely to get in 2023.

They have forgotten that they are dealing with the power-drunk fulanis who will promise you a bakery today and collect the only bread you survive on tomorrow after helping them achieve their goal. What happened to their hero MKO who died like a chicken has not yet thought them a lesson.

The other day, one of them shamelessly uploaded photos of Osibanjo and El-rufai together during some political events and tagged it "2023 loading" grin

The same El-rufai who tagged their brother a "mere commissioner"...the same El-rufai who walked out of a Federal Executive Council meeting which the stammering dwarf was presiding when their Buhari was absent stating that he cannot sit in a meeting where a mere commissioner was in charge of grin grin

They will be shocked in 2023 when their smart Fulani masters who have been toying with their brains since 1914 will front Osinnerbanjo as presidential candidates to get their votes after sharing ijebu garri and N500 each through tinubi and after inception of office, the stammering dwarf will be booted out of office via impeachment and El Rufai takes his stead. Even after that...THEY STILL WON'T LEARN!

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku Interprets Buhari’s Four Fingers’ Gesture To Lawmakers, Speaks On 12 by Decryptor(m): 1:38pm On Dec 27, 2018
Moukandjo:

Can you please share the links Obituary used to back up these his shameless lies below

1) Nigeria's FDI in 2015 was $41bn
2) There are 2 million vehicles in Nigeria
3) 6% of Nigerians (not 6 persons that his sycophants want to twist it to) fall into poverty every minute
4) Mexico is part of brics countries
5) Nigeria had fallen on the global competitive index from 124 to 127.

Thanks in anticipation.

Do justice to yourself and peruse Nairaland archives to find it. It came out a day after the debate when you all made noise about him telling lies. I won't do it for you because I don't take orders from sai barbarian z**bies.
Re: 2019: Atiku Interprets Buhari’s Four Fingers’ Gesture To Lawmakers, Speaks On 12 by skukimania(f): 2:10pm On Dec 27, 2018
How e take know say na occult hand symbol im raise?
Re: 2019: Atiku Interprets Buhari’s Four Fingers’ Gesture To Lawmakers, Speaks On 12 by GoldHorse(m): 2:23pm On Dec 27, 2018
Please make non occultic Atiku help me signal 4years plus 4 years with any part of his body in a NON OCCULTIC WAY.
Re: 2019: Atiku Interprets Buhari’s Four Fingers’ Gesture To Lawmakers, Speaks On 12 by koboko69: 2:59pm On Dec 27, 2018
amamahdaniel:

i am sorry to say, you are really among the foolish Nigerians. The lies you people tell just to justify the fact that an incompetent buffon and a unrepentant thief was sent back to his village is appalling. First and foremost, Naira was devalued to 197 to a dollar around dec 2014 and was almost at 250 to a dollar before Jonathan left, so where u got your 180, i dont know. As at that time, oil was still selling well above $60 to a barrel. I wonder what you expected when oil fell to as low as $28 per barrel which is even below the cost of production? now dont give me the bullshit of its not oil, cos then u have to explain to me wy naira kept diving downwards as soon as oil proce slipped even right under Jonathan's watch. The problem we are today didnt start today, the endemic rot of the system before this government took over is mostly responsible. take it or leave it
Re: 2019: Atiku Interprets Buhari’s Four Fingers’ Gesture To Lawmakers, Speaks On 12 by Joe4real1988(m): 3:01pm On Dec 27, 2018
amamahdaniel:
My brother leave these foolish Nigerians jare. Shey na all of us dey dis country abi, so na all of us go bear d hardship. Religion/tribal fools
Re: 2019: Atiku Interprets Buhari’s Four Fingers’ Gesture To Lawmakers, Speaks On 12 by Pusyiter(m): 3:36pm On Dec 27, 2018
Because he is one of them
If na lie, ask OBJ
skukimania:
How e take know say na occult hand symbol im raise?
Re: 2019: Atiku Interprets Buhari’s Four Fingers’ Gesture To Lawmakers, Speaks On 12 by Faru: 4:37pm On Dec 27, 2018
Modarun:

it is proven by research the very moment someone starts a sentence with “I am not a fan of”just knw he is exactly that which he tries to prove he isnt.
There were killings under Goodluck and the PDP, but under Buhari it has not only increased but spread to areas where there was relative peace.
Under Goodluck and PDP there was poverty, but under Buhari and the APC Nigeria has not only experience extreme poverty, we are now the poverty capital of the entire World.
What exactly are you holding unto for your preference of Buhari over Atiku? Nothing but sentiments. I would prefer you come clean than this sham you trying to pull.
One Atiku was never the substansive Head of State Buhari was for 2 and half years before he was kicked out, Atiku was never an executive President, he was a mere V.P, but Buhari is for close to 4years., yet on both occassion Buhari has failed woefully. Yet you want us to believe your support for a failure is born out love of country? Lol bros GTFO! Everyone knows only these 3 group of people supports Buhari.

1. Islamic fanatics, who believe he is propagating Islam.

2. The very microscopic few that dont care about the Future of the country and its unity, those who dont care if the country goes to the dogs as long as they are making money cos they support Buhari.
30k BMC crew

3. The Tinubu zombie part of the Swest whose interest is only to replace Buhari in 2023.

It has nothing to do with love of country and the advancement of the greater good of all, but premordial sentiments. Like i said earlier...

So choose amongst thevabove listed where you belong.

May God bless you and your generation. It baffles me how anyone in is right thinking sense would still support this administration; honestly, it bleeds my heart.
A government that prides itself as fighting corruption, yet Maina who is on EFCC watch list came into this country was provided with special forces, resumed work, promoted and yet someone is fighting corruption? How do you people even reason?
This isn't about APC or PDP but about the future and survival of this nation. We are far better than this as a people!
Re: 2019: Atiku Interprets Buhari’s Four Fingers’ Gesture To Lawmakers, Speaks On 12 by Moukandjo: 4:40pm On Dec 27, 2018
Decryptor:

Do justice to yourself and peruse Nairaland archives to find it. It came out a day after the debate when you all made noise about him telling lies. I won't do it for you because I don't take orders from sai barbarian z**bies.
And I'm telling you that Obituary didn't address any of these shameless & disgusting lies of his that I pointed out to you in that his lame response. And if you think he did, point it out to us let's see!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lets Settle Our Differences, Igbo Group Tells Lagosians / APC Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report / El-Rufai Declares Ayuba Wabba, NLC President Wanted!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.