Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Inec Declares Andy Uba Governor Elect In Anambra State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inec Declares Andy Uba Governor Elect In Anambra State (1684 Views)

13 Incumbent And Former Governors Emerge Senators-elect In Nigeria / Abubakar Sani Bello, The Richest Governor-Elect In Nigeria Detected / Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inec Declares Andy Uba Governor Elect In Anambra State by adconline(m): 7:33am On Apr 17, 2007
http://www.vanguardngr.com/articles/2002/cover/april07/17042007/f217042007.html

Uba wins in Anambra
INEC early yesterday released the result of last Saturday’s Governorship and House of Assembly elections in Anambra State, and declared Dr. Andy Uba of the PDP winner of the governorship election.
Declaring Uba winner, the state INEC Commissioner, Alhaji Nasiru Ayilara, also announced that PDP won 28 of the 30 House of Assembly seats, while election into the remaining two seats in Nnewi North and Nnewi South Constituency were cancelled for alleged irregularities.
Ayilara said Uba polled 1,093,004 votes and met all other requirements to be declared the winner of the election.
A breakdown of the election figures showed that Dame Virgy Etiaba of APGA polled 71,296 votes, Mrs. Njideka Anyadike of ADC polled, 14,562 votes, Dr. Alex Obiogbolu of APS polled 13,957 votes, and DPP’s candidate, Chief Osita Ezenwa got 13,133.
Others, according to INEC, are Chief John Onyebuchi of Labour Party who polled 9,192 votes, Victor Anigbata of NDP got 8,060 votes, Mr. Arthur Nwandu of PMP polled 6,684, Valentine Nwabufor of BNPP polled 6,020 votes, Lawson Aroh of PPP got 4,261, Stanley Okeke of CDC got 6,695, Emeka Okafor of PPA 8,058, Mbanefo Mike of RPA polled 2,548 and Uchenna Obinwunne of CPP got 1,951 votes.
Awka, the state capital and the state as a whole remained calm yesterday.
A faction of the Ohanaeze Ndigbo led by Chief Ifeanyi Enechukwu, who succeeded Prof. Joe Irukwu in acting capacity, dismissed the position of the opposition, Sunday, that there was no election in Anambra State. Enechukwu said there was election in the whole South-East states, except in, which was cancelled, and congratulated those who won their various elective positions especially Dr. Andy Uba
Re: Inec Declares Andy Uba Governor Elect In Anambra State by firewire: 11:19am On Apr 17, 2007
angry angry angry Bleep that shit! Bleep that shit! Bleep that shit! Bleep that shit! Bleep that shit! Bleep that shit! Bleep that shit! Bleep that shit! Bleep that shit! Bleep that shit! Bleep that shit! Bleep that shit! Bleep that shit! v Bleep that shit! Bleep that shit! Bleep that shit! Bleep that shit! Bleep that shit! Bleep that shit! Bleep that shit! Bleep that shit! Bleep that shit! Bleep that shit! Bleep that shit! Bleep that shit! Bleep that shit! Bleep that shit! Bleep that shit! Bleep that shit! Bleep that shit! Bleep that shit! Bleep that shit! Bleep that shit! Bleep that shit! Bleep that shit! Bleep that shit! Bleep that shit! Bleep that shit! Bleep that shit! Bleep that shit! Bleep that shit! Bleep that shit! Bleep that shit! Bleep that shit! Bleep that shit! Bleep that shit! v Bleep that shit! Bleep that shit! Bleep that shit! Bleep that shit! Bleep that shit! Bleep that shit! Bleep that shit! Bleep that shit! Bleep that shit! Bleep that shit! Bleep that shit! Bleep that shit! Bleep that shit! Bleep that shit! Bleep that shit! Bleep that shit! Bleep that shit! Bleep that shit! Bleep that shit! Bleep that shit! Bleep that shit! Bleep that shit! Bleep that shit! Bleep that shit! Bleep that shit! Bleep that shit! Bleep that shit! Bleep that shit! Bleep that shit! Bleep that shit! Bleep that shit! Bleep that shit! Bleep that shit! Bleep that shit! Bleep that shit! Bleep that shit! and, seun, i don give a shit if you blacklist me, but am sure some people will know that i am pissed! once again, Bleep pdp!
Re: Inec Declares Andy Uba Governor Elect In Anambra State by firewire: 11:22am On Apr 17, 2007
grin you sneaky bastard! what the hell did you do?! i claim my rights, goddamnit!!! FIA!!!
Re: Inec Declares Andy Uba Governor Elect In Anambra State by firewire: 11:24am On Apr 17, 2007
angry i hate this goddamn country, and i wanna leave. can anyone get me a place, anywhere? i wont mind antartica! grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian To Build Iraqi Railway / Foreign Rating Agencies Shun Nigerian Banks / Jonathan Lobbies Ex Militant To Denounce Abuja Bomb Blast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.