Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,160 members, 7,867,368 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:42 PM

The Result Between Liverpool Fc And The Meccadonians Team - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The Result Between Liverpool Fc And The Meccadonians Team (658 Views)

Liverpool Fc Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 17th January 2016 / What You Needs To Know About Today's Game Btw Chelsea Fc And Manchester United / What Is It With Fabregas And Trophiless Seasons (Arsenal Fc and Fc Barcelona) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Result Between Liverpool Fc And The Meccadonians Team by muguforu: 5:48pm On Aug 06, 2010
The game started by 7:45 pm on
the starting line up was
Joe Cole reflected on his winning Anfield debut during the 2-0 win over FK Rabotnicki and admitted he feels at home playing in front of the Kop.

Liverpool's No.10 was at the heart of everything good about Roy Hodgson's side on the night and the standing ovation from the crowd at the end of the game told it's own story.

"I loved it playing for Liverpool for the first time at Anfield," Cole said

"It was another 90 minutes on my belt and I feel a bit stronger and I'm happy.

"It would have been nice to get a goal but the main thing was we won and we are happy with the way the team played.

"I'm just pleased to be a part of this great team. I really enjoyed this game. I prefer playing in a central role and playing alongside Stevie Gerrard is really enjoyable."

Cole also spoke of his desire to give the fans plenty to cheer about this season.

"It was nice to get that reception off the fans and they gave me a great welcome," he added.

"It's always special to play at Anfield in front of the Kop. I just want to work hard for these supporters and try and make sure we get some good results for them.

"We know we've still got a lot to work on before our first game against Arsenal and we have got to come together and continue to improve.

"We've still got Fernando, Pepe and the other lads to come back so we will get even more stronger."

the first goal was scored by ngog , he scored with his head from a cross by joe cole
and another goal was scored by our captain STEVEN G

(1) (Reply)

Fabregas Off To Barcelona While Nasri Leaves For Man U / UCL: Benfica Vs Chelsea 0 - 1 (final Whistle) / What Is Your Best And Most Memorable UEFA Champions League Final

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.