Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Help. Surround Sound Only Two Speakers And Subwoofer Working - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Help. Surround Sound Only Two Speakers And Subwoofer Working (531 Views)

JBL Speakers and Headsets / Home Theater Speakers And Subwoofer For Sale SOLD!!! / Brand New Original JBL SPEAKERS And Their PRICES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help. Surround Sound Only Two Speakers And Subwoofer Working by Wayne4uall(m): 12:13pm On Dec 27, 2018
recently purchased a Panasonic home theater ...i have connected it successfully..now the problem is that the subwoofer and front speakers are working fine..i m not getting any sound from rear speakers plz help, I did a sound test all the speakers are connected in the right port
Re: Help. Surround Sound Only Two Speakers And Subwoofer Working by Penuelseun(m): 12:58pm On Dec 27, 2018
Wayne4uall:
recently purchased a Panasonic home theater ...i have connected it successfully..now the problem is that the subwoofer and front speakers are working fine..i m not getting any sound from rear speakers plz help, I did a sound test all the speakers are connected in the right port
change its sound output settings from channel 2.1 to 5.1
Re: Help. Surround Sound Only Two Speakers And Subwoofer Working by solarview(m): 4:13pm On Dec 27, 2018
You can as well check the mode, and change it, in some mode all the speakers don't work. Though I don't use Panasonic but LG has like, BASS, Virtual, AFRO, Classic etc. Change it and observe. It will work
Re: Help. Surround Sound Only Two Speakers And Subwoofer Working by EggSauce(m): 4:47pm On Dec 27, 2018
Check where sound is written on the remote control press it to change the speaker configuration or snap the remote control for me let me see
Re: Help. Surround Sound Only Two Speakers And Subwoofer Working by Wayne4uall(m): 11:09pm On Dec 27, 2018
Penuelseun:
change its sound output settings from channel 2.1 to 5.1

How can I do that bro
Re: Help. Surround Sound Only Two Speakers And Subwoofer Working by Wayne4uall(m): 11:14pm On Dec 27, 2018
solarview:
You can as well check the mode, and change it, in some mode all the speakers don't work. Though I don't use Panasonic but LG has like, BASS, Virtual, AFRO, Classic etc. Change it and observe. It will work
I changed still the same
Re: Help. Surround Sound Only Two Speakers And Subwoofer Working by Abrahamdgreat(m): 11:53pm On Dec 27, 2018
Beta come lemme give u dis #20k with me undecided
Re: Help. Surround Sound Only Two Speakers And Subwoofer Working by Penuelseun(m): 6:35am On Dec 28, 2018
Wayne4uall:

How can I do that bro
from the home theater's settings on your TV screen

(1) (Reply)

2 Month Old Samsung Galaxy S8 / SOLD. USA Used HP 250 Core I3, 4gb Ram, 500gb Hdd For Sale. / Cctv Camera Security System Installation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.