Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Meet Pamela Odame – The Curvy Model With Heavy ‘melons’ In Africa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Pamela Odame – The Curvy Model With Heavy ‘melons’ In Africa (7263 Views)

Photos: Meet Pamela Watara The Lady With The Biggest Bre@sts In Ghana / VIDEO: Pamela Odame Playing With Her Breast, Masturbating & Finger Virgïñã / Meet Pamela Watara, The Lady With The Biggest Watermelon In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Pamela Odame – The Curvy Model With Heavy ‘melons’ In Africa by airnewsonline: 8:59am On Dec 27, 2018
Pamela Odame Watara, the 22-year-old Kenyan-Ghanaian model who has gained a lot of attention and attraction on Instagram with her heavy ‘melons’ has revealed who her celebrity crush is.

Pam, as she is mostly called is currently studying Marketing at Wisconsin International University College, Accra – Ghana.
Read more here: https://airnewsonline.com/pamela-odame-curvy-model-heavy-melons-crushing-sarkodie/

Re: Meet Pamela Odame – The Curvy Model With Heavy ‘melons’ In Africa by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:02am On Dec 27, 2018
Sango oooo shocked
Re: Meet Pamela Odame – The Curvy Model With Heavy ‘melons’ In Africa by aribilola2002(m): 9:02am On Dec 27, 2018
I gave my neighbors child #500 to buy me MTN card of #400 and take D remaining #100 as dash, Could u believe that this pikin came back eating Biscuit ad coke and gave me #400 change telling me that the recharge card is #410

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Pamela Odame – The Curvy Model With Heavy ‘melons’ In Africa by AdsenseAmazon(f): 9:40am On Dec 27, 2018
grin what is my eyes seeing this morning oooo cool

One time payment received verified naija Adsense dey for grabs
We can also create an Amazon affiliate account for you

1 Like

Re: Meet Pamela Odame – The Curvy Model With Heavy ‘melons’ In Africa by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 27, 2018
Black is Beautiful
Re: Meet Pamela Odame – The Curvy Model With Heavy ‘melons’ In Africa by KingOfAllIgbos: 10:40am On Dec 27, 2018
Switch off the lights and all cats are grey in the dark wink
Re: Meet Pamela Odame – The Curvy Model With Heavy ‘melons’ In Africa by Peterdredd(m): 11:51am On Dec 27, 2018
smiley
Re: Meet Pamela Odame – The Curvy Model With Heavy ‘melons’ In Africa by happybee: 12:21pm On Dec 27, 2018
Ha!
This one is too heavy o...

1 Like

Re: Meet Pamela Odame – The Curvy Model With Heavy ‘melons’ In Africa by EbukaHades10(m): 1:05pm On Dec 27, 2018
Curse-y
Romanus goddess
Maserati

all of them dey learn for where dis girl dey.

Re: Meet Pamela Odame – The Curvy Model With Heavy ‘melons’ In Africa by FisifunKododada: 5:06pm On Dec 27, 2018
aribilola2002:
I gave my neighbors child #500 to buy me MTN card of #400 and take D remaining #100 as dash, Could u believe that this pikin came back eating Biscuit ad coke and gave me #400 change telling me that the recharge card is #410

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Youth Summit: Ebere Joy Emerges Entrepreneur Of The Year / PHOTO: Rick Ross In A House Filled With Cash / Sinach, The Great Gospel Musician's Wedding In Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.