Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Man Cries Out After His Brand New Iphone X Allegedly Exploded During Software Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Cries Out After His Brand New Iphone X Allegedly Exploded During Software Up (458 Views)

Singer, Mayokun Takes His Brand New GLA 250 AMC Benz On A Date At Ikoyi Bridge / Lil Kesh Flaunts His Brand New Mercedes Benz / Bnaira Flaunts His Brand New Ferrari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Cries Out After His Brand New Iphone X Allegedly Exploded During Software Up by akinzgist(m): 10:00am On Dec 27, 2018
Man Cries Out After His Brand New iPhone X Allegedly Exploded During Software Update (Photo)

since he wasn’t able to get appointment with one of the tech company’s stores until next week.

Mohamad’s account of what happened therefore hasn’t been confirmed yet, but it is consistent with recent iPhone X news.

Back in June, numerous iPhone X owners took to Apple support forums in order to complain that their phones were overheating to worrying levels.

One user said, “I had [my iPhone X] in my hands for a few minutes, and I could feel the case getting hot. I took the case off, and the phone was so hot I couldn’t even hold it in my hand, but it wasn’t shutting off, so I manually shut the phone off.”

Complaints from users also revealed that such heating problems came with charging issues, with some handsets struggling to keep their batteries at normal levels of power

The report about an exploding iPhone X comes only days after Apple admitted that the touchscreens of some models don’t work properly, in that they (occasionally or completely) fail to respond to the touch of users.

See photos and read more...

https://newsdailytech.com/man-cries-out-after-his-brand-new-iphone-x-allegedly-exploded-during-software-update-photo/

(1) (Reply)

How Fuji Singer, Kwam 1 Lied About Son’s Release From US Prison / Lionel Messi & Luis Suarez Family Had A Nice Time Duing Xmas And New Year Holida / Kizz Daniel Fires His Manager, Announces New Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.