Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,277 members, 7,826,079 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

PDP Flyers Spotted In Kebbi Saying Vote Buhari For President And PDP For Senate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Flyers Spotted In Kebbi Saying Vote Buhari For President And PDP For Senate (5048 Views)

Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness / God Really Blessed Nigerians By Allowing Them Vote Buhari In 2015 – Oshiomhole / "Vote Buhari Out And Vote Who In?" Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Flyers Spotted In Kebbi Saying Vote Buhari For President And PDP For Senate by Agritech(m): 11:01am On Dec 27, 2018
I think this is unfair to Atiku.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Flyers Spotted In Kebbi Saying Vote Buhari For President And PDP For Senate by Imortal001: 11:03am On Dec 27, 2018
Buhari, is the most popular politician in the northern part of nigeria.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Flyers Spotted In Kebbi Saying Vote Buhari For President And PDP For Senate by AntiWailer: 11:04am On Dec 27, 2018
The truth is nobody will win elections in the north posing as anti Buhari to the masses.

They are not on social media and have no idea of any problem.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Flyers Spotted In Kebbi Saying Vote Buhari For President And PDP For Senate by baliyubla: 11:04am On Dec 27, 2018
Zombies will try to spin it around, when its actually clear the APC folks there are angry with their Senator, and would rather vote the PDP man, while still voting the dullard.

Same thing as Bauchi, where the Governor will lose, but Buhari will win marginally. Northerners don't play useless baba sope politics.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Flyers Spotted In Kebbi Saying Vote Buhari For President And PDP For Senate by Agritech(m): 11:05am On Dec 27, 2018
PDP stakeholders are treating Atiku as if he has Political Leprosy

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PDP Flyers Spotted In Kebbi Saying Vote Buhari For President And PDP For Senate by fran6co(m): 11:06am On Dec 27, 2018
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Flyers Spotted In Kebbi Saying Vote Buhari For President And PDP For Senate by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:07am On Dec 27, 2018
OP you are just being mischievous! That logo is not PDPs undecided

Try another propaganda! This one no work!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Flyers Spotted In Kebbi Saying Vote Buhari For President And PDP For Senate by CilicMarin: 11:08am On Dec 27, 2018
[s]
Wiseandtrue:

[/s]

15 Likes 7 Shares

Re: PDP Flyers Spotted In Kebbi Saying Vote Buhari For President And PDP For Senate by dunkem21(m): 11:09am On Dec 27, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

You'll see a lot of propaganda in the coming few weeks.

I noticed they don't use the brotherhood sign again cheesy

6 Likes

Re: PDP Flyers Spotted In Kebbi Saying Vote Buhari For President And PDP For Senate by Kundagarten: 11:09am On Dec 27, 2018
Printed at the head office of BMC.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Flyers Spotted In Kebbi Saying Vote Buhari For President And PDP For Senate by Agritech(m): 11:11am On Dec 27, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Ipods are blind and mischievous

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Flyers Spotted In Kebbi Saying Vote Buhari For President And PDP For Senate by dunkem21(m): 11:15am On Dec 27, 2018
Kundagarten:
Printed at the head office of BMC.

You now know them very well..

The same company that prints Sanwo's posters cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Flyers Spotted In Kebbi Saying Vote Buhari For President And PDP For Senate by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 27, 2018
One thing is sure, Sen. Issa Galaudu of pdp will defeat the APC governorship candidate in Kebbi
Re: PDP Flyers Spotted In Kebbi Saying Vote Buhari For President And PDP For Senate by Kundagarten: 11:17am On Dec 27, 2018
dunkem21:

You now know them very well..

The same company that prints Sanwo's posters cheesy
Buhari won 2015 election with propaganda, never again.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Flyers Spotted In Kebbi Saying Vote Buhari For President And PDP For Senate by bender79: 11:18am On Dec 27, 2018
baliyubla:
Zombies will try to spin it around, when its actually clear the APC folks there are angry with their Senator, and would rather vote the PDP man, while still voting the dullard.

Same thing as Bauchi, where the Governor will lose, but Buhari will win marginally. Northerners don't play useless baba sope politics.
So what are you saying differently from what we have been saying about pmb

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Flyers Spotted In Kebbi Saying Vote Buhari For President And PDP For Senate by HisSexcellency(m): 11:19am On Dec 27, 2018
According to him under the PDP arrangement, Yauri was supposed to produce the next senator from the area under rotational agreement, however after turning down the offer he was prevailed upon from Zuru to aspire for the senate seat of Kebbi South.

“I was on my way to Jos around 11 when I received a call that I have to come to contest for this position, I wasn’t prepared for it because there were earlier calls. Under the last nine months I was under intense pressure from traditional leadership institutions, pressure groups, stakeholders that I should contest, some even said that I can contest under any platform, the pressure was overwhelming,” he said.

And this is the guy that wants to win elections

https://leadership.ng/2018/09/19/sarkin-yakin-zuru-dikki-declares-for-senate/amp/
Re: PDP Flyers Spotted In Kebbi Saying Vote Buhari For President And PDP For Senate by yarimo(m): 11:23am On Dec 27, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

so it looks like APGA For your eyes abi?

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Flyers Spotted In Kebbi Saying Vote Buhari For President And PDP For Senate by yarimo(m): 11:25am On Dec 27, 2018
EastGold:
One thing is sure, Sen. Issa Galaudu of pdp will defeat the APC governorship candidate in Kebbi
from your comment, it's clear you have never been to kebbi state.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Flyers Spotted In Kebbi Saying Vote Buhari For President And PDP For Senate by KillTheZombies: 11:26am On Dec 27, 2018
Fake news!

With just 3,000 I can print a few fake stickers and bring it to NL.

Poorly done propaganda by APC zombies. grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Flyers Spotted In Kebbi Saying Vote Buhari For President And PDP For Senate by senatordave1(m): 11:28am On Dec 27, 2018
baliyubla:

Be matured in terms of commenting.when you have nothing to say,be silent.its more honourable than embarrassing yourself

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Flyers Spotted In Kebbi Saying Vote Buhari For President And PDP For Senate by senatordave1(m): 11:29am On Dec 27, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Your really a toddler.take the advice i gave your colleague above

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Flyers Spotted In Kebbi Saying Vote Buhari For President And PDP For Senate by senatordave1(m): 11:30am On Dec 27, 2018
KillTheZombies:
Fake news!

With just 3,000 I can print a few fake stickers and bring it to NL.

Poorly done propaganda by APC zombies. grin
Consolation theories to ease painment

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Flyers Spotted In Kebbi Saying Vote Buhari For President And PDP For Senate by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:31am On Dec 27, 2018
yarimo:
That one is too busy!

Besides anyone can print anything and say whatever they feel like!

Afterall that is what APC is known For! Propaganda!!!

By now All Propaganda should have been Cancelled now undecided bah APC

SMH

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Flyers Spotted In Kebbi Saying Vote Buhari For President And PDP For Senate by senatordave1(m): 11:32am On Dec 27, 2018
EastGold:
Galaudu that should have respected himself and contested for house of reps like ex governor dakingari?
Anyway in kebbi,buhari 700,000 Atiku 100,000

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Flyers Spotted In Kebbi Saying Vote Buhari For President And PDP For Senate by KillTheZombies: 11:32am On Dec 27, 2018
senatordave1:

Dumboharist Zombies are not expected to identify fraudulent news even if it is slapped on their worm infested skulls.

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Flyers Spotted In Kebbi Saying Vote Buhari For President And PDP For Senate by seanfer(m): 11:35am On Dec 27, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

The Logo is not PDP’s? Oh it’s NRC’s logo... Funny

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Flyers Spotted In Kebbi Saying Vote Buhari For President And PDP For Senate by senatordave1(m): 11:36am On Dec 27, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

That one is too busy!

Besides anyone can print anything and say whatever they feel like!

Afterall that is what APC is known For! Propaganda!!!

By now All Propaganda should have been Cancelled now undecided bah APC

SMH

Propaganda is actually legal and allowed,its not really a bad thing.not even sure you know the meaning.when you purge yourself of hatred for buhari and accept that his victory is inevitable,edit your moniker to unwise and false which befits your present attitude.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Flyers Spotted In Kebbi Saying Vote Buhari For President And PDP For Senate by zlantanfan: 11:36am On Dec 27, 2018
yarimo:
bitterness and hatred has programmed their brain to only see things their way.

It is the same way they are programmed to only believe atiefku would win while reality gives it quick check.

I have come to realise it is very natural for inter parties to use pmb on its campaign but you never see so with Atiku

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Flyers Spotted In Kebbi Saying Vote Buhari For President And PDP For Senate by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 27, 2018
yarimo:
from your comment, it's clear you have never been to kebbi state.

Yarimo abi kini wọn ń pè ẹ

I am a business man, I travel to Birnin Kebbi and Argungun often. I just returned last Sunday.

Kí lo tún fẹ́ gbọ́

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Flyers Spotted In Kebbi Saying Vote Buhari For President And PDP For Senate by senatordave1(m): 11:38am On Dec 27, 2018
KillTheZombies:

Dumboharist Zombies are not expected to identify fraudulent news even if it is slapped on their worm infested skulls.

grin
Your inability to spot your party's dying logo shows your just an anti buhari minion....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Flyers Spotted In Kebbi Saying Vote Buhari For President And PDP For Senate by Agritech(m): 11:38am On Dec 27, 2018
senatordave1:

Leave them let them be denying the backstabbing that Atiku is receiving. February is not far.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Flyers Spotted In Kebbi Saying Vote Buhari For President And PDP For Senate by naijaguy123456(m): 11:38am On Dec 27, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

PDP slave.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu- Rabiu Kwankwaso / How Corrupt Is The Efcc? / Fg To Establish Space Centre At Uniuyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.