Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

How To Conduct A Typical Sleep Window In Garmin Connect App? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Conduct A Typical Sleep Window In Garmin Connect App? (223 Views)

CBN To Integrate Non-interest Window In Its Loans To Msmes And Households / How To Conduct A Repair On Avast? / See The Huge Python I Killed, Was Trying To Enter My House Through Window Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Conduct A Typical Sleep Window In Garmin Connect App? by Sharon982: 11:03am On Dec 27, 2018
In order to conduct a typical sleep window set up in Garmin connect App first of all open the application then click the option “settings” then from the next menu click “user settings” then edit your “bed time” or “wake time” then touch the back button as the process comes to an end. I hope this resolves the problem of sleep window set up, for any more help or assistance connect with the Garmin Support Team & http://www.garmincustomerservice.co.uk/

(1) (Reply)

Alcohol And Its Effect / "Africa's Contribution To Civilization; Now A Shadow Of Itself, by Chisom Okaro" / About Anwangaabasi Isong Anwan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.