Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,461 members, 7,861,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:59 AM

2019 Election: The Tale Of Two Political Parties - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Election: The Tale Of Two Political Parties (200 Views)

INEC Budget For 2019 Election: The Breakdown (Pictured) / Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2019 Election: The Tale Of Two Political Parties by Oluwabash(m): 9:55am On Dec 27, 2018
The difference between APC and PDP is best captured in a story.

PDP is like a Sugar Daddy or a Baba Alaye while APC is like a guy that has prospect but still without a job.

While the Sugar Daddy has three wives, he lures young girls with money and material things, while the young guy has love and lyrics.

While the Sugar Daddy can buy iPhone and take her on trips to Dubai, the young guy can call and profess his love, promising her all sorts when he gets a job.

The Sugar Daddy doesn't care about her future but the young guy does.

The girl tells the guy, I can't wait for you, I need my nails done, I need a new phone, I need to fix my hair and you can't afford all that.

20 years later, the Sugar Daddy has used and dumped her, passing her to his other friends while the guy has since gotten a job, risen to be comfortable.

He's married to a girl who stuck by him during his hard times and they are now living a beautiful life.

The girl is weeping everyday regretting her actions, if only I had waited, that would have been me in that family picture.

The truth is nothing comes without patience and perseverance.

PDP offers instant money sharing but long term suffering, they are the Sugar Daddy of Nigerian politics while APC offers hardwork, focus and long term enjoyment.

Vote wisely, vote for your future.

Vote APC

Copied!
Re: 2019 Election: The Tale Of Two Political Parties by Oweku: 10:08am On Dec 27, 2018
Please stop using that word 2 political parties.. It is not right..

Those 2 parties are our problems today...

Meanwhile Browse and earn money.. Get a browser that pays you for browsing the Internet.. Its free

(1) (Reply)

Shehu Shagari: Why Nigeria Will Miss Ex-president – Gov Okowa / Ex Spy Pressured Manafort Over Debts / *edo Residents Upbeat About 2019, As Churches, Fun Places, Event Centres Wear Ne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.